Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Asterite34 posted:

I'm legit sorry for this self-immolation guy. Like from the tiny bit of this I've gleaned so far, he doesn't seem like, you know, that BAD of a guy. Crazy, yes, but not inarticulate hateful chud crazy. Just a harmless weirdo who accurately perceived how hosed up everything was and then started stringing up corkboard conspiracies about Harvard jagoffs. I'd have gladly listened to this guy talk about the deep political meaning of Simpsons episodes if we'd met at a bar or something :(

Yeah, like when he started citing about the stuff Peter Thiel actually unironically 100% did I was like 'Ok maybe we got something here' but it very quickly devolved into blaming Matt Groening for attempting to disarm the average American mind in preperation for Uniparty Fascism. I mean he's right that we're going to get Uniparty Fascism, just the way he comes to it is a bit wrong.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

azflyboy posted:

There was an article recently talking about the fact that the Biden campaign/DNC have been "war gaming" all kinds of election interference scenarios (like chuds setting a ballot counting facility on fire) in order to have people and responses ready to go when Trump tries to interfere with the process.

The Biden people have the advantage that the Trump people aren't going to have competent lawyers, so most of the threats would be from people deciding to shoot up voting lines or something.

Quite a day for an "or something"

(not that I disagree, just had to)

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

that biden account needs to post the fart accusation, PRONTO.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Nevada is going to stay blue this election

newyorktimes : this is bad for biden, here's why

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Trump in court later

https://i.imgur.com/yCQjcm8.mp4

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is going to happen a lot

Trump and Qanon have been building this poo poo up for years, now that he's finally facing some consequences outside of their insane LARP bubble, these undiagnosed conspiracy/ narcissistic loons are losing their minds.

A good number of Americans live in complete cognitive dissonance about this guy, blissfully so, and the whole image he's made us starting to unravel.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Apr 19, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

that biden account needs to post the fart accusation, PRONTO.

Will you settle for Moskowitz?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Asterite34 posted:

I'm legit sorry for this self-immolation guy. Like from the tiny bit of this I've gleaned so far, he doesn't seem like, you know, that BAD of a guy. Crazy, yes, but not inarticulate hateful chud crazy. Just a harmless weirdo who accurately perceived how hosed up everything was and then started stringing up corkboard conspiracies about Harvard jagoffs. I'd have gladly listened to this guy talk about the deep political meaning of Simpsons episodes if we'd met at a bar or something :(

yeah this. like reading the stuff he clearly already had mental issues and then he read about thiel and crypto and other poo poo and realized rightly its stupid ponzi poo poo BUT then he got the "everything is connected" brain worm and now he is wishing he took the high ground, if he can even think anymore.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

nice to see judge holden is still around

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

He eats nothing but fish delights so you know his farts gotta stink bad

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

There should be a filter that you can just colour correct any Trump photo back to actual skin tone, cause gently caress me he looks like an absolute dogs breakfast these days

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
I like the lil petting zoo they put him in

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I just got back in...was self immolation guy a Trumper?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

kazil posted:

He's truly living the shitposter dream.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Schizophrenic qanon guy

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

no. weird schizo who thought the simpsons were part of the great cabal of evil(not qanon either probably)

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

standard issue one world government crazy. people like that, their voting record is a toss up

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

No. Just a dude with some serious mental health issues.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BigHead posted:

Schizophrenic qanon guy

Not even, more like corkboard Clinton-era conspiracy guy.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Unfortunately he was just some guy with serious mental issues. Hopefully they knock him out so his death is less painful.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

kazil posted:

it is but a morsel, i am unsatiated.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Who the gently caress would do that?

quote:

Florida man

Oh.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

BigHead posted:

Schizophrenic qanon guy

Not qanon by any connections yet. They are overwhelmingly pro trump and that’s kinda an important part of the whole thing.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

His eyes look more enflamed than his fans outside the courthouse

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

I need legal eagle to release a video about farting in court pronto

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Oscar Wild posted:

His eyes look more enflammed than his fans outside the courthouse

:tif:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

So was Anna Paulina just wrong when she said that 2 GOP resignations would flip the house or what? I thought it was like 4 or 5

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1781406548490641817

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And I guess it seems pretty obvious in retrospect, I mean not to try to ascribe too much logic to the actions of a mentally unwell person, but if you're a Trumper in a crowd of Trumpers you're not going to light yourself on drat fire, you've got people just like you surrounding you and chanting the same things you're chanting. You've got a single concrete actionable goal right in front of you—let TRUMP free and make TRUMP god emperor. You're going to just stand and chant and hit on the crazy lady with the face paint and the big boobs.

That's not what this guy wanted, his boogeyman is something nebulous and intangible and the size of the planet. If your goal is "make the sheeple wake up" it's you alone vs the world. You're going to go where the TV cameras are and then put yourself in the headlines

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Ape Fist posted:

Yeah, like when he started citing about the stuff Peter Thiel actually unironically 100% did I was like 'Ok maybe we got something here' but it very quickly devolved into blaming Matt Groening for attempting to disarm the average American mind in preperation for Uniparty Fascism. I mean he's right that we're going to get Uniparty Fascism, just the way he comes to it is a bit wrong.

yea I’m also startin to think the guy who set himself on fire because of the simpsons is going about it a bit wrong

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

“Uh oh, that wasn’t a fart”

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
This poo poo is going to kill me lmfao

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Mindless posted:

It's the gas that kills you, keep up

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Mindless posted:

Death by Trump farts

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

sugar free jazz posted:

yea I’m also startin to think the guy who set himself on fire because of the simpsons is going about it a bit wrong

:shuckyes:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1781403264237633931
oh boy.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'd say give Trump the gas chamber, but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Frank Frank posted:

“Uh oh, that wasn’t a fart”

The ol' Wet Lightning