Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

LOLLLLLLLLL

ok so. I had a shot of deathproof last night that was expended, presumably by someone trying to kill me

Sandwolf said he tried to doctor me.

Curious.

I just deleted a big loving mean post but basically binus, you fool, think about what you just did in loving fishing mafia and loving pull your head out of your rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

saladscooper posted:

Oh also I have what may be a scum result on YPM.

Oh?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

saladscooper posted:

Oh also I have what may be a scum result on YPM.

That’s not too surprising. It kinda looks like ypm created a mega case to prevent dominoes from getting lunched. Just saying it’s possible not that I believe it yet

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
I have a power that lets me check if two players share a wincon. I targeted wins and YPM and got a result that they did.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Nice

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I hate this reaction btw

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

saladscooper posted:

I hate this reaction btw

Join my growing list of haters

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

saladscooper posted:

I have a power that lets me check if two players share a wincon. I targeted wins and YPM and got a result that they did.

This fits with them joining my wrongtown pq case, but it does seem a bit risky for scum to do this knowing pq would flip town eventually

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

I just deleted a big loving mean post but basically binus, you fool, think about what you just did in loving fishing mafia and loving pull your head out of your rear end.

My head isn’t in my rear end. It’s wondering why you, a doctor, failed to protect me, and instead I had to rely on my deathproof to save me. It raises certain questions about the nature of your visit last night.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
share a wincon with wins? i've never met wins before in my life and any insinuation otherwise is false. i spit on his grave

also someone stole my gun so there was obviously fuckery about

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

##unvote: FoS
##vote YPM

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

saladscooper posted:

Lol yes that's what I'd call a scum result

##vote ypm

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Dominoes posted:

##unvote: FoS
##vote YPM

Bussing at maximum speed lol

b-minus1 posted:

That’s not too surprising. It kinda looks like ypm created a mega case to prevent dominoes from getting lunched. Just saying it’s possible not that I believe it yet

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
There’s a lih post I thought was really stinky but I’m not in a position to pull it up yet. Josef and shark had some of the worse votes on PQ.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fool of sound posted:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

fool of sound posted:

Lmao yep

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

My head isn’t in my rear end. It’s wondering why you, a doctor, failed to protect me, and instead I had to rely on my deathproof to save me. It raises certain questions about the nature of your visit last night.

YOU JUST loving DID THIS IN ANOTHER GAME OH MY loving GOD BRO

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote YPM

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
##vote YPM

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

YOU JUST loving DID THIS IN ANOTHER GAME OH MY loving GOD BRO

?I honestly have no idea what you are talking about

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 2

Your Personal Muse (4): Dominoes, fool of sound, Sandwolf, saladscooper
JosefStalinator (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Sandwolf (1): b-minus1
fool of sound (0): Dominoes, Dominoes

Not Voting (16): hambeet, Johnny Keats, Jose Valasquez, JosefStalinator, lih, Monathin, Opopanax, PhantomMuzzles, Pussy Quipped, sharkmafia, Token Female, Tom Tucker, Voodoofly, Your Personal Muse, yuming, zzyzx

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 18th, 2024 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Y'all saying I'm bussing: You are missing context that I've posted. YPM has been on my scum list the whole time I've had one.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Tubro lol ##Vote YPM

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

I suppose that would explain why Dans gave him a gun.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Let’s maybe not turbo.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
When I flip town, you will all collectively remember that you are in a CPig CYOF game and apologize to me for not remembering redirectors are a thing

i will accept your apologies because I'm magnanimous and i'm disappointed, not mad

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

I mean consider this a vote in YPM but i think it might be good for people to come clean about any redirection and stuff if people are going to rely on night actions

Even if just selfishly. I’d like to know if my action went to its intended target or not as it’s a cool role and I want to see how it works.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

When I flip town, you will all collectively remember that you are in a CPig CYOF game and apologize to me for not remembering redirectors are a thing

i will accept your apologies because I'm magnanimous and i'm disappointed, not mad

Weak defense

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
We need to take time to talk all of this out

Like I thought sandwolf was scummy yesterday and potentially have a result implicating him but he seems to think otherwise

Salad has a potential result on ypm

I busdove fancy and someone else and I imagine there are other bus drivers out there

Let’s just chill on the ypm votes

I knew there was something scummy about the people voting pq yesterday. It was weird

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

ur a weak defense

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Binus give me one reason why I was scummy yesterday. Lurking does not loving count because it was a 3 day holiday weekend for me.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

I hope I wasn't redirected into Hal because I got told I'm empowered for the next night. (Note: my ability would not have caused his death, it just wastes my ability)

I got the same message last night as well

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I think I may have gotten redirected? Because something happened that um shouldn't have happened if my action succeeded, which it says it did. Did someone get flavor about a fuzzy animal and/or a sandwich?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Keats posted:

I hope I wasn't redirected into Hal because I got told I'm empowered for the next night. (Note: my ability would not have caused his death, it just wastes my ability)

You were empowered last night or told you're empowered for night 2?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

Let’s maybe not turbo.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I think I may have gotten redirected? Because something happened that um shouldn't have happened if my action succeeded, which it says it did. Did someone get flavor about a fuzzy animal and/or a sandwich?

Not me

Anything happen to your masonry you know about?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

JosefStalinator posted:

You were empowered last night or told you're empowered for night 2?

I’m empowered for night 2

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I was told I do not know why I’m empowered

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Binus give me one reason why I was scummy yesterday. Lurking does not loving count because it was a 3 day holiday weekend for me.

You call sorbetta lemon ice or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Voodoofly posted:

Not me

Anything happen to your masonry you know about?

No one's said anything yet since the day opened (including me really cuz I'm at work and just checking in here quick)

We (everyone except TF) talked during the night about reads and stuff and I'm feeling really good about Yuming and less good but overall still probably leaning town about lih. Though I was also hella wrong about TPC so you can take my judgement with a grain of salt