Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

vdarknight posted:

Huh. So now I know. Firstly, I guess I'm fortunate enough to not have a job where I have to dump in a cup, but secondly, I'm now too old and broken to squat. Can't do it - aint got the mobility. I mean, I can get down there but I'm not getting up. And if there's poop involved then I guess it's going to a real bad day for everyone. I reckon I'll just avoid crapping in glasses if that's ok with everyone.

PYF Funny Pictures: a real bad day for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Scathach posted:

Just grab it as it falls from between your cheeks, like a monkey, and throw it in the glass. Our ancestors were very accurate poo poo-flingers.

God, guys, why are you making this so difficult

Monkeys are good at it but we didn't descend from them. Our ancestors might have been really bad at catching the poo poo from their own asses.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's why we invented the backflip.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Underhand from the front is the best way to grab and throw, it can be done in one motion

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Dillbag posted:

Underhand from the front is the best way to grab and throw, it can be done in one motion

Anybody SEE have that security footage of the crazy lady doing this? I remember seeing it and thinking that it was IMPRESSIVELY insane. Just, how is anyone ready and capable of immediately dropping trou and flinging their own poo poo like that?

edit for clarity in that I'm not asking to see it again :lol:

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Weaponize fecal flinging.

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Scathach posted:

Just grab it as it falls from between your cheeks, like a monkey, and throw it in the glass. Our ancestors were very accurate poo poo-flingers.

Someone post that video of the podcaster who does this (just the catching as it falls part) and is flabbergasted to find out that’s not normal procedure.

E: fine I’ll do it myself: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ-SlTaCFfQ&pp=ygUNY2F0Y2ggZG9vZG9vIA%3D%3D

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

organburner posted:

Why is his mug rimmed with cum?

Hyperlynx posted:

And while we're at it, why is it sort of plump at the bottom? Wired shape for a mug.

It's a classic fat-bottom drip-glazed ceramic mug. I saw a bunch just like it as a kid in the 70 and 80s.

Cum dip was very popular back then. Everybody was wild about cum. And then HIV knocked us back into a new puritanism in the 80s.

Weird shapes come from either being or emulating hand made pottery mugs. Being eccentric shapes is how potters get people to pay 10X the price of a mass produced mug. But then the mass producers make molds of the weird shapes so cheaper ceramic versions can be mass produced and it never ends.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

Cum dip was very popular back then.

Tobacco spit glaze is the actual term for it fwiw.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Cum spitoon

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

They had one of those in the break room at my old job. They would dump it on the manager like a Gatorade cooler if we had a good quarter

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

freeedr posted:

They had one of those in the break room at my old job. They would dump it on the manager like a Gatorade cooler if we had a good quarter

Glad to hear you've moved on from the dick sucking factory

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

A tasteful series of X-Butts.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
Spitcoom

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

LookieLoo posted:

How quickly this has been forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajeL87l3prM

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Hyperlynx posted:

And while we're at it, why is it sort of plump at the bottom? Wired shape for a mug.

you're a weird shape for a mug

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

LookieLoo posted:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

:stare:

https://youtu.be/8bmn6bjlw70?si=CeQ1esKmMaFrj956

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Mauser posted:

Pop a pantsless squat then move the rim around until you find your rear end in a top hat then poop into the cup and hopefully pinch it off before you fill it up.

We had to give fecal samples one year in to peace corps and they gave us these little cups to poop in and it was challenging given that my main goal was to avoid making GBS threads on the floor. At the end of year two they gave us cups that had a little poop spork attached to the inside of the lid and that was way less stressful. You could just scoop some out of the toilet.

After the peace corps I had something they couldn’t figure out what it was and I didn’t have a solid poo poo for over a year.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Borscht posted:

After the peace corps I had something they couldn’t figure out what it was and I didn’t have a solid poo poo for over a year.

:patriot:

I had dysentery or something where the water I drank would come out the other end in under 15 minutes the exact same color going in.

After I left, I had a mild recurring fever until I took the malaria drugs they give you at the end to clean out any cysts you might have.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
gently caress the PCMO

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Borscht posted:

After the peace corps I had something they couldn’t figure out what it was

You mean, like an unusual pet?

Borscht posted:

and I didn’t have a solid poo poo for over a year.

Ah, not like an unusual pet.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Intestinal parasites are kinda like pets:
-You feed them
-You house them
-There's a lot of poo poo involved

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
inevitably you end up crying

vdarknight
Jul 4, 2007

Weirdly, I've had dysentry. Got it in my socially deprived council estate (UK) when I was around 12 years old.
loving miserable illness. I was throwing up emerald green bile and making GBS threads spectacularly. In an isolation ward, with nursing staff in full protective gear. I do remember hoping I would die, cos I was so tired of being that ill - no fun whatsoever. Cannot recommend - do not try.
I've also had meningitis - another time when going to the doctors was followed by an ambulance trip to the hospital. Awfully fun - honest.
I'm not sure if the gods are trying to kill me or keeping me alive for a laugh.
The stupid thing is that I've managed to get into mainly civilised jobs, so when I mention the interesting times I've gone through it's mainly disbelieved - because no-one in the UK has these things happen anymore, surely.
They do when they're dirt poor and living in filth, but I suppose that ruins the image of their reality - we still exist despite some viral/bacteriums pretty good attempts to kill us.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Once had a horrible stomach flu and a very bad sore throat at the same time.

Not a great combo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Scathach posted:

I just realized. poo poo was probably the first tool we weaponized

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Tummy aches are the real poo poo; meningitis ain’t crap

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Milo and POTUS posted:

The first bio weapon was nail fungus. Those hard yellow things some people get could do things to a rabbit that would make Watership Down blush.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm having tummy aches right now op

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Empty Sandwich posted:

inevitably you end up crying

That's harsh man...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

weirdly, i got dysentry

vdarknight
Jul 4, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

weirdly, i got dysentry

I'm so sorry - I poured alcohol (well, coughed whilst drinking vodka but that has to count) on my keyboard and assumed that would stop my general plagueism from spreading. Small point - the cardboard hats they provide are in no way big enough, and if you can avoid both ends from giving up at the same time, it's better. The alternative is not better at all.
i won't mention the smell - if you know why, then you'll know why I'm not.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

3D Megadoodoo posted:

weirdly, i got dysentry

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

Probably, but we weren't the first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcoDv0R_asY

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
I have a friend who had undiagnosed giardia for a number of years in his early 20s. He was 5'10" and 95 lbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Having poo poo sprayed at you by a wet murderous land tank is probably the best thing that can happen.

Hippos scare the hell out of me.