Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Dixon Chisholm posted:

👴📞🇧🇭

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

hadji murad posted:

eat poo poo Israel

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 44 minutes!
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1779303779487068583

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

hadji murad posted:

eat poo poo Israel

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

hadji murad posted:

eat poo poo Israel

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Dixon Chisholm posted:

👴📞🇧🇭

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/ofercass/status/1779300324324397214

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

hadji murad posted:

eat poo poo Israel

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Hm yes

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Lmao apparently CNN retracted their statement about Biden addressing the nation and Biden called a lid for the night, he's too eepy sleepy

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

hmmmm i wonder if i can read hebrew

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hadji murad posted:

eat poo poo Israel

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

where is the strike the universe submits banger

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Justin Tyme posted:

Lmao apparently CNN retracted their statement about Biden addressing the nation and Biden called a lid for the night, he's too eepy sleepy

Look I know the feeling. Sometimes you're at work and it's getting late, and you're thinking, "should I start a major regional war?" And the fact is, you're on salary. It can wait until tomorrow.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Dixon Chisholm posted:

👴📞🇧🇭

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

hadji murad posted:

eat poo poo Israel

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Al-Saqr posted:

looks like iran blew up the airbase that the people who bombed their embassy flew from

====

Iran targets Negev air base

The Iranian news agency reported that it had successfully targeted an Israeli air base in the Negev with Khyber missiles.

The agency added that the targeted air base at the Negev was the starting point for the attack on the consulate in Damascus.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31610;&%231604;

This is excellent if true

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
It sure is a shame that settlers are experiencing a fraction of the terror their nazi nation has inflicted on others. Very sad

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

hadji murad posted:

eat poo poo Israel

I'm glad someone finally hit one of those loving airbases

Ham
Apr 30, 2009

You're BALD!

Good dude

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

you know theres alot of footage appearing on twitter of missiles and drones actually hitting targets i couldve sworn that israel told me 99.999% of all of them were intercepted

it’s probably true

in 1991 when the air phase of the gulf war started Iraq actually had a pretty modern air defense system. what the USN did was in the first waves they launched nearly 200 decoys. as the SAM batteries depleted their missiles actual strike fighters could lock onto the radars and bomb them. Iraq claimed that they shot down a lot of aircraft initially, but it was almost all decoys.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
If folks are going to post things in hebrew or arabic, could you post the translation?

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

[Ofer Kassif is a Knesset member from the far-left Hadash party.]

google translate:

"Israel is a sovereign state and no legitimacy should be given to harming its sovereignty (which does not include the occupied Palestinian territories). But let's not forget that for years the Israeli governments have been attacking Syria, Lebanon, and probably Iran as well, violating their own sovereignty, not to mention denying sovereignty to the Palestinian people under occupation. The assassination of Mohammad Reza Zahedi was an unnecessary and particularly dangerous provocation that today has been avenged on us, as I had already warned on the day of the assassination. Nice demands nice sustains: He who violates the sovereignty of others, should not be surprised when his own sovereignty is violated. The only solution - a blanket cessation of any violation of sovereignty whatsoever, including that of the occupied Palestinian people. The continuation of the attack on Gaza (and the abandonment of the abductees to their deaths) and Israeli revenge on Iran will bring upon us an indescribable disaster. But this is what the government of horrors wants - a regional war from which it will gain American support and survive in power, and whatever price the public will pay. The fascist right must not be allowed to drag us into the abyss! Remove now!"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

uh oh aljazeera is saying that biden is on the phone with netanyahu right now

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

Al-Saqr posted:

hmmmm i wonder if i can read hebrew

"Israel is a sovereign state and no legitimacy should be given to harming its sovereignty (which does not include the occupied Palestinian territories). But let's not forget that for years the Israeli governments have been attacking Syria, Lebanon, and probably Iran as well, violating their own sovereignty, not to mention denying sovereignty to the Palestinian people under occupation. The assassination of Mohammad Reza Zahedi was an unnecessary and particularly dangerous provocation that today has been avenged on us, as I had already warned on the day of the assassination.
Nice demands nice sustains: He who violates the sovereignty of others, should not be surprised when his own sovereignty is violated. The only solution - a blanket cessation of any violation of sovereignty whatsoever, including that of the occupied Palestinian people.
The continuation of the attack on Gaza (and the abandonment of the abductees to their deaths) and Israeli revenge on Iran will bring upon us an indescribable disaster. But this is what the government of horrors wants - a regional war from which it will gain American support and survive in power, and whatever price the public will pay.
The fascist right must not be allowed to drag us into the abyss! Wipe out now!"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

finite chance Israel uses nukes

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I hate that the al jazeera livefeed is full of these useless shithead western nations 'condemning' the attack. Oh no Israel's psycho behavior actually got a response for once the horror stfu Trudeau

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

netanyahu is hitler 2

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

FuzzySlippers posted:

I hate that the al jazeera livefeed is full of these useless shithead western nations 'condemning' the attack. Oh no Israel's psycho behavior actually got a response for once the horror stfu Trudeau

Yeah. Oh no, some EU dipshit condemns this "unprecedented escalation". Still don't care what the EU thinks

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

All this loving hype and build up and Iran pulls the trigger while I'm preparing for my reading group? Haven't I given the Ayatollah enough credit? :negative:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

He’s going to try to convince Biden to nuke Tehran

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All this loving hype and build up and Iran pulls the trigger while I'm preparing for my reading group? Haven't I given the Ayatollah enough credit? :negative:

Your reading group is now a watch party

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Al-Saqr posted:

"Come on, man... I... I... I.. I mean it's Sund-- Satur-- Saturday... I mean... you think I'm joking, but I'm serious."

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

FuzzySlippers posted:

Trudeau offering to put unlimited Canadian embassies in the line of attack to protect Israel

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

what kind of bozo dork nerd reads?!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/0WoDUBa.mp4

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 47 minutes!
still lol that the us pushed all its worthless vassals to call iran and tell them you better not escalate!

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Lpzie posted:

netanyahu is hitler 2

at this rate hitler is Netanyahu 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddinkins