Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Face down, rear end up.
That's the way we like to TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kazil posted:

lol 12 hours from now, Trump will be sitting in court for his criminal trial

So I guess he has to sit there fidgeting like a bored kid while they pick jurors all day

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I know Snopes sucks but I just saw this and found it amusing.

e: lol that they forgot to paint the inside of his neckflaps.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

digital penitence posted:

Bummer we won’t even get any court sketches from this trial.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/meet-3-veteran-sketch-artists-drawing-trumps-historic/story?id=109166129
Seems like there are going to be sketch artists.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

It's called a clitoral hood

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Have there been any good lols from Ben Garrison lately? Any particularly maddening takes about him tilting at the cowardly windmills of the woke Biden lawsuits and making them flee in terror from his manliness?

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Oh great! I might be mixing it up with another one of his trials, he has so many of them lol

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Are they allowed to ask the jurors anything like “what has been your impression of President Trump?” because having to sit and listen to people talk about him who aren’t fans should result in some fun Truths during breaks.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

The only one of those "dark intellectual kings" that really stands out in my mind is Milo Yiannopoulos. He's the guy who tried video games and declared that they weren't for him, but for "saddos in yellowing underpants" who lived in their parents basement, a stance he held right up until he realized he could use Gamer Gate as a talking point and suddenly he was deeply concerned about video games and ethics in journalism, and a-ha he couldn't be accused of bigotry because he is a gay man himself, you see. (The fact that he was a vocally self-hating gay didn't matter.)

All of this lasted right up until he stopped being useful, at which point he was immediately discarded. Last I heard of him, he was selling possessions to make ends meet and trying to pull some "I am an ex-gay, please for the love of god anybody give me money to talk about how conversion therapy is Good, Actually" grift poo poo.

Some of them are trying to crawl their way back into the spotlight now that Gamer Gate: The Sequel is happening, I think, but they're still a bunch of dumb useless assholes.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

dervival posted:

either that or a tracheal shave

though given the excess flesh around there it was probably more of a double-chin chiseling

Friend of mine just got their chin shaved down and you would not believe the difference a few millimeters of chin bone makes. She looks great.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

limp_cheese posted:

I'm a fan of the gif.

Please don't murder corgis. They are dumb, headstrong and trusting but do not deserve the guillotine.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

limp_cheese posted:

I'm a fan of the gif.

"Killed her parents" always makes me laugh

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Catastrophe posted:

I know Snopes sucks but I just saw this and found it amusing.
why is snopes bad now

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Captain Invictus posted:

why is snopes bad now

I think some guy who was mad that it always proved his FWDs proved him wrong bought it probably something like that

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Snopes are tazerballs deniers.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Data Graham posted:

Have there been any good lols from Ben Garrison lately? Any particularly maddening takes about him tilting at the cowardly windmills of the woke Biden lawsuits and making them flee in terror from his manliness?

He died in 2020 from covid. His widow Tina Toons does his poo poo now.

- I have no proof of this

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

redshirt posted:

. . .I had an active sign stealing career

Man, gently caress off already Altuve. Everyone loving hates you.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Does it give me unvaxxed sperm?

Wouldn't you want unvaxxed eggs too?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

winterwerefox posted:

He still posts cum edits from beyond the mortal veil

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Catastrophe posted:

They’re all pink on the inside

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

love that their logo is literally "l o l"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I see someone throwing their arms up

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I see a W revival.

Remember W??

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Buce posted:

Someone should run the contents of those pills through a lab and lol when it's sugar and flour or w/e. Still won't stop maga weirdos from buying them although I suppose it's bold to assume that maga weirdos got vaccinated in the first place tbh.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

winterwerefox posted:

The proof is that all of "his" cartoons are clearly drawn by his wife these days, starting when he got COVID and decided to fight it with cranberry juice and horse paste, because of how Tina Toon draws faces

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The cartoons look like his wife is doing it for real and he did get COVID pretty badly

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

jaegerx posted:

Wouldn't you want unvaxxed eggs too?

Women are born with all their eggs already inside them so their eggs dont have the vaxx in them unlike sperm which is constantly getting manufactured by the body (now with vaxx in it).

So vaxx’d eggs won’t be a problem until women born after the vaxx start reproducing, like 16 years from now.

It’s kind of like how if you want to do super accurate radiation testing you need steel manufactured before atomic bomb testing started happening.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
lol that multiple members of congress and high profile politicians supported QAnon.

that whole thing was some of the most insane poo poo of my life, so i feel like the far right is already starting to be let off the hook for it when it should hang around their necks forever.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Frank Frank posted:

Someone should run the contents of those pills through a lab and lol when it's sugar and flour or w/e. Still won't stop maga weirdos from buying them although I suppose it's bold to assume that maga weirdos got vaccinated in the first place tbh.

its water absorbent latex that forms a cast of your color, showing all the toxins and shed proteins its pulled from you.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Americans all have a scat fetish

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GO'A'LD

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

This is a fun card game :)

TheKub
May 11, 2006

The way Trump wiggles out of everything.It's like he's the master spy.

axolotl farmer posted:

This is a fun card game :)

He'll yeah

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Inspector Hound posted:

Americans all have a scat or footfucking fetish

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Fishmasher posted:

lol that multiple members of congress and high profile politicians supported QAnon.

that whole thing was some of the most insane poo poo of my life, so i feel like the far right is already starting to be let off the hook for it when it should hang around their necks forever.

the "insane poo poo republicans believe, say, and do" cycle has just gotten too drat fast

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Buce posted:

nah

it's a

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Happy Former President’s Felony Trial Jury Selection and Tax Day nite knew

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

EUTZ Day Crew reporting

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
On the first day of Trump's trial will he pull a Deringer from his sock and shoot the judge stone dead?