Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
GROIMES, what's a jpg? GROIMES???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

GROIMES, what's a jpg? GROIMES???

I just love if he would call her GROIMES in IRL instead of Claire.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Not to worry, community notes got it.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Dwesa posted:

Muskswagen. Das Boerto.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/forums/issues-repairs-warranty-recalls.66/

Amazing that there's six pages of hosed up cybertrucks so soon after a very limited production run

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

dr_rat posted:

Lol, he has at least four loving marketing teams.

Although who knows maybe he just fired all of teslas. And possible twitters. ...I'm sure he owns at least one company that has a marketing team left.

Why would he need a marketing team when he has Linda though?

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

chadbear posted:

The Aristocrats!

As a descendent of a really wealthy family (though my great grandmother luckily got thrown out of the family because she married a poor painter) this is very very accurate. They kept marrying their cousins across the fjord to keep the wealth in the family and now there is quite a few people on that side that drools a lot

My great grandmother was a loon too who sat on butter and sold it as a health remedy

My great grandfather ended up with a street named after him and multiple paintings in the National Museum

Anders fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Apr 16, 2024

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

mobby_6kl posted:

lol it looks like Elmo took a screenshot of his own mug in a photo editor instead of just using the original jpeg for the profile pic

(someone noticed this on reddit)

This reddit post made him change his profile pic back to the one of him in the Halloween costume

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Anders posted:

My great grandmother was a loon too who sat on butter and sold it as a health remedy

Sounds like she was ahead of her time.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Amphigory posted:

THAT'S NOT WHAT NAMESPACE MEANS YOU loving IDIOT

He just heard a dev or SRE say that today, didn't he

lol he's such a loving bimbo

just no shame

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Radio Paranoia posted:

Sounds like she was ahead of her time.

Yeah :smith:

Well, at least she didn't own iron mines and mistreated the workers so much that the community de facto erased him from local history

... it was her father who did that

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Anders posted:

She just pioneered the e-girl bathwater market.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Anders posted:

As a descendent of a really wealthy family (though my great grandmother luckily got thrown out of the family because she married a poor painter) this is very very accurate. They kept marrying their cousins across the fjord to keep the wealth in the family and now there is quite a few people on that side that drools a lot

My great grandfather ended up with a street named after him and multiple paintings in the National Museum

sir i very much enjoy sitting and butter and i would like to know more about your miracle remedy

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

gay picnic defence posted:

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/forums/issues-repairs-warranty-recalls.66/

Amazing that there's six pages of hosed up cybertrucks so soon after a very limited production run

lmao at the car whose doors unlock because *checks notes* it got rained on
incoming "how to unlock cybertruck by pissing on it" youtube tutorial.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Ignis posted:

Didn't see it mentioned, but there was a small update on the Ben Brody v Musk lawsuit yesterday

In lawyerese, a partner from Alex Spiro's firm, who has a real license to practice in Texas, basically told the court "just pretend Spiro's signature on a previous document is mine, no biggie ez" which is not how any of that works

It's not /s/John Bash, it's /bin/bash you nincompoop.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

crispix posted:

sir i very much enjoy sitting and butter and i would like to know more about your miracle remedy

Samovar posted:

I tried finding a picture of her online for you horndogs, but all I found was a Dutch wiki article

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

local pick-up artist inbreeding matchmaker perv

aw yeah, cardiomegaly with barrel chest!

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
I don't think I 'get' the way people use the internet.

Why is there someone selling the concept of inbreeding to other people like it's a fad diet.

Who is going around getting inspired by that. Like, phew buddy you just saved me, I was about to have a kid with my wife but now I'll just hit up my cousin instead.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
The internet's main function is a normalisation machine for freak rear end motherfuckers. It allows every villages respective idiot to team up and make their idiocy seem acceptable.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

kazil posted:

This isn't the first antman has posted about user names. He's so loving desperate

his brain is permanently warped to have to spit out made up delivery timelines even for dumb poo poo that nobody cares about. he's been talking about doing the username thing since let that sink in

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Icept posted:

I don't think I 'get' the way people use the internet.

Why is there someone selling the concept of inbreeding to other people like it's a fad diet.

Who is going around getting inspired by that. Like, phew buddy you just saved me, I was about to have a kid with my wife but now I'll just hit up my cousin instead.

it's just racism mixed with his fetish, later he goes on about how interracial relationships are bad and elsewhere he says how Jews ruined whatever

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Anders posted:

You know what great-Grammy likes the most?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

gay picnic defence posted:

God, these really are like Quirks in Pacific Drive.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Kingo Ligma posted:

The internet's main function is a normalisation machine for freak rear end motherfuckers. It allows every villages respective idiot to team up and make their idiocy seem acceptable.
Furries were a mistake

edit: tbf probably the most normal freaks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

quote:

Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

cybertruck has killed, and it will kill again

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

Reply #hotdog if you're in danger, Linda!

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Linda's shoes look like his head.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Yaccarino No. 8

.random
May 7, 2007

DoubleVerify Htdgs?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Samovar posted:

The precursor to cake farts

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Kingo Ligma posted:

I'm sure it's been done to death but you know how one of the weirdest things about math when you start learning about limits is whether an infinite series will converge or not? Either the feedback of each individual term decreases in which case the limit goes toward a specific number, or it increases in which case infinite terms means the series diverges out of control? And how the difference between the two behaviors can hinge on some minuscule tiny little factor that hardly looks significant? That's what I think about whenever I think about, like, how phenomena like Wikipedia convinced us that infinite data and communication would tend toward rationality and usefulness, that there would be enough good actors in a community invested in weeding out bad information and curating the good information such that bad actors would be overwhelmed and the series would converge. And we could extrapolate that to the Internet as a whole. More data, more communication, and humanity will enter eventually into an era of unprecedented rationality and enlightenment, and misinformation and superstition and self-destructive behavior will naturally go extinct as a consequence of these inherent convergent processes.

...Except as it turns out we were kidding ourselves. Wikipedia is an aberration. The series diverges. Chaos reigns

temple posted:

Furries were a mistake

edit: tbf probably the most normal freaks

Yeah they're the least of our worries really

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

thathonkey posted:

his brain is permanently warped to have to spit out made up delivery timelines even for dumb poo poo that nobody cares about. he's been talking about doing the username thing since let that sink in

wuk moind vurus defeated by 4/20 2069 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why is he using an ai pic? it doesnt have his hair plugs hairline, his hosed up shaggy facial hair, his semi melty plastic surgery/probably drug/lovely diet face, the eyes/ stare doesnt look soulless/drugged out of his mind enough

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

crispix posted:

wuk moind vurus defeated by 4/20 2069 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

:elon:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

PhazonLink posted:

why is he using an ai pic? it doesnt have his hair plugs hairline, his hosed up shaggy facial hair, his semi melty plastic surgery/probably drug/lovely diet face, the eyes/ stare doesnt look soulless/drugged out of his mind enough

can't imagine why

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

PhazonLink posted:

It's the cover of his biography that Amazon have decided I should be interested in, so it'll already be photoshopped to hell and back but he thinks he can improve it on a phone

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

This reddit post made him change his profile pic back to the one of him in the Halloween costume

Yes. Please note that bullying works.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I was searching the site for stuff about the Brazil ruling and these showed up back to back and it's art really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

So Elon Musk's X.com: The Everything App just quietly gave in to the Brazilian government?