Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

member of the succzone pantheon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Rectal Death Alert posted:

It probably won't be in the tell all books for years but I'm calling it now.

All of those meetings with foreign dignitaries and press conferences where Biden is surrounded by aides on all sides that randomly devolved into an aide suddenly bursting into "THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU." as they urgently clear the room didn't get any coverage in the media but I think those aides were his poop handlers placed there to smell when his poo poo his pants. The oval office had at least one meeting where a dignitary was cut off mid sentence when the person standing behind Biden just started yelling at everyone and the room was immediately cleared.

Whichever poop handler saw him make the toddler poopy face or smelled the drop would jump into action to hide this by dramatically clearing the room. Once one poop handler signals that the eagle has landed all of them join in unison to literally force everyone out of the room before the smell can spread. It happened like 4 times and there was never an explanation for it.

Didn't this happen in an audience with the Pope, that was never, ever, explained?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
I think the election is going to be a lot closer than you guys are predicting.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Gripweed posted:

I think the election is going to be a lot closer than you guys are predicting.

in terms of actual vote numbers? yeah, probably

factoring in the electoral college?

lol

lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

poopy Biden

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Didn't this happen in an audience with the Pope, that was never, ever, explained?

There were at least 2 oval office instances of this happening. I don't remember which european official it was but the handler directly behind Biden on the couch cleared the room.

The pope thing didn't have media. It was an unnamed British official later saying to the papers that Biden poo poo his pants while meeting the pope and that people in attendance smelled it. More evidence for my theory though.

They can't admit he is literally an incontinent drooling nursing home patient because he would have to be removed from office so they just won't talk about it until like 2030 when the books come out detailing all of the meetings and drills the poop handlers had to have.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

mags posted:

liberals secretly wish for an old benevolent king

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

All of those meetings with foreign dignitaries and press conferences where Biden is surrounded by aides on all sides that randomly devolved into an aide suddenly bursting into "THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU." as they urgently clear the room didn't get any coverage in the media but I think those aides were his poop handlers placed there to smell when his poo poo his pants. The oval office had at least one meeting where a dignitary was cut off mid sentence when the person standing behind Biden just started yelling at everyone and the room was immediately cleared.

Whichever poop handler saw him make the toddler poopy face or smelled the drop would jump into action to hide this by dramatically clearing the room. Once one poop handler signals that the eagle has landed all of them join in unison to literally force everyone out of the room before the smell can spread. It happened like 4 times and there was never an explanation for it.

Rectal Death Alert

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

They can't admit he is literally an incontinent drooling nursing home patient because he would have to be removed from office so they just won't talk about it until like 2030 when the books come out detailing all of the meetings and drills the poop handlers had to have.

What kills me is the frictionless surface of the liberal brain, as we saw with Feinstein, will see this as good and noble in hindsight.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

username

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

It's all been building to this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
RDA's ready to slam the post button the second Biden finally shits himself to death on live tv

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hearing reports the turd house is hiring turd handlers

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

But seriously, I haven't seen a flicker of self awareness that running cover for Feinstein as hard as they did up to the moment of her death was anything but courageous. Wasn't Pelosi's daughter involved somehow?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

RDA's ready to slam the post button the second Biden finally shits himself to death on live tv

Biden will never "poo poo himself to death"

He will "poo poo himself to life," and find new energy and purpose through making GBS threads himself. Liberals across the country will post videos of them making GBS threads themselves to show how cool and normal it is.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Excelzior posted:

in terms of actual vote numbers? yeah, probably

factoring in the electoral college?

lol

lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ytlaya posted:

He will "poo poo himself to life," and find new energy and purpose through making GBS threads himself. Liberals across the country will post videos of them making GBS threads themselves to show how cool and normal it is.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siCNdfH9U40

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Biden will rise like a flaming phoenix from the ashes, if the ashes are his dipe and the flames are a slurry of whatever nutritional paste they force feed him

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

But seriously, I haven't seen a flicker of self awareness that running cover for Feinstein as hard as they did up to the moment of her death was anything but courageous. Wasn't Pelosi's daughter involved somehow?

It's too soon and modern politics is too corrupt and is built entirely out of nepotism.

Pelosi and Feinstein have used their trillion years in power to steal and abuse the system and establish entire Empires that will never die because they have enough money to last centuries. Their families are embedded at every level of local and state governments and anyone involved in already playing the game would commit career suicide by going on record to criticize one of them in any way. So they will get the Biden treatment even after death.

The Empress who Created The Empire had a Heroic Exit after a Lifetime Of Amazing Service and she is forever Hailed as a Hero.

It's why you have to wait so long afterwards for the people with knowledge of this stuff to have reasons to talk. I assume eventually some of the people poking her and trying to force her to speak into a microphone when she was clinically dead will need to make rent and might not care about political blowback. Eventually the poop handlers will be revealed and I will be vindicated.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

looking like they're passing everything in those god-awful bills

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

They're going to ban TikTok, fund Israel, and Ukraine all at once eh? lol very hard to explain how those are related.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

They're going to ban TikTok, fund Israel, and Ukraine all at once eh? lol very hard to explain how those are related.
heres the other poo poo it does

Place sanctions on ports and refineries that receive and process Iranian oil.
Place sanctions on anyone involved in activity covered under the UN missile embargo on Iran that lapsed last year or in the supply or sale of Iran’s missiles and drones.
Further restrict the export of goods and technology of US origin to Iran.
Empower the executive branch to seize and transfer frozen Russian assets held in the US to Ukraine.
Give TikTok's Chinese parent, ByteDance, nine months to sell the social media company or it would be banned from US app stores.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it looks like a turkey wearing a bikini

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

God I hate this country

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

War is coming soon, then everybody on earth will get their punches in, we won't be missed.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Another 26 billion to little israel And 61 bil to big israel

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Uncle Wemus posted:

God I hate this country

god hates it too

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

HallelujahLee posted:

Empower the executive branch to seize and transfer frozen Russian assets held in the US to Ukraine.

Is this not the thing that would destroy the USD as global reserve currency?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

It’s a start yes

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

HallelujahLee posted:

Another 26 billion to little israel And 61 bil to big israel

jealous?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

inshallah

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Of course!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
nichael is this your truck

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

you motherfucker

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Does a Biden poop near a Pope?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Vim Fuego posted:

That's what I love about American Presidents! They keep getting older and I feel the same rage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

B^U