Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rodney_harrison.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://x.com/jjones9/status/1780226160506347773

BWW in shambles.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

https://youtu.be/iWYjLCZRT44?si=XJ3a51Kwg6Oug2U6

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:asoiaf:

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

spiking the first pitch is much funnier than anything else he could've done

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Last time I ate at Applebee's I got violently ill mid meal. I still don't understand how they survived while Ruby Tuesday didn't.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Was it like ten years ago

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BeefMoe owns and Mayne Event was always great.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

fartknocker posted:

BeefMoe owns and Mayne Event was always great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdnuBoNd0WI

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Amy Pole Her posted:

I did forget about that elbow to the back. AFCE has some dirty rear end players over the years lol between Gronk elbowing dudes in the back, Mac Jones kicking guys in the dick, and Wilkins apparently grabbing any part of Allens genitals in pileups

I, uh, must've missed that last one... is there video?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Well, if we're adding Jared Allen:

https://vimeo.com/155844603

https://vimeo.com/155847671

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jared Allen Appreciation Page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTdRXMKh7VI

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBh3uGK7zMU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Wilkins apparently grabbing any part of Allens genitals in pileups

What kind of psycho just thinks to do this in football?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
It's very common, I'm led to believe.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Bills fans will post the stuff about it. I remember the claim being he routinely grabbed Josh Allen’s dick or ballsack or something

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Some DT somewhere prays for more QB sneaks so he can grab more pp and add to his database cataloguing QB dick sizes

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Some DT somewhere prays for more QB sneaks so he can grab more pp and add to his database cataloguing QB dick sizes

well yeah, that's his retirement package you're talking about (the catalogue, not the packages themselves)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

TheKingslayer posted:

What kind of psycho just thinks to do this in football?

Seriously, I think to do it everywhere

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

if you ain't grippin' and g rabbing you aint living

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Shoulda been Twin Peaks

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I'm pretty sure Applebees is the ONLY 'Grill + Bar'. Like, in all of America.

The standard nomenclature is Bar and/& Grill. So I assume the NFL is free to choose one of those to make official, and they definitely should do that because Applebees is rear end

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm working on a movie

Beef Moe is in it

everyone loves him even when the camera pans to him and he goes "oh wait ME?" and has no idea what his line is

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is crew marshall a coach's name or is he the 'coach crew marshall'? what is that if so

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

kiimo posted:

I'm working on a movie

Beef Moe is in it

everyone loves him even when the camera pans to him and he goes "oh wait ME?" and has no idea what his line is

He was brilliant in Murderville + the Christmas special. Just the perfect role for him

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Gatts posted:

Shoulda been Twin Peaks

Assuming you are talking about Tweed's Cafe, the crust on their cherry pie is super bready. Very overrated. Clearly it should be Cheesecake Factory because that is the only place you can get enough calories for a linebacker in a single dish.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Lifespan posted:

Assuming you are talking about Tweed's Cafe, the crust on their cherry pie is super bready. Very overrated. Clearly it should be Cheesecake Factory because that is the only place you can get enough calories for a linebacker in a single dish.

Nah Twin Peaks, the breastaurant. Like a Hooters but mountain themed.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://x.com/_MLFootball/status/1780264953858904402

:laffo:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

kiimo posted:

I'm working on a movie

Beef Moe is in it

Slam dunk for best picture. No I do not need to know anything else about it, thank you

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is one of the better things he believes in. At best the government actively let the AIDS crisis happen.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Aaron Rodgers is so boring to me. At least say something new you feckless dipshit

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

mcmagic posted:

This is one of the better things he believes in. At best the government actively let the AIDS crisis happen.

They've traced HIV all the way back to the 1890s. It wasn't lab made. Don't do this

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:cripes:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

They've traced HIV all the way back to the 1890s. It wasn't lab made. Don't do this

He's wrong about the government inventing it but he's right that it actively let it happen and did nothing to stop it.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Please don't let idiot football player derail this thread again with non-football poo poo.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

mcmagic posted:

He's wrong about the government inventing it but he's right that it actively let it happen and did nothing to stop it.

Yes, that was establish Reagan policy it's not even conspiracy. The lab made thing has to be nipped in the bud with the current climate.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

An intellectual titan at work.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Between Rodgers and Favre I fear for Jordan Love. Must be somethin in the water up there that makes you dumb as a mud brick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Yes, that was establish Reagan policy it's not even conspiracy. The lab made thing has to be nipped in the bud with the current climate.

the lab made thing is extra weird bc if you believed this absurd lie it means Reagan made a virus to kill gays and you'd think the Chuds would support a lab made virus that attacks the LGBTQ community. I mean i don't pay much attention to their recent rhetoric but its all been pretty classic fash stuff at this point and boy do they love vilifying and otherizing the gays.