Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
WhyteRyce do the needful please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

RCarr posted:

Did I miss the postseason prediction game?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4058634

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Bellmaker posted:

uhhhhhhhh the 2002 WCF happened

and they can happen again

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Henchman of Santa posted:

Who has the most realistic shot of beating the Celtics in the East barring something like a Tatum injury? A healthy Sixers team? The Knicks?

my dad

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://youtu.be/V_h7Lm7C9Nk?si=fcVqBZSapDcwo_JN

I miss MJ playoffs

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Who has the most realistic shot of beating the Celtics in the East barring something like a Tatum injury? A healthy Sixers team? The Knicks?

probably the knickerbockers, the bucks if Giannis is healthy and he and dame dolla head go crazy. healthy embiid sixers too

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

tristeham posted:

by the rate wemby is improving i don't think they can make another 20 wins season happen.
The sochan dream is not over. I demand the grand experiment continue for my wonderful polish boy

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Bucks and Knicks are too beat up, if any team comes out of the East that isn’t Boston it’s gonna be Embiid

Maybe a 1% chance of pacers because I feel like Hali might explode and a .1% chance of Hawks/Heat because Trae and Jimmy have had inexplicable luck against Boston in the past. Bulls Cavs and Magic are just filler teams, sorry

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Ghost Dog posted:

the underdog los angeles lakers are asking for Your support yet again in the play in tournament, their natural home

nah all for the pels going deep as zion goes super saiyan and pokes AD in the eyeball

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

pistons

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Will_Gottlieb/status/1780393323145892027

lol lmao

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i mean zach lavine will definitely be there

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://x.com/Impatientbull/status/1780417812781035946

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://x.com/fearthebrown/status/1780422593448734948?s=46&t=-Xph8rh7aZz1xpeP_SGXlw

soreness?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

:shrug:

he later said it could be the knee, could be the foot. no one knows, yet. other worries is that it could also be his hammy, which he has struggled with in multiple different seasons now.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

he went too hard… this is all BIs fault

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Ammanas posted:

nah all for the pels going deep as zion goes super saiyan and pokes AD in the eyeball

god damnit gently caress. dude was about to win that game singlehandedly. gently caress.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Ammanas posted:

god damnit gently caress. dude was about to win that game singlehandedly. gently caress.

the los angeles lakers thank You and would like to remind You that none of this would be possible without Your Support. remember to support Your underdog lakers against the big market denver nuggets led by coach mike malone

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

So… what happened with Ingram?

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Ghost Dog posted:

the los angeles lakers thank You and would like to remind You that none of this would be possible without Your Support. remember to support Your underdog lakers against the big market denver nuggets led by coach mike malone

Has the media been taking about the Nuggets enough lately? Surely not.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Mean Baby posted:

Needs to stop smoking weed before games.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ingram often comes back slow/passive from injury unfortunately.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

lakers win and warriors playing like poo poo. ghost dogs christmas came early

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Ammanas posted:

lakers win and warriors playing like poo poo. ghost dogs christmas came early

everythings coming up millhouse

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Are the Lakers officially the undisputed champs of the play in? Feels like they've been in every play in since they implemented it.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

R.D. Mangles posted:

i mean zach lavine will definitely be there

The bigger foul there is using Bam to avoid the Emo Jimmy portrait

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

Are the Lakers officially the undisputed champs of the play in? Feels like they've been in every play in since they implemented it.

It’s usually them underperforming all year and having a good matchup, so yea, sounds about right.

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

The Ninth Layer posted:

They are definitely the best at games that don't count as regular season or playoffs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron is the all time leading scorer in the regular season, in the playoffs, in the regular season + playoffs, and in the Phantom Zone

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I’ve been all about letting this team ride into the sunset together, but they are completely unwatchable.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

pyrotek posted:

They are definitely the best at games that don't count as regular season or playoffs

Next to the IST final, naturally. Which the Lakers also are the undisputed champs of.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

paging wario fans

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Lockback posted:

Next to the IST final, naturally. Which the Lakers also are the undisputed champs of.

Exactly. IST final and play-in are all part of ghost dog's phantom zone

Pre-season isn't even worthy of that though

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
RIP Splash Brothers

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If the kings end this dynasty I will never complain again

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Mean Baby posted:

He recently returned from injury and has been very bad at offense, defense, and understanding he is the second option to Zion.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

If the kings end this dynasty I will never complain again

rummage through the garbage between knightbot rounds and fish out steph currys Dignity

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Ingram often comes back slow/passive from injury unfortunately.

And this

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
lol

https://x.com/_petethetrainer/status/1780452152206598417

you do though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the Warriors are hosed, Kevon Looney only has 5 rebounds