Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

freeedr posted:

Oh nice I’m like the lord of the feudal land you’re a peasant on because you have scavenged dead guy in your jaw and I have gleaming, beautiful titanium

Awww you got the better bitey parts, I'm jealous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

that was a rough page

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Shifty Nipples posted:

that was a rough page

Funny pictures!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

vdarknight posted:

I'll aim to not to mention my health experiences, 'cos I'm assuming there's a thread for that that I will endeavour to find.

Pet island is thattaway -->

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Scathach posted:

Awww you got the better bitey parts, I'm jealous.
                  |/

Is this Morte speaking?

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

i hate this thread as of the last page

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Why, what happened last page?

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

wait is this the last page or is the previous page the last page? either way i still hate it but for different reasons

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

I know a guy named Nicholas who was enamored of shirtless dirt biking, until he fell off one day, and now he is known as Nippleless.
(i've never been badly injured because i'm a turbo coward)

High school friend of mine had a ton of facial piercings... until he came off his motorbike and went through a hedge with no helmet on.
I'm pretty sure that they'd have looked weird as hell when the tears healed but he died car surfing a few weeks later when they went around a corner and he flew off and down a cliff.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

What a tiger and a bear are shocked at killing, I think not!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

dr_rat posted:

Tigers and bears kill out of necessity. Humans kill for pleasure. This is the horror

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Heath posted:

Tigers and bears kill out of necessity. Humans kill for pleasure. This is the horror

Have had many pet cats, and yeah, pretty sure for tigers this is very much untrue.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

dr_rat posted:

They're just shocked he got caught

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
2 seconds too long for imgur. A news crew losing it when they have to do a story on national milk day

https://new.reddit.com/r/ContagiousLaughter/comments/1c6n8ir/milk_day/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

2 seconds too long for imgur. A news crew losing it when they have to do a story on national milk day

National what now?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Everyone remembers Pasteur, but nobody ever mentions the man who developed the method for removing vipers from milk, Nuutti Snuusivirta.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

3D Megadoodoo posted:

National what now?

There are far more out there than that. Today is:

National clean out your medicine cabinet day
National humorous day
National education day.
(https://www.daysoftheyear.com/)

Tuesday before last was national unicorn appreciation day.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
instructions unclear, now a giant robot is eating my planet

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dr_rat posted:

There are far more out there than that. Today is:

National clean out your medicine cabinet day
National humorous day
National education day.
(https://www.daysoftheyear.com/)

Tuesday before last was national unicorn appreciation day.

Yeah but I don't care about medicine cabinets, humours, educations, or Unicron.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Megillah Gorilla posted:

So funny, it was banned on Reddit, apparently.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Christ reddit is so loving stupid. It was in a bunch of other subs, but they've taken it down because the original sub doesn't "allow" linking to other subs. But the original sub also took it down, so nowhere on reddit is allowed to watch it, apparently.

Here's a youtube link they can't gently caress with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGtuk534f8o&t=61s

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Apr 18, 2024

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

What?! You can just drink it?!?!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dr_rat posted:

Have had many pet cats, and yeah, pretty sure for tigers this is very much untrue.

They don't really kill for fun, they're just saving it for later.

carrionman posted:

High school friend of mine had a ton of facial piercings... until he came off his motorbike and went through a hedge with no helmet on.
I'm pretty sure that they'd have looked weird as hell when the tears healed but he died car surfing a few weeks later when they went around a corner and he flew off and down a cliff.

God drat this guy had an objection to living.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Christ reddit is so loving stupid. It was in a bunch of other subs, but they're taken it down because the original sub doesn't "allow" linking to other subs. But it also took it down, so nowhere on reddit is allowed to watch it, apparently.

Here's a youtube link they can't gently caress with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGtuk534f8o&t=61s

Can't wait to buy stock in a social platform that's insular and run by pedantic overlords.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

No. 6 posted:

Can't wait to buy stock in a social platform that's insular and run by pedantic overlords.

Jeff's selling shares now?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Scathach posted:

Oh yeah, when my tooth shattered and I didn't have insurance, I had to go around with it in my face for a while. The nerve thing in the middle was dangling but nothing about it hurt, surprisingly. I got insurance maybe a year later and finally got it removed. Can't afford to fill the hole but hey, now I have cadaver bone in my jaw.

i have a dead guy's tendon in my knee, what up cadaver part bros :hfive:

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I have both cadaver bone AND titanium in my mouth!

I got tooth implants about 16 years ago for 2 adult teeth that just never came in. Apparently bacteria can get into the threads of the implant, where it's impossible to clean out, and start reproducing and dissolve the bone around the implant, causing it to just fall out. So I needed bone grafts to fill in the holes from the old implants, before getting new implants.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Lol you're a cyborg

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.
Actually I'm pretty sure being pieced together from corpses and metal makes A Moose a Frankenstein

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
And the bits added in from corpses could be a dracula because they're undead living off the blood of another

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Rappeur

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Body By Theseus

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

They also celebrate National Moose Day.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Cartoon Man posted:

They also celebrate National Moose Day.

Who doesn’t?

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Stoatbringer posted:

Who doesn’t?

I'm certainly not telling a moose it isn't their day.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

JPrime posted:

i have a dead guy's tendon in my knee, what up cadaver part bros :hfive:

Both knees here, pretty sure although the surgeons didn't bother to tell me this. I needed Grey's Anatomy to point out this is how that kind of surgery works.

Also titanium in my jaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

I have two titanium staples in my scrotum, is that enough for cyborg status?