Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Say what you will about Kamala Harris, but haha ha ha ha I like Tupac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

comedyblissoption posted:

donald trump weaponizing genocide joe like lyin ted im going to die

Trump's going to triangulate from the left with the actual genocide and from the right with "white genocide" and he's somehow going to pull it off. "He's doing genocide over there, and he's doing a genocide right here on the American people. Genocide Joe has got to go!"

Double Genocide Joe Theory

PoontifexMacksimus has issued a correction as of 22:33 on Apr 14, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I liked when Trump said Cruz's dad killed JFK Jr. Which is of course a lie since it was actually Jeb!'s dad.

Though if Cruz's dad did do it, I have to stress I'm not related to his dad, just his mom.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Sanders = Nader + SS

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Sanders = Nader + SS

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

bernie's face in that thumbnail is exactly like mine everytime I see bernie news now

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

The337th posted:

bernie's face in that thumbnail is exactly like mine everytime I see bernie news now

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Can someone explain systemic sexual assault coverups by political groups in Harry Potter terms please

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The337th posted:

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

Sanders = Nader + SS

many people are saying this

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

I liked when Trump said Cruz's dad killed JFK Jr. Which is of course a lie since it was actually Jeb!'s dad.

Though if Cruz's dad did do it, I have to stress I'm not related to his dad, just his mom.

Please - Jeb!’s dad killed JFK Sr., get it right. That’s why he got to be president himself, that’s how it works.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/andrewmichta/status/1779332207401718070

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

10/6

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

stupid nazi bitchta

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol his argument basically boils down to "america isn't belligerent enough"

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

Can someone explain systemic sexual assault coverups by political groups in Harry Potter terms please

Bernie Bros are Siltherin

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

yellowcar posted:

lol his argument basically boils down to "america isn't belligerent enough"

This is literally always the argument. It doesn't matter what happens, the answer always is "we gotta get more violent, we gotta escalate". Neocons are true genuine freaks.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:downsgun:

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) said that Iran’s aerial assault on Israel shows how the U.S. is “not standing firmly with Israel.”

Fetterman reiterated on Sunday’s “State of the Union” on CNN that there should not be conditions on sending additional aid to Israel and called again for the U.S. to stand with its ally in the wake of Iran’s missile and drone attack on Israel over the weekend.

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...ly-with-israel/

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) said that Iran’s aerial assault on Israel shows how the U.S. is “not standing firmly with Israel.”

Fetterman reiterated on Sunday’s “State of the Union” on CNN that there should not be conditions on sending additional aid to Israel and called again for the U.S. to stand with its ally in the wake of Iran’s missile and drone attack on Israel over the weekend.

he should get a tattoo of hitlers face on his own big dumb face

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1778854099003249077

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

starting to believe Mossad just has some truly incredible dirt on him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

starting to believe Mossad just has some truly incredible dirt on him

yeah I know people were giving me poo poo the other day for asking why he so particularly loves Israel, but he absolutely does go beyond the median dem's love for genocide. it feels different, like spite or something. or just after-effects of the FEV.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

[provides fifty thousand bombs to a state committing genocide]

look its complicated

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

yeah wow can't believe anyone would call their democratically elected government the enemy.

hmmm wonder what she had to say during the trump years?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

is pepsi ok posted:

yeah wow can't believe anyone would call their democratically elected government the enemy.

hmmm wonder what she had to say during the trump years?

even if we elect "the right" (blue team) people:

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Scarabrae posted:

Bernie Bros are Siltherin

Once his story had passed its climax, he looked at the society that had proven so corrupt, and decided to become a cop.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Barack Obuchanan

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

What is the current status on United States President Joseph Robinette Biden?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nichael posted:

He worked from early in the morning until late in the evening. He made many calls and had many meetings

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Nichael posted:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Brianna Wu is the best block on twitter.

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Nichael posted:

https://i.imgur.com/cQNtv35.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/buq1hCu.mp4

Doctor Roosevelt
Jun 17, 2006

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

furiously preparing (upwards of 20 minutes per day) for the first presidential debate where he and turmo are given Jeopardy podiums and told to draw clocks at the same time

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Really? I thought it was 1,488 at the moment.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Sanders = Nader + SS

It's funny that he's not complaining that endless taxpayer money is being funneled into war, it's that he's complaining that endless taxpayer money is being funneled into war inefficiently. In this case the Lockmart executives are the good guys!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sullat posted:

It's funny that he's not complaining that endless taxpayer money is being funneled into war, it's that he's complaining that endless taxpayer money is being funneled into war inefficiently. In this case the Lockmart executives are the good guys!

Nazis are big on efficiency, yes.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Nichael posted:

Nazis are big on efficiency, yes.

This is the opposite of true!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Doctor Roosevelt posted:

furiously preparing (upwards of 20 minutes per day) for the first presidential debate where he and turmo are given Jeopardy podiums and told to draw clocks at the same time

who is turmo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sullat posted:

This is the opposite of true!

yeah but it worked for the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Roosevelt
Jun 17, 2006

Nap Ghost

mags posted: