Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema posted:

gently caress da warriors

Shions of Qud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/bosnianbeast27/status/1780455347653664910?t=4kbhbnfyA0qZdH3o8LWWPw&s=19

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I just spent 5 minutes poo poo talking some 8 year old warriors fan

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

WhyteRyce posted:

you sure showed that child good job

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well thank gently caress that's over.

Congrats Kings fans and CP3 haters everywhere.

:smith:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

ive sent like 15 texts in a row to my warriors fan coworker lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Well thank gently caress that's over.

Congrats Kings fans and CP3 haters everywhere.

:smith:

if you give cp3 stephs minutes they easily win this game, makes you think

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

WhyteRyce posted:

they gotta learn

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

verbal enema posted:

they gotta learn

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

al harrington wins that game, y/n?

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I'm a Klay hater tyvm

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

if you give cp3 stephs minutes they easily win this game, makes you think

Did I say that? No. Steph does annoyingly think it's still 2016 though, and Klay is somehow on a worse contract than CP3 which seems loving impossible and yet

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

I think Klay played bad enough that no other team will make an offer that would tempt him to leave

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i said that, and its true

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

snyprmag posted:

I think Klay played bad enough that no other team will make an offer that would tempt him to leave

30 gms just all simultaneously sent klay a Retire You Stupid Bitch text

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

i said that, and its true

I assumed you were trolling me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im just listing the guards that would have won that game in stephs place. eddie jones. jarret jack. ty lawson

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol if any team offers klay more than 2/40

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That's Artūras Karnišovas's music!!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'll offer him a knuckle sandwich!!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

im just listing the guards that would have won that game in stephs place. eddie jones. jarret jack. ty lawson

Fair enough

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

verbal enema posted:

I'll offer him a knuckle sandwich!!

oh you want 5 million? how about five of these across ur lips *shaking fist eastern europeanishly*

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seriously though how is Klay more washed than Chris

Jesus Christmas

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

gently caress the warriors gently caress steph curry shaun livingston is cool gently caress andre igoudala shoutout to david west for still not getting a ring each poo poo and die techbros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8 for good measure

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Salvor_Hardin posted:

lol if any team offers klay more than 2/40

klay shot 2/40 from the field???

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

“Kid let me tell you. Get used to a life of disappointment. That’s all life is. One disappointment after another. How many rings do the warriors have? Who cares no one cares about the past. You have e 4 rings over there and the same number of rings the kings have over there. Zero. You’re no better than us. What about Steph? He’s night night. Klay? Are are you serious. Guy is done. Draymond? Are you serious be serious get out of here with that garbage. Cp3? Seriously? The insurance guy? He’s done. Insurance sucks. Except renters insurance. If you get an apartment make sure you get renters insurance “

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fart simpson posted:

klay shot 2/40 from the field???

would have been an improvement

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

WhyteRyce posted:

“Kid let me tell you. Get used to a life of disappointment. That’s all life is. One disappointment after another. How many rings do the warriors have? Who cares no one cares about the past. You have e 4 rings over there and the same number of rings the kings have over there. Zero. You’re no better than us. What about Steph? He’s night night. Klay? Are are you serious. Guy is done. Draymond? Are you serious be serious get out of here with that garbage. Cp3? Seriously? The insurance guy? He’s done. Insurance sucks. Except renters insurance. If you get an apartment make sure you get renters insurance “

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WhyteRyce posted:

You are a treasure and I'm genuinely happy for you that the Kings are good again

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
The warriors offered Klay 2/$48 before the season lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
And to think it's only 50% more then what CP3 is making per year.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/JDumasReports/status/1780467824324190335

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LOL everyone but Steph is gone as hell

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://x.com/superiornba/status/1780451587632111971

drat

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

I don't really see what the Warriors can do to get better other than pray for Podz, Kuminga, and Moody to get a lot better. They are on record of not wanting to be a tax team next year. CP3 and Klay are expiring. Wiggins and Looney look busted. They won't have their own first round pick this year.

If someone like Giannis asks out, it's possible they could throw those a ton of assets at Milwaukee, but an aging Steph, Giannis, and ???? is not getting you very far.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

verbal enema posted:

gently caress da warriors

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Lebron winning, and Steph crashing out of the playoffs in grand style?

Perfect time to lift the monkeu perma :getin:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4058713

Gone Fishin' thread is up. It usually starts out pretty slow so don't feel the need to pity post there, I just remembered to do it on time for once.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Lockback posted:

Play in continues to be a roaring success

A lot of new NBA stuff strikes me as gimmicky and bad, but the play-in games? A good addition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Curry is gonna go Tom Brady this poo poo at another team isn't he