Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Triscuits are good with salami and cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Triscuits.

Or for the more adventurous, the little known and hard to find Quadscuits.

I don't get it? :confused:

Oh, I see; you're operating under the assumption that the "Tri" in Triscuits is in reference to 'tri' being a common prefix for three.

That would make sense. Classic Triscuits have only three ingredients.... Wheat, Oil, and Salt.

But, no. For you see, the "tri" in Triscuits does not, as one commonly assumes, refer to the number three. It, in fact, refers to the fact that Triscuits were baked with electricity.

BEHOLD:

https://mashable.com/article/triscuit-name-origin-electricity

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/qLrwENv.mp4

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

fuckin lmao

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Cocaine Bear posted:

Lol at the idea that a 9 who packs their own lunch

Nice try homie but even on the finest day you ever spent on this earth you're probably a 6 at most no cap

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

can joints be laced with bone removing juice? asking for a friend

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Thank you for the reminder, always remember your heroes and reach for your goals kids :2bong:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
It's true

If you're protesting as a Monk you can also cast it on yourself

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
oof

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

kdrudy posted:

What does your heart tell you?

NO WACKING ITS NOT SAFE

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Awesome. Anyone have any more toddler memes?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Mokotow posted:

Awesome. Anyone have any more toddler memes?

Turn off your monitor :mmmhmm:

they're behind you, destroying [item you love]

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mcr isn't emo (laudatory)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyLMAbX2Z3o

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

See here's the thing, the labels homophobia and transphobia are a misdirection. It's the same god drat authoritarian repression every day of the century, regardless of whether it's race or gender or nationality or age or religion that they tell you to hate and kick down on, using the same god drat misdirection trick they use every time, to keep people concerned with kicking down instead of looking up at the boot that they themselves are currently being kicked by, and it works, because people are loving dumb, and are being kept dumb, by the boot havers. "I love the uneducated" yeah I bet you do you gently caress. I hope you and your friends go to Mars.

Repression anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere, and hoo boy do we have repression.

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

also missing bathroom/locker room panic

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Karate Bastard posted:

See here's the thing, the labels homophobia and transphobia are a misdirection. It's the same god drat authoritarian repression every day of the century, regardless of whether it's race or gender or nationality or age or religion that they tell you to hate and kick down on, using the same god drat misdirection trick they use every time, to keep people concerned with kicking down instead of looking up at the boot that they themselves are currently being kicked by, and it works, because people are loving dumb, and are being kept dumb, by the boot havers. "I love the uneducated" yeah I bet you do you gently caress. I hope you and your friends go to Mars.

Repression anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere, and hoo boy do we have repression.

You feeling better now after slaying that jpeg, chief?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Spanish Manlove posted:

This is the "argue with the jpeg" thread, bud.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/rZySqLn.mp4

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

nature is beautiful

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I know its a meme and all but i need to say that cuttlefish are really fuckin cool

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
If I could have an image laser engraved on my headstone, this would be it.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I think we can come up with a plan to get it done for you! Step one: die

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

lol i was hoping... gif delivers

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

luchadornado posted:

Just get out of bed and move around for a bit that should take care of it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Sally posted:

lol i was hoping... gif delivers

I was also hoping...

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

luchadornado posted:

synthol treatment but it's concentrated hydrofluoric acid

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Spanish Manlove posted:

Not one loving bit.

<:mad:>

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I have been trying to find weed that removes all my bones ever since.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

It's not authoritarianism per se, it's bourgeoisie authoritarianism. But sure.

Relevant:

Irrelevant:

https://i.imgur.com/aiJSD20.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/2olC5qY.mp4

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Speedboat Jones posted:

I have been trying to find weed that removes all my bones ever since.

ooh ahh my bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bonemelter OG Kush