Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
What awful poo poo has Ricky Gervais been saying lately to put him so high on the list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

PoPcornTG posted:

What awful poo poo has Ricky Gervais been saying lately to put him so high on the list?

he's another 'comedian' that ran out of material so now he just rants about how everything is woke and how he identifies as a comedian instead of a dickhead.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lmao. So ... even though his starship hasn't been to orbit yet, by next year there will be 4 launchpads, with regular launches, and at some point in the future, spacex will build multiple starships per day.

jesus christ this fuckin turd of a man

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Tbh, the fact that his staff just don't cheer and whoop along like a cybertruck launch event is actually reassuring.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

He’s going to use his tech expertise to help her fix her mixing decks

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hope those wacky kids make it work

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
Is that pedal cover just glued on? I thought it was metal with some lovely spot welds until he turned it over to show that it's just plastic.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

greatBigJerk posted:

Is that pedal cover just glued on? I thought it was metal with some lovely spot welds until he turned it over to show that it's just plastic.

its plastic to save on weight. cybtertrvk has to make these little sacrifices to achieve its supreme performance

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why does he even bother doing changes on his main account? he probably has several alts and other admin tools.

christ even as a admin god he's pathetic , cringe, and beta as gently caress.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I knew idiots in high school with self-modded cheapo GTIs and Eclipses that were built better than the CYB3RTRV<|<

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

https://www.investors.com/news/tesla-cybertruck-deliveries-reportedly-halted/

quote:

Tesla (TSLA) has halted Cybertruck deliveries, according to social media chatter, possibly to address a problem with the accelerator pedal.

In recent days, forums dedicated to the Tesla Cybertruck had several posters saying their upcoming deliveries were delayed or canceled.

Others had complained about the accelerator pedal getting stuck.

Tesla does not have a media relations department, and often doesn't disclose key news to the public.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

just fix the pedal with an OTA update nerds

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I'm annoyed at how easily stockholders will stabilize the price of the stock each time after it drops because they think his next announcement four months from now will be anything more than a guy in a car costume.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
So i was thinking of what kind of ota update could actually help, and after going down the path of requiring a gas pedal release before believing the pedal input after pressing the brake, I'm surprised they didn't add in arcade stuff like punch the gas twice for a speed boost

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The wagon can briefly function as a boat. Thrust via Indian guide.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Hey Elon, you're a white oval office

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

jesus christ what a victim

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
the gently caress discrimination has that mouth breathing oval office ever had to deal with

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

crispix posted:

the gently caress discrimination has that mouth breathing oval office ever had to deal with

Someone pushed him down the stairs as a kid once I think.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Even his dad knew he was a prick

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
White cis

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

poisonpill posted:

The wagon can briefly function as a boat. Thrust via Indian guide.

Beaten due to gif construction :negative:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

as a derogatory what

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you two need to change the inventory to modern stuff.

also 200+ pounds of food seems too heavily for the tesla truck.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You lose:

1/2 bike
1 plank of wood (in plastic bag)
3 12-lb bags of topsoil

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Yours is better. The other one we need is the gravestone with the caption “still love the car”

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Data Graham posted:

You lose:

1/2 bike
1 plank of wood (in plastic bag)
3 12-lb bags of topsoil

1 billionaire

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

emSparkly posted:

a kid that he was bullying pushed him down the stairs. The world is worse because he didn't die from that fall.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Kramjacks posted:

1 billionaire

That's not a loss

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

crispix posted:

Well, you see, as an African American,

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

emSparkly posted:

That kid was a visionary.

If only more people had pushed Elmo down the stairs.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Beaten due to gif construction :negative:

lol

I mean, it could say "Texas puddle crossing, 2024" but still a 5 golden manbabies goon sir

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sodium Chloride posted:

That kid was a visionary.

If only more people had pushed Elmo down the stairs.

His dad agrees

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

His dad agrees

Reminder that Elon's stepmother is also his sister so we should not celebrate his equally-awful dad.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Quote-Unquote posted:

Reminder that Elon's stepmother is also his sister so we should not celebrate his equally-awful dad.

wat

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

shyduck posted:

edit: the full dramatic list

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Racism is the last thing elon would want on x the everything app, the last bastion of free speech; x powered by grok, the ai of choice by people who desperately want an ai that will do a racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

elon's 70 year-old dad married and has had two kids with the now-30 year-old stepdaughter that came with his previous marriage at the age of 4