Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
The Joe team have realized the Wreckage and Tiger Paw pre orders yesterday was out of the blue and intend to improve things:

Emily is a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
At first glance I thought the robot dude just had a war machine in a baby hanger on his chest.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Hyperion is now in stock at BBTS

that's this guy, and I'm super excited for it to arrive, it's my favorite archetype of armored suit: guy in armored suit with even bigger arms attached to the suit

I've got the pretool of it, Vulkan, and it's already become my favorite action figure ever, so one that has hands instead of claw-drill things will undoubtedly be even better than that

Is there an 'inner' figure, or is it all just one dude? either way looks :krad:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
all one figure, no inner dude. I know it's not really a "guy in a suit", but it looks like a robot wearing some kind of exoframe backpack with arms on it for mining/heavy labor/etc so I keep referring to it like that.

also, I kinda want to get some special effect pieces for impacts, drill spinning, punch whooshes, etc, what would be the best for those?

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

all one figure, no inner dude. I know it's not really a "guy in a suit", but it looks like a robot wearing some kind of exoframe backpack with arms on it for mining/heavy labor/etc so I keep referring to it like that.

also, I kinda want to get some special effect pieces for impacts, drill spinning, punch whooshes, etc, what would be the best for those?

Can of Beams (.com) might be a good one to check out. I use their figure stands.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I am in GameStop, which Black series Mandalorian is the good one? “Mines of Mandalore”?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Nope. That’s the trash one. The ringworld one is the good one

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Found a Kirby in the wild for my friend today. Don’t give up hope. I hope the Usagi on the shelf next to him finds a good home.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Amazon pushed my retro card Scarlett back and don't know when it's coming. Concerning.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Dawgstar posted:

Amazon pushed my retro card Scarlett back and don't know when it's coming. Concerning.

I have one. Grabbed it for ya if you’re interested

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Joe Fisto posted:

I have one. Grabbed it for ya if you’re interested

Oh, dude, I appreciate it but I found one and Duke at GameStop.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Dawgstar posted:

Oh, dude, I appreciate it but I found one and Duke at GameStop.

Ah no worries!

Anyone else need a Scarlet? Otherwise I’ll return it.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I don't need a Scarlet... but I got a Scarlet Spider!

Target had a bunch of this guy. It's cool he's on the good, pinless Spider-Man body with the most up-to-date articulation.

This is one of those things where I never actually read the Spider-Man comics with this guy in them, but I always liked the design, and they did such a nice job with the toy.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It’s really incredible how appealing Scarlet Spider’s look is considering it’s a cut-off hoodie over a mono color bodysuit.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I saw a Classified Chuckles. Is he like an SDCC thing?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Dawgstar posted:

Indeed. I haven’t seen any talk of doing mainline releases of any of the SDCC dudes.

Different note, I found 3 of the 4 TMNT 2004 rereleases. No Mikey. No NECA Mikey either. Mikey, where are you? Are you avoiding me?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

Last years. He kinda hung around for a bit, so he wasn't exactly hard to get.

Aside from the Cobra Island releases most stuff isn't that uncommon or hard to find.

Exceptions being Dr. Mindbender, Serpentor and color changing Zartan.

Some folk are still waiting on their Dr. Mindbender orders that were managed to be pushed out at the end! Takes a year to make and they're probably finding extra time to do them so it's not a wonder it's taking forever.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

One of Super7's best imo

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'm not into collecting Simpsons stuff at all but there have been a few of the Super 7 figures I seriously considered.
Duffman was on top of the list.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm not into collecting Simpsons stuff at all but there have been a few of the Super 7 figures I seriously considered.
Duffman was on top of the list.

I’d like Kang and Kodos, but not at 75 smackaroos apiece.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Devil Flanders is probably a must buy.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

That's why I never bought any of the S7 Simpsons figs. I wanted a Moe Sizlack but not for $$$

The Last Call posted:

Devil Flanders is probably a must buy.

Did they ever make a skier Flanders?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

That's why I never bought any of the S7 Simpsons figs. I wanted a Moe Sizlack but not for $$$

Did they ever make a skier Flanders?

Could human civilization continue if stupid sexy Flander action figures were readily available to the common masses?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I bought a Warhammer.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Kidrobot made an 8" vinyl a few years ago

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

drat, Three Zero is doing a pop-up down the road from me and I wandered in today. It was my first time seeing any of their stuff in person, and now picking up their MMPR set just rocketed to the top of my list. They looked way better than I imagined.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

The Last Call posted:

Could human civilization continue if stupid sexy Flander action figures were readily available to the common masses?

🤔

I'ma go with nope.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Tim Whatley posted:

:confused: But I see nothing at all…nothing at all…nothing at all…

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
he's a megaman boss

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Joe Fisto posted:

I bought a Warhammer.

good, now he needs a space marine to eviscerate. I recommend keeping an eye on bbts's daily deals, I got some for 24 bucks each at one point which ain't bad at all

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Captain Invictus posted:

good, now he needs a space marine to eviscerate. I recommend keeping an eye on bbts's daily deals, I got some for 24 bucks each at one point which ain't bad at all

I picked up a marine on clearance a while back. Chaos Marine I think.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Tim Whatley posted:

How could they release that without articulated butt cheeks?!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

How could they release that without articulated butt cheeks?!

Make it a cute anime girl with that feature and Japan's remaining birth rate will be extinguished.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Joe Fisto posted:

Ah no worries!

Anyone else need a Scarlet? Otherwise I’ll return it.

I’d be interested, pm me pls

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

The Last Call posted:

Make it a cute anime girl with that feature and Japan's remaining birth rate will be extinguished.

Cut it out with this racist poo poo

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Joe Fisto posted:

I thought the same thing initially, but a friend got his this week and they are absolutely loving massive in-person. I’m genuinely thinking of buying Kang now.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Other posted:

Cut it out with this racist poo poo

Yikes, you are taking what is at best, meant to be a stupid dumb joke and giving it a malicious context that does not exist.

In short. You are reading way too deep into that.

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe

The Last Call posted:

Yikes, you are taking what is at best, meant to be a stupid dumb joke and giving it a malicious context that does not exist.

What context is there other than "Japanese people sure do want to gently caress anime ladies"?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Last Call posted:

If you intend to make a stupid dumb joke and the topic of that joke is an entire nationality, you might end up making a stupid dumb joke that is also racist.

it's not even up to date on it's racism, Japan's birth rate is now above China and Korea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If they made a gun you could gently caress the US birth rate would be extinguished.