Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
so what, the disney navy adults are going to go from singing under the sea to singing whatever it is ursula sings? oh no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
uh oh aljazeera with breaking news that 30 drones have been spotted over Aqaba, Jordan which is right next to Eilat.

also aljazeera confirming that jordan is trying to intercept stuff so hopefully jordanians stop being pussies and skin their king alive.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

No that’s like 2k km and cruise missiles and most missiles are going like 1000 km per hour

not talking about cruise missiles, I'm talking about ballistic missiles

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

euphronius posted:

so … 2 hours ?

Pretty much also Im probably rounding up and very loosely guessing I have no idea what missiles Iran uses, the drone I imagine are much slower

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
They canceled the Biden emergency address. Guessing they decided not to do the war lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

israel is totally not a crusader kingdom you guys

====:

French navy deploys troops to defend Israel

The Wall Street Journal reported on Western and French officials that the French navy has deployed troops to defend Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31610;&%231604;

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol holy poo poo aljazeera just published a really iconic photo of two giant Iranian missiles hovering right on top of the Israeli Knesset loooll

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

The Western free press and rules based international order was going to cry no matter what Iran did. Fire all the missiles.

The DPRK should join in since no one is paying attention to them now. You are part of the axis of evil either way buddy. Israel would be a long rear end missile test but give it a try.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
its past 4pm on a weekend biden is just a blob of drool with a pulse right now.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Burn Zone posted:

Oh I have no idea. Have any/many of those been used so far?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

lol holy poo poo aljazeera just published a really iconic photo of two giant Iranian missiles hovering right on top of the Israeli Knesset loooll

drat, you ninja edited. Was about to be really excited for a second.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Tsitsikovas posted:

its past 4pm on a weekend biden is just a blob of drool with a pulse right now.

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

Burn Zone posted:

Generally you want all of your bombs/missile/drones showing up at the same time - you launch the drones, then the cruise missiles, then the ballistic missiles. Effectively everything has the travel time of the slowest thing.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

really queer Christmas posted:

🤌

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

They canceled the Biden emergency address. Guessing they decided not to do the war lol

they need to pump him full of enough methamphetamine salts to be able to sign a bomb iran order before falling asleep or something

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019
I guess Iran finished their nuclear weapons program. Early 2020s was a little early from the projections I was aware of, but nor unreasonable.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

the only thing i changed was a spelling mistake from 'Itanian' to 'Iranian'

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

itany, welcome to the resistance

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Al-Saqr posted:

Post it I can’t find it on western media

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

They’re striking Settlers

https://twitter.com/josefxhebron/status/1779283173526130710

LONG LIVE IRAN

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

tatankatonk posted:

AJE was speculating that the US warships in the mediterranean would contribute to israeli air defense with their AEGIS system but then a US defense think tank guy came on and was pretty candid that they can't do anything because AEGIS needs to be directly under a missile flying overhead to intercept it...pretty sure everyone on every side tends to have a wildly inflated view of the capabilities of missile interceptors

this is understandable confusion because the same ships are used for defending against everything from low speed drones traveling a few dozen feet above the surface traveling at like 50mph to IRBMs which are literally in space

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1779254999639376149

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

please be real . gently caress yes

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Post it I can’t find it on western media

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lol

Iran warns Jordan over any moves to support Israel: Report
Iran’s semi-official news agency Fars, quoting a military source, reports that Iran is watching Jordan for any moves in support of Israel during Tehran’s retaliatory attacks, warning the country may become the “next target”.

“A military-informed source said [we] are closely monitoring Jordan’s movements during the punitive attacks … and if they participate in any possible action [to back Israel], they will be the next target,” Fars stated.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

lol

Iran’s semi-official news agency Fars, quoting a military source, reports that Iran is watching Jordan for any moves in support of Israel during Tehran’s retaliatory attacks, warning the country may become the “next target”.

“A military-informed source said [we] are closely monitoring Jordan’s movements during the punitive attacks … and if they participate in any possible action [to back Israel], they will be the next target,” Fars stated.

lmfao

delightful

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

lol

Lmao

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

good its time the arab regimes got loving whipped

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

silicone thrills posted:

CBS blurb on my computer ???

Israel has the right to defend itself from Israel.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

stephenthinkpad posted:

Yeah I think the western camp not able to produce their version of Shehad drone is a bigger supporting evidence of the west has lost the mass production capacity.

Loitering drones are easier to make than 155 shells.

the thing is that for “the west” to produce a shahed drone it’d take an act of congress, a competitive bid, then lawsuits over the competitive bid before a single one can be built

and then they’ll shop around the contract as soon as it starts, award another company the bid for number 2 which starts the process all over again

still, they exist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AeroVironment_Switchblade?wprov=sfti1

$50k each. “more than 700” sent to Ukraine

Ham
Apr 30, 2009

You're BALD!

Al-Saqr posted:

good its time the arab regimes got loving whipped

aljazeera arabic just showed footage from drones intercepted by the jordanians that landed on top of people in amman. what a loving fail regime

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol israel formally announces theyve intercepted 99% of irans attacks ok buddy lets see if youre right in a few hours.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

stay the gently caress in your lane jordan

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

did that Greater Yemen map posted the other day include Jordan? Seems like it should

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

guys please stop freaking out about ww3 its really silly i literally live in the middle of the parabola of the missiles and im not worried, it will be a regional conflict but not world-ending.

i hope your can get a good view of them passing over.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ham posted:

aljazeera arabic just showed footage from drones intercepted by the jordanians that landed on top of people in amman. what a loving fail regime

god i loving hate arab regimes so much i hate hate HATE them

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

30.5 Days posted:

the only thing that can stop a suicide unmanned vehicle is a suicide manned vehicle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ar7eE91cY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Al-Saqr posted:

lol israel formally announces theyve intercepted 99% of irans attacks ok buddy lets see if youre right in a few hours.

Aren't they not even there yet?