Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im actually laughing crying in tears seeing most people here think the one the lady of the lake chose has to now answer to any of y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i went to a wrestling show at the vfw once and there were old dudes in the bar smoking inside. the vfw is like a weird embassy of a bygone era. strange place

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

you should try it. very good taste.

Buck Wildman posted:

it's nice you should if it won't kill you

i abstain from meat since a long time ago. so its just the funny sea bugs people really like to eat, to me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

aw frig aw dang it posted:

what would you like to say about republicans. i'm listening

theyre ftw

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

i went to a wrestling show at the vfw once and there were old dudes in the bar smoking inside. the vfw is like a weird embassy of a bygone era. strange place

if you're ever up in Bay Area, come to HOODSLAM with me. it rules https://secretsanfrancisco.com/hoodslam-oakland-wrestling/ basically everyone wrestling in zelda costumes and the whole audience smoking bongs n cigars with just billows of giant smoke pouring out of the building non-stop. it's more smoke than o2

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Son of Sorrow posted:

I'm afraid tenderjerk is right. Wrestling is for children. An adult should find wonder and joy in their work, designing new and novel ways to kill children in other countries.

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

pimpin ain't easy

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

RealityWarCriminal posted:

because the trump thread is well the trump thread there are aporoximately zero discussion of republicans on cspam

Maybe if that type of thread didn't devolve into epic posting about lust for chud death or idiots who post a curated list of the most bigoted or racist poo poo they can find under the guise of being outraged then maybe we could have one.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Xaris posted:

if you're ever up in Bay Area, come to HOODSLAM with me. it rules https://secretsanfrancisco.com/hoodslam-oakland-wrestling/ basically everyone wrestling in zelda costumes and the whole audience smoking bongs n cigars with just billows of giant smoke pouring out of the building non-stop. it's more smoke than o2

looks cool !!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Ohtori Akio posted:

i abstain from meat since a long time ago. so its just the funny sea bugs people really like to eat, to me

bummer, more for me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

at an old job i had, i had possibly the stupidest boss ever. this was a fortune 100 company and his hurricane "business continuity plan" for our team was that we would all go down to his local VFW hall... which was located 30 miles south of the city closer to the coast than our actual office was. thankfully we never had to put that into effect and he got fired for being stupid.

also he and his wife were swingers and he would hit on people at the office lol.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Lpzie posted:

pimpin ain't easy

*nods sagely*

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Son of Sorrow posted:

I'm afraid tenderjerk is right. Wrestling is for children. An adult should find wonder and joy in their work, designing new and novel ways to kill children in other countries.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Ohtori Akio posted:

i recently learned that roly polys are crustaceans, not bugs, and taste like shrimp. i shant be confirming if this is true but the internet says so.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

*bill maher voice* the republicans

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Son of Sorrow posted:

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lobster shirt posted:

at an old job i had, i had possibly the stupidest boss ever. this was a fortune 100 company and his hurricane "business continuity plan" for our team was that we would all go down to his local VFW hall... which was located 30 miles south of the city closer to the coast than our actual office was. thankfully we never had to put that into effect and he got fired for being stupid.

also he and his wife were swingers and he would hit on people at the office lol.

easy promotions here... or a quick termination. dangerous gambit but could be worth it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

also pimpin is superior to capitalism because a pimp has to keep their pimp hand strong. a weak pimp hand leads to ruin. you'll never see pimpin degrade into a gerontocracy, for example.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Buck Wildman posted:

they're pimps and ice t is clear that ain't easy. I think they should be given a break

much to consider. thank you for sharing your truth

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

polycule guys at work ftw lol

lobster shirt posted:

i recently learned that roly polys are crustaceans, not bugs, and taste like shrimp. i shant be confirming if this is true but the internet says so.

hmmm

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

im actually laughing crying in tears seeing most people here think the one the lady of the lake chose has to now answer to any of y'all

what

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
missing out on a chance to top your poss ftl, lobster

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

don't what me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hes actually laughing crying in tears seeing most people here think the one the lady of the lake chose has to now answer to any of y'all

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I got it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lpzie posted:

also pimpin is superior to capitalism because a pimp has to keep their pimp hand strong. a weak pimp hand leads to ruin. you'll never see pimpin degrade into a gerontocracy, for example.

This is true

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

don't what me

or what

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

don't what me

🖕

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

titty_baby_ posted:

Many sides, many sides

its a duality kendrick touched on it w/ tpab

there's the material pimping of the outside world which is mindless, destructive and harmful, a subordination to a larger oppression and there's the opposing pimpifcation of the inner soul, a separation of the self from ones surroundings and the definitions laid upon them by socioeconomic heirarchy afforded via embracing the ideal of the pimp alone by recognizing the empowerment the state of mind brings while rejecting the systemic oppression of the practice itself its called a dialectic bitch

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

there's the material pimping of the outside world which is mindless, destructive and harmful, a subordination to a larger oppression and there's the opposing pimpifcation of the inner soul, a separation of the self from ones surroundings and the definitions laid upon them by socioeconomic heirarchy afforded via embracing the ideal of the pimp alone by recognizing the empowerment the state of mind brings while rejecting the systemic oppression of the practice itself its called a dialectic bitch

didnt read

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ohtori Akio posted:

i abstain from meat since a long time ago.

heh

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i don't read"papers" by rappers. if I wanna know about pimpin ( I already know everything by the way) I would look at the academia literature

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

FirstnameLastname posted:

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

All I remember about TPAB is King Kunta and that one part where he pretends he's talking to 2pac

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

kendrick is so good he trolled drake into recording a good song

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Getting hit with the CIA's pimpification ray

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao hoot where do you even get wwe main event to watch

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

DaysBefore posted:

Getting hit with the CIA's pimpification ray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao hoot where do you even get wwe main event to watch

Hulu has it weekly. It has 2 new mid card matches that are performed before the raw recording. Both are about 7-10 minutes. So you watch the first match, fast forward about 15-20 minutes, watch the 2nd and turn it off. I think the announcers for it record over the matches afterward maybe. Neither match ever plays into any storylines.