Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

my music diet is like 50% whatevers on the radio (we have some good stations around here, the high school runs the best one but its pretty low power) and 50% citypop

explains a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
more like shittypop jk

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The guy who can't stop posting about how he hates Muslims, wants them dead, and loves war only ate a ban lol

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

i saw molchat doma in 2022, it was bad rear end

That's sick. Lil jealous.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

been thinking about WH40K and frosted flakes a lot recently

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Mr Hootington posted:

The guy who can't stop posting about how he hates Muslims, wants them dead, and loves war only ate a ban lol

I'm still here, Hoot.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lobster shirt posted:

i saw molchat doma in 2022, it was bad rear end

my "coolest" live music story was seeing gogol bordello play an illegal jug band show in a dark corner of a park in the middle of the night after they played their on campus show

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

probably want to give him a power weapon and a land raider for transport, if the point cap allows

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Son of Sorrow posted:

I'm still here, Hoot.

And I thank Jeff everyday that you are judakel

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

He does two things, posts about how much the enemies of the West must die, and posts weird fetishy gifs in the pyf gif thread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i cant remember whether or not that was the same night i got bells palsy for 24 hours because i took some bad mushrooms

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Mr Hootington posted:

And I thank Jeff everyday that you are judakel

I'm not Judakel!!! I'm a normal human man!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Al! posted:

i cant remember whether or not that was the same night i got bells palsy for 24 hours because i took some bad mushrooms

I had this. It wasn't a good time.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol how did that one guy manage to get threadbanned from a boring dnd thread about solar panels

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Son of Sorrow posted:

I'm not Judakel!!! I'm a normal human man!

Oh? Then which permabanned account are you "not judakel"?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

40K recently put out a pack of lady space marine Custodians for sale. In their release tweet they stated "There's always been female space Marines lol" which pissed off literally everybody.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I once asked my eye doctor if a persistent eye twitch I got after an acid trip was permanent. he was like “naw, but you may want to revisit the space you were in psychologically to see if doing that shakes it off”. so I did some shrooms the next weekend and I’ll be damned he was right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

40K recently put out a pack of lady space marine Custodians for sale. In their release tweet they stated "There's always been female space Marines lol" which pissed off literally everybody.

sounds good, actually

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the imperium is equal opportunity kirbeh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

wokehammer

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the space marines have always been soy fascists

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

If you get bells palsy sometimes it is so bad your eye won't shut or blink anymore so you have to carry eye drops and wear an eyepatch to bed.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

why would that piss off anyone who is normal

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

frosted flakes writing a lot of words about the emperor in 40K cspam and getting promoted to commissar

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

If you get bells palsy sometimes it is so bad your eye won't shut or blink anymore so you have to carry eye drops and wear an eyepatch to bed.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

i was lucky that it passed so fast for me, my cousin had it for her entire freshman year of college, brutal

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Just seeing a woman sends a lot of "people" into a frothing rage.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Just seeing a woman sends a lot of "people" into a frothing rage.

its cool

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Al! posted:

i was lucky that it passed so fast for me, my cousin had it for her entire freshman year of college, brutal

I feel for her

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
imo, women rule

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My wife sent me that ai enhanced rear end fallout picture and an angry message so I had to explain rage bait to her.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

My wife sent me that ai enhanced rear end fallout picture and an angry message so I had to explain rage bait to her.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ai enhanced rear end fallout picture

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

chilling with my homie frosted flakes while he rants about the evils of tau and chaos

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

why would that piss off anyone who is normal

Nobody normal follows the release of WH40K model kits.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

lol

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Al! posted:

my "coolest" live music story was seeing gogol bordello play an illegal jug band show in a dark corner of a park in the middle of the night after they played their on campus show

lmao at eugene doing a song about zelenskyys balls

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My pms have informed me someone has become balder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

balder's gate