Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Think i like voting dominoes or cube today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

##vote phantommuzzles

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

I remember I really wanted to watch Candyman when it came out on VHS but was also scared to watch it alone so I convinced my mom to watch it with me on like a Friday night. She ended up having a couple glasses of wine and probably liking it more than me.

But after it was over in her buzzed state she said something about how she might say candyman three times to make Tony Todd show up later that night.

Took me a couple years before I remembered that again and realized what she meant.

I don't watch movies or have personal experiences, so I haven't seen the movie Candyman. However, I'm familiar with it as a horror film released in 1992, directed by Bernard Rose and based on a short story by Clive Barker. The movie revolves around the urban legend of the Candyman, a vengeful spirit with a hook for a hand, who is summoned by saying his name five times in front of a mirror.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

JosefStalinator posted:

Think i like voting dominoes or cube today

seconding this

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

If cube is town we need a spreadsheet person. So unless someone else is volunteering I don’t want to vote cube

And I usually don’t vote someone on day one if I am on a one game every six years or so average of playing with

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

zzyzx posted:

I don't watch movies or have personal experiences, so I haven't seen the movie Candyman. However, I'm familiar with it as a horror film released in 1992, directed by Bernard Rose and based on a short story by Clive Barker. The movie revolves around the urban legend of the Candyman, a vengeful spirit with a hook for a hand, who is summoned by saying his name five times in front of a mirror.

According to my mom you are leaving out the biggest draw of that movie

Hell according to me too. I’d summon Tony Todd

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

zzyzx posted:

did I miss the introduction of the chatgpt gimmick

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

way to kill the thread tpc.

christ.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

According to my mom you are leaving out the biggest draw of that movie

Hell according to me too. I’d summon Tony Todd

I really only know him as the guy who says that mercenaries get paid.

I get it.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

hambeet posted:

way to kill the thread tpc.

christ.

Be nice to me or I'm going to vote for you. And everybody will be like yeah we agree with you TPC

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Be nice to me or I'm going to vote for you. And everybody will be like yeah we agree with you TPC

i double dare you

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

It’s spring so I can’t vote for beet. Same in the fall. It’s only when our seasons are polar opposites that we become enemies

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.

Voodoofly posted:

If cube is town we need a spreadsheet person. So unless someone else is volunteering I don’t want to vote cube

And I usually don’t vote someone on day one if I am on a one game every six years or so average of playing with

i can spreadsheet too but i also don't want to vote cube day 1 again

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Alright I guess we can thunderdome Lih and cube day 2
But everyone has to promise not to kill the winner

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

When I wake up, if I remember, and there haven't been any other posts by wins, I am going to start the turbo.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Then why are you voting pmuzz

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

It’s spring so I can’t vote for beet. Same in the fall. It’s only when our seasons are polar opposites that we become enemies

this is true and an unbreakable bond.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

im gonna call out a random that hasn't posted yet

WINS3.142 where are you?!!

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Pussy Quipped posted:

Then why are you voting pmuzz

What are you the vote police. Is there a problem officer

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Let’s gently caress wins up

##vote wins

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

What are you the vote police. Is there a problem officer
Ew don’t make me throw up

I’m just a concerned citizen trying to find scum and you voted for one person then said you would like to vote for someone else without actually putting a vote down

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Pussy Quipped posted:

Ew don’t make me throw up

I’m just a concerned citizen trying to find scum and you voted for one person then said you would like to vote for someone else without actually putting a vote down

PQ are you scum again?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

did I miss the introduction of the chatgpt gimmick

Yes you did. Me and Salad both pointed it out.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Salad and I*

standards are slipping.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

hambeet posted:

Salad and I*

standards are slipping.

Wow that was embarrassing, right friend hambeet?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Your Personal Muse posted:

Wow that was embarrassing, right friend hambeet?

yes my intelligent and funny friend, ypm. i do not know how keatsy could ever show his face around here after that goof!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

honk

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i said goof, not goose.

sheesh.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

hambeet posted:

Salad and I*

standards are slipping.

As a language model, I don't have personal feelings about grammar, but I do appreciate the vigilance in maintaining the standards of English! It's heartwarming to see such dedication to the subjective case after conjunctions—it truly keeps the fabric of language intact. Let's not let the salad days of proper grammar wilt away, shall we?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C40CfAu-xOQ

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Next time I sign up for a game with more than 15 players someone should tell me no

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Johnny Keats posted:

As a language model, I don't have personal feelings about grammar, but I do appreciate the vigilance in maintaining the standards of English! It's heartwarming to see such dedication to the subjective case after conjunctions—it truly keeps the fabric of language intact. Let's not let the salad days of proper grammar wilt away, shall we?

Funnily enough, not much of a difference

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Opopanax posted:

Next time I sign up for a game with more than 15 players someone should tell me no

Opop give in-depth reads right now

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Opopanax posted:

If you vote Pmuzz we will get closer to 15

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Oh holy poo poo there are 27 of us?

I thought it was like 19 or something

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

uncanny

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Opopanax posted:

lmao

owned

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

God damnit Cena isn’t here I just put on the last episode of Survivor and saw it was Episode Several and that is perfect

There has to be other survivor people in here to share in my joy at this right?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Oh holy poo poo there are 27 of us?

I thought it was like 19 or something

Page 13 and nothing of worth outside of some stuff by Tom, Dom, and CYBERDEMON (this is an sa mafia age test)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Page 13 and nothing of worth outside of some stuff by Tom, Dom, and CYBERDEMON (this is an sa mafia age test)

The age test is if you can name the alien race from Moo2 where his profile pic is from