Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 48 hours!)

drugs are sinful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Ate a cursed bagel today: cinnamon bagel with chive cream cheese, nutritional yeast, and a fried egg.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

weed is a plant

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

External Organs posted:

Ate a cursed bagel today: cinnamon bagel with chive cream cheese, nutritional yeast, and a fried egg.

is there a term for having pica but what you are eating accidentally has nutrition in it

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

mahershalalhashbaz posted:

drugs are sinful

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Al! posted:

is there a term for having pica but what you are eating accidentally has nutrition in it

Yeah it's called hungry!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al! posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I did go through a phase where everything I made looked like cat food... Gotta make bad art before you can paint a masterpiece

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
cleaning my bong

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

External Organs posted:

Gotta make bad art before you can paint a masterpiece

Hitler's most famous saying

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

External Organs posted:

I did go through a phase where everything I made looked like cat food... Gotta make bad art before you can paint a masterpiece

everything about that meal sounded delicious except for one of the items, can you identify which one

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

everything about that meal sounded delicious except for one of the items, can you identify which one

I bet it was the nootch aka hippie pixie dust!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

Hitler's most famous saying

everyon know hitler preferred Vegeta aryanism :D

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
yeast is what makes bread and beer good, so putting it on other stuff is a good idea.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Dixon Chisholm posted:

yeast is what makes bread and beer good, so putting it on other stuff is a good idea.

That's right: https://www.bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/ingredients/article/nutritional-yeast-2

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
that reminds me. time to buy caraway and make rustic (cf. dense and bricklike) black bread.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
led light bulbs suck rear end

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Cuttlefush posted:

led light bulbs suck rear end

yep but the nice rainbow ones are tite

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

yep but the nice rainbow ones are tite

any you reccommend? tried a couple but the apps sucked rear end

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
lightbulb app? gently caress you

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lightbulbs are classist

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

selec posted:

good morning goons. have spent the last few weeks working like a demon on a mixtape. it's all remixes of stuff i like. here's the last track. happy 4/20, pls smoke to this:

https://jumpshare.com/s/7vUm5CID42g1T2GeRyq6

i got instabusted for the sample on soundcloud lol

this rules

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

ram dass in hell posted:

cleaning my bong

She's her daddy's girl, her momma's world
She deserves respect, that's what she'll get
Now ain't it son? Now y'all go out and have some fun
And I'll see you when you get back, probably be up all night
Still cleaning my bong

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

an app for your lightbulbs lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Good morning. Anything funny happen?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Megamissen posted:

an app for your lightbulbs lol

my lightbulb router has a chao garden :)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Megamissen posted:

The first season 2 PPV has been announced
Taking it Father will take place in Las Vegas at the prestigious Plinkey's Palace

Lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

front door w/ qr code that links to demesne linkedin

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It should be pretty obvious to you why I post about that poo poo in the Trump thread

Hey! I've been trying to contact you for a month. The furnace filter needs to be changed and per the lease agreement you are responsible for those.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

Hey! I've been trying to contact you for a month. The furnace filter needs to be changed and per the lease agreement you are responsible for those.

Lol

selec
Sep 6, 2003

ty, i had so much fun making it.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lightbulbs in teh bag

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah you make your room turn gay little colors it owns

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cuttlefush posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

lightbulbs in teh bag

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

A while ago I was watching this Aussie dramedy about a footie prodigy from the bush and he's hanging out with teammates on the beach when some young toughs come and make some typical racist statements at him, anyway his Irish-blooded meathead teammate hulks out and starts going on about Ihe Irish used to be discriminated against and they're basically the Blacks of Europe. This guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feyU9Tr7Ybo&t=21s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Precambrian Video Games posted:

A while ago I was watching this Aussie dramedy about a footie prodigy from the bush and he's hanging out with teammates on the beach when some young toughs come and make some typical racist statements at him, anyway his Irish-blooded meathead teammate hulks out and starts going on about Ihe Irish used to be discriminated against and they're basically the Blacks of Europe. This guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feyU9Tr7Ybo&t=21s

oh?