Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

self-succ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

there was an episode of cum town where nick said that at great personal flexibility he achieved the ability to self suck but didn't like it because the feeling was much more sucking a dick than it was getting sucked off. much to consider.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

there was an episode of cum town where nick said that at great personal flexibility he achieved the ability to self suck but didn't like it because the feeling was much more sucking a dick than it was getting sucked off. much to consider.

he just needed more practice

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
thats why you use mouth numbing gel first what an idiot

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

When I heard that exchange for the first time it fundamentally altered my life and understanding of the world.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

suddenly remembering the snl sketch from the 90s where will farrell goes to yoga class to learn how to suck his own dick

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

this is such a dumb guy observation "oh right I spent hours trying to have a dick in my mouth and now that i do it feels like i have a dick in my mouth, of course"

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the ukraone thread is going buck wild today, really enjoying the supposition that western cultural hegemony is such that romanian could have been wrongly classed as a romance language lol

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

lobster shirt posted:

the ukraone thread is going buck wild today, really enjoying the supposition that western cultural hegemony is such that romanian could have been wrongly classed as a romance language lol

i have no knowledge of the subject so i just nod and believe the lastest thing i was told

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Shining the croup signal (a cue ball) and weeping when nobody answers

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

tankies unhappy with one genocide set about destroying romanian history

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this is such a dumb guy observation "oh right I spent hours trying to have a dick in my mouth and now that i do it feels like i have a dick in my mouth, of course"

how else u gonna find out

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

how else u gonna find out

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

wow, incredible!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

it's called genes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

sucking a dick seems unpleasant but there are no women in cspam so we'll never know

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

RealityWarCriminal posted:

sucking a dick seems unpleasant but there are no women in cspam so we'll never know

why?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Because just like Bernie Sanders, CSPAM hates women

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
good morning autofellatio Normals

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gold star cspam poster

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Related

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Xaris posted:

good morning autofellatio Normals

good morning

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

DaysBefore posted:

Because just like Bernie Sanders, CSPAM hates women

:mad:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if only croup was here to weigh in on this whole "woman" thing

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

gold star cspam poster

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I have a penis, Greg. Could I suck myself?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Al! posted:

thats why you use mouth numbing gel first what an idiot

came here for war, left with #lifehacks

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Going to be doing a technical test with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service today

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

dunno. seems unpleasant. maybe it's an acquired taste.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

RealityWarCriminal posted:

dunno. seems unpleasant. maybe it's an acquired taste.

Yes. Yes you could say that.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

idk how many times people have to tell you "skill issue" until you get it

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Regarde Aduck posted:

Yes. Yes you could say that.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tgif gents

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I dont understand why this has to be an entire sexuality and not "I'm bi/pan and these are my turn ons"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ty

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

:ughh:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

No idea how to feel about that interview but I never do know. But they brought in extra people to talk to me over time and I hope I didn't ramble too much! (Main dude I was talking to rambled a bit too which made me feel better.)

Meanwhile, there's some confusion about who gets to currently approve my timesheet at current job. Looks like it's now taken care of and I sure won't be stressing about whether I will actually get paid tomorrow as I should or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a very basic way you can spot relations between languages is to look at basic parts of a language like pronouns and numbers, those are in such common and widespread use that they're relatively slower to change over time. obviously there's a lot more to it and nowadays with computers they can do quite robust statistical analysis to determine relationships between language, but even a cursory glance at numbers and pronouns should be able to tell you what languages romanian is most closely related to.