Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

although this is my favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eIRot2tmEk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

at 2am I thought to myself "the projector remote is getting flaky, maybe I should order a new one" and went and looked and found the exact remote for $6 with delivery this afternoon

goddamn I would have ordered one sooner if I'd realized just how cheap and painless that was gonna be

this fuckin remote has been missing the battery cover for the last 6 years

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bent my pinky nail back twice yesterday and now have a finger wrapped in boob tape to stop the throbbing

there is nothing boob tape cannot do

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Is boob tape just like physio/sport tape? Because I also use that for minor cuts and stuff. Way better than the actual sticky plasters made for the purpose and it comes in cool bright colours.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Just ate a breakfast of black coffee and the single remaining long life soft taco with the last of the pineapple cream cheese and some habanero sauce.

I should probably go shopping.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

Is boob tape just like physio/sport tape? Because I also use that for minor cuts and stuff. Way better than the actual sticky plasters made for the purpose and it comes in cool bright colours.

yeah it's the exact same stuff it seems, just skin coloured

it definitely is better than normal plasters because it's so stretchy it means you can wrap it tighter :hai:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ReelBigLizard posted:

long life soft taco with the last of the pineapple cream cheese and some habanero sauce

are you ok? are you having a stroke? none of these words go together, you seem to be experiencing aphasia

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

even google doesn't know what a long life soft taco is

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
It's like shelf stable soft tacos from a packet? They aren't amazing but they keep for months.

The pineapple cream cheese is weird, I'll concede that point. It is also covered in chopped nuts. It's surprisingly good though, I think it's danish or something.

e: it's a Castello Taste Hawaii pineapple and almond cheese.

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Apr 16, 2024

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

It's like shelf stable soft tacos from a packet? They aren't amazing but they keep for months.

The pineapple cream cheese is weird, I'll concede that point. It is also covered in chopped nuts. It's surprisingly good though, I think it's danish or something.

oh like the ones in an old el paso pack or w/e

also that cheese is one of my favourite things ever, it's so awful but so good :cry:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

the cheese mvp

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Yeah it has no right working as well as it does. Feels like something from the 70s like most Scandinavian food IME

e: just googled and there are other flavours that I am apparently being denied by the flavour fascists at the cash-and-carry.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

Yeah it has no right working as well as it does. Feels like something from the 70s like most Scandinavian food IME

e: just googled and there are other flavours that I am apparently being denied by the flavour fascists at the cash-and-carry.

holy poo poo i'm gonna find the lime and coconut one and disgrace myself :dogstare: (also chili and ginger)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ReelBigLizard posted:

are you talking about tortillas or are there literally fully assembled shelf stable soft tacos? because if so that sounds like some kind of nightmare food

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

are you talking about tortillas or are there literally fully assembled shelf stable soft tacos? because if so that sounds like some kind of nightmare food

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this wasn't a question for you, you have all the same information I do

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

also goddamn lol at old el paso reinventing the pita

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TIP posted:

I think it's a dessert.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I have military ration tortillas that will be good for years

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

this wasn't a question for you, you have all the same information I do

this is a good point, who knows what weird poo poo they have on The Island

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

my dad used to live in a part of the united states where the only tortillas available were canned

I don't remember where this was, I just remember him complaining

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just googled canned tortillas and I should not have been surprised to see who was doing these terrible things to tortillas

sorry if you were expecting glitterdick

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

I just googled canned tortillas and I should not have been surprised to see who was doing these terrible things to tortillas

that's what's actually in the can :ohdear:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AKZ posted:

oh I just moved

Lol I really shouldn't laugh at this but I cant help it

Poor cat aaaaawwwww

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

I don't think I'll ever get over craft beer nerds calling lagers "crispy bois".

Who the gently caress does this

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I missed this earlier

hell yeah screeching weasel, feels like I never hear their music anywhere or see them mentioned

one of my bands in high school used to play some of their songs

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Who the gently caress does this

I kinda wanna do it now just to be obnoxious

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

<:mad:> I was thanks for nothing

Those tortillas look fine if you're a mormon

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

Lol I do to now that I'm over my initial outrage

I got a few folks lined up to try it out, I'm sure it will go over well

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Kicking back with some canned tortillas and a crispy boi.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Booty Pageant posted:

do you also vr roleplay cuddling up for warmth??

sorry I forgot to respond to this

yes

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

I refer to them as long life because they are in the long life bread type of packaging and they last til like, September. As opposed to me making or buying nice fresh ones. I guess they are tortillas but here this size is just called tacos because that's what you use the little ones for.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

I missed this earlier

hell yeah screeching weasel, feels like I never hear their music anywhere or see them mentioned

one of my bands in high school used to play some of their songs

i have been having a screeching weasel morning :hai:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Square paper tacos?! What is going on over there?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Square paper tacos?! What is going on over there?

this is what people in other countries think tacos are, just square pieces of paper

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TIP posted:

Just search it as a hashtag on Instagram.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Kicking back with some canned tortillas and a crispy boi.

:mods:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Escape From Noise posted:

Just search it as a hashtag on Instagram.

what no why would I do that?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

hngggghh i need my boss to hurry up and email me back, i'm not over here making chatgpt write letters for me for no reason you know :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Have you ever had a cold C.C. Lemon on a warm day? If not, you are missing out on a lovely little bit of simple pleasure.