Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Willatron posted:

Don't set yourself on fire everybody, the only people who will really care are your friends and loved ones and they ain't going to think it was worth it.

Yeah this

Don't take yourself away from the people who care about you and want you around, period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

self-immolation is a 10/10 for pain and horrific-ness but maybe only a 7/10 for comedy, he's got work to do

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

they say you cant die from smoking too much weed

we're about to find out

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Anna Paulina Luna is bullshitting and just making a cover for why the FART won't advance the MTV.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

:sickos:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Huh, so Trump was right. Republicans are really tired of all the winning

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lmao if the GOP loses control of the house giving Dems the trifecta without an election even happening purely on account of a large number of their reps are insufferable assholes

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
if only that were true

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThzc5oKlBc

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

RoastBeef posted:

The alleged pamphlets

I refuse to say this man was truly insane until I see the paragraphs in his pamphlets promoting Bitcoin and ball tanners.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

HKR posted:

q is notably big tent, and has room for most conspiracy theories. Everything in the protestor's manifesto has been a q cultist talking point at one point or another. The views may not necessary have begun in q circles, but they're open arms to all of it.

I can’t find anything about q-anon and Ponzi schemes.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I don't think 5 republicans are going to resign, which they'll need to do to flip the house.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao if the GOP loses control of the house giving Dems the trifecta without an election even happening purely on account of a large number of their reps are insufferable assholes

it's a shame that Gaetz/etc saying this are basically the dumbest liars alive and can't be believed at all, because it would be a very funny outcome

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

MechaX posted:

He’ll likely get help now but I do wish it didn’t take him getting full body 3rd degree burns to get there

That's absolutely more/worse than 3rd degree burns.
I've had 3rd degree burns, its not fun and takes a while to sort out. but they were not really life threatening.
poor bastard.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

his substack posted:

One of the key findings of this research is that Harvard University is one of the largest organized crime fronts in history, which is how they churn out billionaires – it’s a major hub of this sprawling criminal network.

As it turns out, dozens of the writers of The Simpsons went to Harvard. So I asked myself the question: If The Simpsons served the interests of organized crime, how would it do so?

Well, it offers a dysfunctional family suffering from moral decay, a community incapable of solving its problems, a worker drone who slaves away for an evil billionaire, and cathartic laughs for our poor collective circumstances.

There are some notable specifics as it relates to this research, too: In Marge vs. The Monorail, the townsfolk are too oafish and divided to invest in the town’s needs (fix Main Street) and fall for the charms of a dazzling showman with a bogus monorail Ponzi scheme. When we know that the show is closely linked to an organization that invests billions of dollars in Ponzi factories, this becomes quite damning.

In Lisa the Iconoclast, Lisa discovers that town founder Jebediah Springfield was a secret criminal con artist, and that the townsfolk’s lives are a lie. Realizing this is an important discovery, she desperately tries to get the townsfolk to listen to her. But they meet her with hostility, apathy, disbelief, and partisanship and she fails to get through to them. Ultimately, she realizes the town is so far gone that perhaps it’s better for them to be lied to by con artists, and she keeps the secret to herself.

And here I’ve been, like Lisa Simpson, desperately trying to get friends, family, and the public to believe the proof of a totalitarian con I’m trying to show them, and they’ve turned away with hostility, apathy, disbelief, and partisanship.

And so, we realize the criminal truth of The Simpsons: Our elites are telling us that our eroding collective circumstances are our own fault, and we can’t do anything about it, while they steal the American Dream from us. It is, for lack of a more elegant word, brainwashing.
:thunk:

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

nobodygetshurt posted:

now THIS is a friday afternoon pick-me-up

Are balls getting ready for launch?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

eke out posted:

it's a shame that Gaetz/etc saying this are basically the dumbest liars alive and can't be believed at all, because it would be a very funny outcome

yeah it's a message directed to a completely different population intended to elicit a very different reaction, but still :lol:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
In before the ex president hyperbolically blames The Shining burning on Joe Biden as THE WORST <insert nonsensical pejoratives for some reason> and then stammers himself to sleep in a show of what can only be described as pure masculinity

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Meanwhile, Trump on lunch break

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Bottom Liner posted:

the government being a giant ponzi scheme is a pretty big sovereign citizen talking point, and while not a complete circle, the venn diagram between q cultist and sovereign citizens might as well be.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Bottom Liner posted:

If you click on the dude's other articles in the substack, while not mentioning qanon (that i've found), they do talk a lot of the new world order and jeffrey epstein.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Willatron posted:

It's a pretty wild picture. I'm unconvinced it changed any minds that mattered. Vietnam went on as long as the US government was willing to let it go on, just like Iraq and Afghanistan after it. We agree self immolation is hosed up though, so that's enough for me.

Don't set yourself on fire everybody, the only people who will really care are your friends and loved ones and they ain't going to think it was worth it.

Thích Quảng Đức's self immolation wasn't about American presence in Vietnam and was not aimed at an American audience lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Someone please explain to me how subjecting your lawyers to your rancid flatulence isn't a violation of the gag order

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Can I apply to be a "D.C. Thug"?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

sugar free jazz posted:

Thích Quảng Đức's self immolation wasn't about American presence in Vietnam and was not aimed at an American audience lol

V true, he burned heself because the Roman Catholic fraud-elected president of south Vietnam was trying to do a small Buddhist… Religiocide?

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
it is pretty crazy that they're going on with this even though every legal scholar says there's no case here

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

Toxic Mental posted:

Someone please explain to me how subjecting your lawyers to your rancid flatulence isn't a violation of the gag order

He misunderstood and thought the order was to make people gag

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

He became concerned with trumps shitpost about the unbearable cold temperature in the courtroom and was doing his best to help

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4vosk9usQY/ Manifesto from the man hisself

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah this guy was mostly a crazy.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm still banned on Instagram for calling Elon Musk a loving naughty worded piece of human trash, post the pics

edit: Yeah okay he's just a run of the mill nutjob

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
All of his stuff is on his substack:

https://substack.com/@theponzipapers

It's standard NWO type nutter poo poo with a sprinkle of cryptocurrency poo poo.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Dapper_Swindler posted:

RIP someone from the CSPAM epstein thread, probably

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dapper_Swindler posted:

:stare:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

So what is Occupy Returns? Is it referring to the Occupy Wallstreet movement?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i dunno man, maybe we should arrest billionaires.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I hate my representative, but at least he's doing something funny now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dapper_Swindler posted:

He's right