Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I remember that in the Alex Jones civil cases the jurors got to ask questions to the defendant (AJ). I guess that’s not a thing in criminal court but man can you imagine? :allears:

“That is a very nasty question, very nasty. So rude.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Busters posted:

I wonder if they can hear the presidential poots in the jury box?

Maybe, but the defense is diligent in requesting that each fart be stricken from the record

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Brain Curry posted:

Flames coming out of his wherever

https://youtu.be/FiARbgaACtY?si=CdsrIpUDLc0Q7aO1

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Even if you were a secret chud juror, could your love of the Big Lad survive several months of inhaling his shart vapors day in day out?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

*holds up an enormous, soggy diaper*

"ladies and gentlemen, if the diap does fit, you must not acquit!"

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010

I keep looking at this picture like Cameron looking at “A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte.”

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

verbal enema posted:

I'm sorry what happened
someone said "fart" so the thread became unreadable for a dozen pages

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I'm sorry, 53 podcast episodes where the only topic is Laura Dern? I frankly kinda hope she's too busy to even hear about that.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Is a man not entitled to express extensive gas from his anus?

Plus, just imagine how he's going to testify!

Judge: "Donald, we're going to need to ask you some *toot* questions. We need you to answer them with a yes *toot* or a no *toot toot*" (laughter).

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

https://x.com/acyn/status/1781373546297749865?s=46

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

InsertPotPun posted:

lol this poster said FART

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Lifespan posted:

Oh FFS

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-rnc-vote-monitor-election-integrity-rcna148557

The 100,000 figure is hilarious, but they definitely are going to try and impede the election from going through.

For what it's worth, both parties have poll monitors for virtually every contested election. This isn't new.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Trump farted and slept his way through the first week of his criminal trial. Here’s why that’s bad news for Biden.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Also Leticia James officially asked Engoron to reject the $175 million bond:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24558931/452564_2022_people_of_the_state_of_v_people_of_the_state_of_memorandum_of_law_i_1738.pdf

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Buce posted:

*holds up an enormous, soggy diaper*

"ladies and gentlemen, if the diap does fit, you must not acquit!"

If the diaper’s full of poo poo, you must acquit

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://x.com/ScottPresler/status/1781427783513567275

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I mean farts are a basic, reductive, low form of humor but Trump cropdusting his own attorneys to the point that it gives them professional challenges is just incredible on the lol scale.

Ulf
Jul 15, 2001

FOUR COLORS
ONE LOVE
Nap Ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah this guy was mostly a crazy.

Are we sure this isn’t a goon?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Trump? The courtroom farter? He's running for an office?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I skipped seven pages about farts just to ask:

Is the fart story real? I mean is Meislas joking there? I can never tell anymore, because everything is possible.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

MrMojok posted:

Is the fart story real? I mean is Meislas joking there? I can never tell anymore, because everything is possible.

Look into your heart and you will know it to be true

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

InsertPotPun posted:

close your eyes and fall backward. the fart humor will catch you and embrace you and you will feel safe laughing at fart sounds with the rest of us.

also unclench.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

You look at that man and tell me, with a straight face, that his rear end isn't solely responsible for 5% of global carbon emissions, and then ask again if the courtroom cropdusting chronicle is correct.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

In all seriousness, trump likely did not fart

It was a shart

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

In a move surprising noone, Letitia James asking judge to void the bond *sigh* and give Trump another 7 days to correct it
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1781405951284617543

Donny Broke kickin the can down the road another week.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Honestly a miracle that we can still call it the white house

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

beef sweat posted:

In all seriousness, trump likely did not fart

It was a shart

shartsharks: trumps worst nightmare

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
tired: smoke emanating from wack zine proprietor
wired: smoke emanating from very presidential underoos

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

MrMojok posted:

The fart takes are real

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

He probably should have taken advantage of his own BetterHelp discount code.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

I'm a fart truther

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Frank Frank posted:

I hope she gets to testify about his tiny dick in open court. He might stroke out on the spot

Pulling out that bigass tape measure from My Cousin Vinny

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Nobody Interesting posted:

The racist side of my family I no longer associate with had a different name for it from January 2009 to January 2017. That counts, right?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

In a move surprising noone, Letitia James asking judge to void the bond *sigh* and give Trump another 7 days to correct it
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1781405951284617543

Donny Broke kickin the can down the road another week.

Cool, so we can just expect a weekly "Trump's promised to post a bond"-"Hey, wait a second, this is fraudulent! You have a week to fix this"-"Trump's promised to post a bond"-... until he finally keels over and dies? That's what I'm getting from this.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

HKR posted:

I'm a fart truther

This, much like Trump’s rear end, is an open and shut case.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Harvey Weinstein fell apart while going to court and I hope the same thing happens to Trump. I want to see that bronzer-chugging gently caress come in with a Walker with those tennis ball bumpers on the feet.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

I just chatted with the dad and he changed his mind. -3

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Randalor posted:

Cool, so we can just expect a weekly "Trump's promised to post a bond"-"Hey, wait a second, this is fraudulent! You have a week to fix this"-"Trump's promised to post a bond"-... until he finally keels over and dies? That's what I'm getting from this.

Seems more likely that you get one do-over; replacing a bogus bond with another is a trick that should only work once.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

So Trump's not going to ever find that bond though, right? His only lifeline isn't valid in NY nor does it have the liquid funds.

In 7 days he's finally boned, right? I know I'm showing Lucy-and-Football level faith in a potential Mattering but it seems like he's running out of delays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Nobody Interesting posted:

Democrats are trying to turn it into the brown house! This is bad for Biden! *giant fart rip*