Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
I really miss when the Fite+ streams of Dynamite would keep the cameras and audio on during the commercials (not just picture-in-picture, during the normal ad breaks too). Listening to the crowd hype spots, or Tony/Excalibur/JR talking shop and/or talking poo poo are thingsI still want for the price of subscription.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

you can call her emid suckura though that's pretty good I think

it's pretty good if you are a dumbass

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

FullMetalJackoff posted:

I really miss when the Fite+ streams of Dynamite would keep the cameras and audio on during the commercials (not just picture-in-picture, during the normal ad breaks too). Listening to the crowd hype spots, or Tony/Excalibur/JR talking shop and/or talking poo poo are thingsI still want for the price of subscription.

I'm sad that I started watching AEW after they decided to be cowards so I haven't seen a whole show with them keeping the audio going the whole show.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://twitter.com/LaPescaditaRuiz/status/1781515315236442215?t=Lz7SAnVc5MMdk1baeSCkfQ&s=19

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

👀👀👀

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Cm Punk shirt sighted

Danhausen must be in the parking lot

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Duke Pukem posted:

it's pretty good if you are a dumbass

I'm sorry, I have a soft spot for dumb wordplay; it just makes me giggle :( I love Emi.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'm sorry, I have a soft spot for dumb wordplay; it just makes me giggle :( I love Emi.

Erin if you were a football fan you'd fit right in during the old Rivals.com days :allears:

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

fez_machine posted:

Cm Punk shirt sighted

Danhausen must be in the parking lot

Friendship with phillip glass becomes "very nasty, very over" when he's found to be selling bootleg cm punk merch.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

look in my eyes/what do you see? the score to koyaanisqatsi

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Will Osuck

Jon suxley

Swerve shitland

Suckola Joe

Hack

rear end in a top hat Adam lame

Toni poo poo

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Shard posted:

Will Osuck

Jon suxley

Swerve shitland

Suckola Joe

Hack

rear end in a top hat Adam lame

Toni poo poo

I don't like this!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Triller/VPN question:

I ordered Dynasty through Triller using a VPN. I can't use a VPN on my Roku, but I do have the Triller app there. Will I be able to access Dynasty through the app on my Roku if I don't use the VPN? Id rather watch it on my TV than my phone if I have the option.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I think you're able to access the PPV on Roku this way, because they're offering Dynasty through Triller in the US, so it'll just show up as a regular purchase. For weekly shows through AEW+ you'll either need a device that can use the VPN app like Fire TV, Chromecast, or Apple TV or a VPN-enabled router.

Edit: Yeah, I just checked. It's showing up as Purchased on my Roku so you should have no trouble watching it.

Erin M. Fiasco fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Apr 20, 2024

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1781669143453815216?t=KarsGMcgESmKOet5y2SZeA&s=19

The night before a pape you madman :allears:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Tony rules as a booker because he lets wrestlers wrestle

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That's a sick card

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Yeah, this is a pre-pape pape.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Can’t wait for the weed match tonight.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I thought i could buy the pape on YouTube or something?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://x.com/KXNGAO/status/1781674818808488140

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
LOLTNA

Never change TNA, never change :lol:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

why do it if you weren't going to do anything with it? I understand if plans change, but doing it with the foreknowledge that it wouldn't lead to a match is weird.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

That's crazy, it feels like such an easy match - two company aces squaring off.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I think I need this for Forbidden Door.

https://twitter.com/RealJeffCobb/status/1781169149554962588

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Claudio vs. Cobb for the TV title would be great and give them an easy out.

Also, lol at Filthy Tom.

https://x.com/FilthyTomLawlor/status/1781176357764079638

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Now I'm remembering that one time Filthy Tom showed up in AEW for a match with Adam Cole, Cole immediately got hurt and Tom was never mentioned again

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Adam Cole suddenly getting sick sucked so much. I really hope Filthy Tom gets to be on this year's show. I was so happy to see him get a match. :(

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
A three-hour live show the day before a pape is some sicko site. It's gonna be Tuesday morning before I get through it all!

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

DeathChicken posted:

Now I'm remembering that one time Filthy Tom showed up in AEW for a match with Adam Cole, Cole immediately got hurt and Tom was never mentioned again

Tom got a pity dark match on FB2 and that was it. I saw it live and I can't remember who he wrestled.

e: it was Serpentico lol

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lol My old coworker works for CSW. It’s cool that Billy GOAT was there to do something fun with his friend.

Unfortunately this show also apparently featured Warhouse winning the World Title and being challenged by EC3 who is using the nickname The Overman?!?! A literal Nazi reference. lol jfc

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

panko posted:

look in my eyes/what do you see? the score to koyaanisqatsi

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Catching up on Dynamite and this evil Trent poo poo sucks. I hope it goes somewhere fun and quick. It’s absolutely brutal how badly they’ve handled OC since he had that main event with Mox.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like it. Excited to see what happens next.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I just wanna know which tunnel Sue is gonna drive the van thru

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I can understand wanting to see OC go up the card but I'm not sure I get the issue with the Best Friends split. Trent looked great just walloping people and it does have a few interesting moving parts with Chuck and Stat involved and possibly STP.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Wonder if in the eventual match Trent will look at his hands with a how am I so violent face

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Wonder if in the eventual match Trent will look at his hands with a how am I so violent face

Then he puts em in his pockets. Pop city.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I've been waiting for the best friends break up since it was teased in NJPW.

Also Greg is a better wrestler than OC so I'm excited for more Greg singles matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Evil Trent is gonna murderize poor Matt Sydal tomorrow and it's gonna rule. I saw Trent at Target once. I say that every time he's on screen.