Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Dixon Chisholm posted:

megaman isnt a soldier, he is a robot boy that assassinates other robots so hes more like a child soldier

oh poo poo metal gear rising is a megaman ripoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dixon Chisholm posted:

megaman isnt a soldier, he is a robot boy that assassinates other robots so hes more like a child soldier

child megaman

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

When I was a child, I used Super Arm as a child, I Hyper Bombed as a child, I Ice Slashed as a child; but when I became a man, I put away the Rolling Cutter

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
childman

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
No reason not to be normal this week

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Good morning.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

sometimes weak men make strong men hard

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Spergin Morlock posted:

sometimes weak men make strong men hard

Speaking of, youve got one of my favorite usernames on the forums

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Good morning.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

External Organs posted:

Speaking of, youve got one of my favorite usernames on the forums

thank u

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

this seems like a funny joke, but i dont quite get it. would you explain it to me?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Good morning.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Mr Hootington posted:

Good morning.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
mega times create mega men

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Mega Men create X times

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Reploid times create light men, light men creat MegaMan, MegaMan creates Reploid times.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

hard men make soft times, soft times make soft men, soft men make men hard. Simple as

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It's gonna be a normal week. I can feel it.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
guts men beats cut men. cut men beat elec men. elec men beat ice men. ice men beat fire men. fire men beat bomb men. bomb men beat guts men.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
normal weeks create soft posters

selec
Sep 6, 2003

gm goons. the Holy Spirit has been moving me and I am spending four hours a day making music in Ableton. I feel a constant connection to the numinous. the beats are really good rn

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Interview in about two hours, time to pretend like I'm a knowledgeable professional for an entire hour.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hope y'all get those jobs unless they are computer jobs

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bad morning

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Taxes have existed for far longer than computer. Some states send you lil worksheets so you can still hand scribe your financial reporting. We must RETVRN to the era of scribes.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

Taxes have existed for far longer than computer. Some states send you lil worksheets so you can still hand scribe your financial reporting. We must RETVRN to the era of scribes.

Won't rest until I can call my boss m'lord

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

craning my neck to copy kirby's tax homework. three weeks later, the irs busts in and hauls me off to gigajail. kirby won't stop visiting to tell me about his poe build

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Hope y'all get those jobs unless they are computer jobs

don’t pretend you didn’t know

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Well yeah, this is rich people taxes. You can't use rich people math on your poor people taxes, they'll kill u

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
my hot take is stalin is no better or worse than most US presidents and as such i don't really give a gently caress in 2024. nearly anything i can read in english is only going to be so far removed from cold war propaganda anyway.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

BWAHAHAHA! war!!!!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

my_custom_username posted:

BWAHAHAHA! war!!!!

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lmao

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018