Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

5er
Jun 1, 2000

fuckingtest posted:

I drew it. I draw things sometimes.

Upon further inpection I discovered a mistake and corrected it.

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

sharknado slashfic posted:

Luckily my youtube algo mostly shows league of legends asmr

Shaco death sound [10 hour]

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

A ridiculous and extremely lambasted case. Unfair!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

:psyduck:

Y…Yes, Donald.

Yes.

Michael Cohen has been prosecuted for lying. And convicted. He’s a felon. Because of lying. It was kind of a big deal. I feel like you should know about this since he was your best friend for years.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

If you don’t yell ”CRIME!” and immediately prosecute then you get away with it. Seems like a good system.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

fuckingtest posted:

I tried to fix it...YMMV

Lmao

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

fuckingtest posted:

I drew it. I draw things sometimes.

Upon further inpection I discovered a mistake and corrected it.

:five:

That’s the good poo poo, right there.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Add lambasted to the list of words Don doesn't know the meaning of

e: Ehh I guess it works I'll give him this one

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Not a cult

quote:

A woman on an autograph line shouted to former President Donald Trump to “Sign my baby’s forehead!” as others in the crowd similarly encouraged him to “Sign the baby!” Fans gathered for at least an hour before Trump landed in Atlanta, Georgia.

Microphones caught bits and pieces of what Trump said and some of the crowd responding. At one point, a woman clearly asks Trump to “Sign my baby’s forehead!” as he appears to be signing a small pink bonnet. He did not appear to sign a baby.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

Nodelphi posted:

If you don’t yell ”CRIME!” and immediately prosecute then you get away with it. Seems like a good system.

That's why most crime occurs at night. Can't charge someone if the courthouse is closed. Open and shut case, your honor.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hazo posted:

:psyduck:

Y…Yes, Donald.

Yes.

Michael Cohen has been prosecuted for lying. And convicted. He’s a felon. Because of lying. It was kind of a big deal. I feel like you should know about this since he was your best friend for years.

He knows that. He's just doing a some light witness intimidation.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Just look at your subs tab. So simple. No more algorithm. What do you mean you aren't subscribed? Learn to use YouTube.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Keep screeching about election interference, You're not going to convince anyone about that who didn't already believe in that canard to start with

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shageletic posted:

Are they mean?' Donald Trump obsessed with badgers, new book claims

Of all the topics to occupy the mind of the most powerful person in the United States, one would not expect badgers to make a frequent appearance.

But the rotund, hairy omnivores were apparently an alarmingly regular topic of conversation in the White House during the early months of Donald Trump’s presidency, according to Daily Beast reporters Lachlan Markay and Asawin Suebsaeng.

Over two pages, Markay and Suebsaeng explain that Trump would interrogate his former chief of staff Reince Priebus about the black, white and grey creatures.

The questions would arise at such opportune moments as “when Priebus was attempting to brief the president on matters of healthcare initiatives, foreign policy, or Republican legislative agenda”, they wrote.

“Are they mean to people?” Trump reportedly asked Priebus, perhaps thinking of badgers’ very long claws, which they use to dig the burrows that make their home. “Or are they friendly creatures?”

Trump would also demand to see photos of badgers, ask Priebus to give details on how badgers “work”, and wanted to know if they had a “personality” or were boring.

Priebus was also called upon to explain “how the critters function and behave, what kind of food they like, and how aggressive or deadly they could be when presented with perceived existential threats”.

Markay and Suebsaeng said Trump would frequently derail important policy discussions with questions about the animals.

“An obviously enthralled president would stare at Priebus as the aide struggled for sufficiently placating answers, all the while trying to gently veer the conversation back to whether we were going to do a troop surge in Afghanistan or strip millions of Americans of healthcare coverage,” they wrote.

At least he's not focusing on his mushroom.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Not first time he’s signed something bizarre

quote:

This woman says she isn’t showering after getting her chest signed by Trump

And signed a babies hand

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Turmp in the middle of a classified briefing: "Marmosets! What's the deal with marmosets?"

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
God his supporters are just gross trash personified. They're the most disgusting human beings in world history.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Reading this and I can only hear one thing:

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Not first time he’s signed something bizarre

Nippled America?

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

zone posted:

Keep screeching about election interference, You're not going to convince anyone about that who didn't already believe in that canard to start with

I think it’s a relic of a time when people were still swayed by the news. Those tactics kind of worked in that he gained notoriety with the Obama birth certificate thing and of course his digs at Hillary.

The media landscape, especially the influenceable center, has changed dramatically and he hasn’t adjusted.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

isaboo posted:

Turmp in the middle of a classified briefing: "Marmosets! What's the deal with marmosets?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5d_q4m8k4E

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jelly posted:

God his supporters are just gross trash personified. They're the most disgusting human beings in world history.

Honestly true

There is no reprogramming them either

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

quote:

Only “TRUMP” people are getting prosecuted!

Yes, Dernald. There is a really good reason for that, and it’s not the one you’re thinking (or pretending to “Think!”)

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Jelly posted:

Copying so it can be said again

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Remember when Trump took some kid's hat the kid gave him to sign, Trump signed it, and then he threw it way back behind the kid into the crowd? It'll be part two of that but way more gruesome.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The disgust stage of grieving

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Scags McDouglas posted:

Yeah I can't stand that Youtube CONSTANTLY recommends rightwing media to me. I've clicked "Don't recommend channel" about a million times but they always find more. It's like they scanned my profile once and decided my entire feed should be ChudTakes or thumbnails with women's asses.

Ngl I have clicked before but I don't need more recommended to me.

How much hollywood/ big budget movie stuff do you watch on youtube.
Because I think that is the pipeline.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

And signed a babies hand

Trump signed his own hand?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

How much hollywood/ big budget movie stuff do you watch on youtube.
Because I think that is the pipeline.

Dang you're completely right. I live for watching my favorite scenes in recent movies so I can read the comments.

Anyway sorry all for the boring derail.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Just for fun I checked my algo on the revanced youtube app and got "10 Stoic (the philosophy) reactions to dealing with disrespect", a podcast with Ghostface Killa and Big Daddy Kane, and the trololo song so it seems to be working well for me.

The shorts are mostly women's asses and mma fights, only one of which I have any interest in.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-stormy-daniels-2667761343/

Was this posted, if not can someone do it I can't right now

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Scags McDouglas posted:

Dang you're completely right. I live for watching my favorite scenes in recent movies so I can read the comments.

Anyway sorry all for the boring derail.

Cool. Yea, right wing leeches off of popular stuff to put their views into it, or to layer their cultural interpretations upon it.

So movies, Television, Politics, Radio, Christianity / churches, are just carpet bombed with their views.

Movies are used like how Trump is used.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

I just checked the first ten videos in my recommendations, and here's what I had:

• 2 Baldur's Gate III-related videos
  • 2 wrestling-related videos
  • 2 videos about old computers
  • 1 Teen Girl Squad episode
  • 1 LockPickingLawyer video
  • 1 video from the guy behind Freeman's Mind
  • 1 video of a playthrough of a single Duke Nukem 3D level that's probably only in there because one of the old computer videos showed Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project playing on a Dell XPS M2010 for a few minutes

I choose to believe that Homestar Runner is keeping me protected from the weird right-wing poo poo people keep saying they get exposed to.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

lol the trial is literally about Trump committing election interference.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

fuckingtest posted:

I know this is from 2 years ago thread time but i couldn't pass it up...

God drat I love caricatures. I admire you

MoatsArt
Jan 7, 2021

withak posted:

The constitution is silent on this scenario.

leave it up to the states to decide then

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Friendship ended with gorilla channel

Now badger channel is my best friend.

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009

Scags McDouglas posted:

e: yeah this ^^^

I guess the intern tasked with inflating the numbers was fired before he could work on adding more ending zeroes to the likes and "re-truths"

I wonder how many of them are some sort of journalist just connecting the source straight into their veins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I never get right-wing recommendations and I watch youtube all the time.

If you're getting a lot of right-wing channel recommendations maybe consider whether you've been clicking on links in this thread, which are often from right-wing channels