Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Toxic Mental posted:

Funding just passed.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of the rivets
Sep 10, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

Funding just passed.

:dance:

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Maybe now is the time for Moscow to deploy the futuristic body armors that can take several 12mm rounds from any angle, and T-14 Armata's?

EDIT: But in all seriousness, like I mentioned earlier, we are celebrating the fact that US finally did, after 6 months of dragging its feet, one of the things it promised to do in the Budapest memorandum for Ukrainian anti-nuke disarmament.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Toxic Mental posted:

Funding just passed.

Senate vote scheduled for Tuesday.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
And MTG didn't even get a space laser out of it.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
:ukraine::utruck::ukraine:

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

:byetankie:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

THE US HOUSE OF REPS JUST VOTED TO MURDER EVEN MORE UKRAINIAN CITIZENS INB A HOPELESS WAR THAT THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY WIN!!!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hell yeah, I loving hate peace!

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

Hell yeah, I loving hate peace!

si vis pacem...

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Ukraine is going to have no trouble securing several bags full of bushings now. Good for them.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Won't somebody think of the Hungarians in Transcarpathia???

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Peace with a tyrant is no peace at all :)

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

mikerock posted:

Won't somebody think of the Hungarians in Transcarpathia???

I had that once. It was no joke. it still itches

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Don't worry guys. This funding doesn't even help and wouldn't even reach Ukraine's non-army in time to save them and Putin the RU forces will sweep through and take Kyiv in mere weeks. Surely the front lines will not just remain completely ossified, there will be breakthroughs all over. No more innocent Ukrainians need call themselves Ukrainian live in fear of their criminal government officials!

I have it on the good word of @MAGA20204patriot and Hasanabi

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

:ukraine: :thumbsup:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Guys I heard one time Zelensky smoked weed

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Imagine being the sole optimist in the Russian officers corps and every three days you take a lump sum out of the KIAs widow's cold cubic fish funds and re-book your downtown Kiev air bnb close to the surrderarium and parade ground the FSB picked out.

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012

EorayMel posted:

Guys I heard one time Zelensky smoked weed

Played the piano with his dick too, a real renaissance man

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Barring any fuckery in the senate, thank god Ukraine is going to get some aid from the US again. I can only wonder what it was that finally got Johnson to stop collaborating with the Russians on this one, but ah well.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
jesus the oily, apparently

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

god please help me posted:

Barring any fuckery in the senate, thank god Ukraine is going to get some aid from the US again. I can only wonder what it was that finally got Johnson to stop collaborating with the Russians on this one, but ah well.

Johnson knows he has to work with the Democrats in the case of a motion to vacate the speaker

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2024151?Page=2

Check how your representative voted by clicking that. Be sure your voter registration is ready for this upcoming fall election.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
the Hastert rule.... :negative:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Tendar/status/1781738036251836464
Let's get dangerous!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Wait, they also voted on giving Russian assets to Ukraine?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Oh wait Russian assets get handed to Ukraine? Are there details of that?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

steinrokkan posted:

Wait, they also voted on giving Russian assets to Ukraine?

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Oh wait Russian assets get handed to Ukraine? Are there details of that?

https://kyivindependent.com/us-house-approves-bill-to-transfer-seized-russian-assets-to-ukraine/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/04/20/imf-world-bank-ukraine-russia-assets/

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/04/20/7452182/

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Shame the Israel bill also got through, but being realistic it was always going to.

But still good news on Ukraine. Hopefully people have not been sitting on their asses and the ammo shipments are packed and ready to go.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Tigey posted:

Shame the Israel bill also got through, but being realistic it was always going to.

But still good news on Ukraine. Hopefully people have not been sitting on their asses and the ammo shipments are packed and ready to go.

They were getting the next aid package ready to be shipped a week before the bill was voted on, so it shouldn't be long before it gets sent there.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

Der Kyhe posted:

Deep sea dive balls is another one of those technologies. Yes, the best possible shape for a deep dive vessel is a sphere that is tethered to a cable, but how to make one that has door and window, utilities even for interaction with something, and doesn't implode in several kilometers/not so several miles below the surface isn't easy.
Something something carbon fiber Logitech gamepad

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Hand over the american portion of TikTok to Ukraine interests so the youth of tomorrow can easily assemble steam engines, prune a large field of sunflowers with a drone and learn how easily measure out three day increments using the sun and a spirit level.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1781751697364169096

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

A dangerous escalation allowing funding out of limbo! Do they have enough missiles for a missile tantrum?

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Cartoon Man posted:

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2024151?Page=2

Check how your representative voted by clicking that. Be sure your voter registration is ready for this upcoming fall election.

Biggs and Gosar both NAY. Of course. Sadly they are both in super loving safe districts (I live in Gosar's after the re-gerrymandering a few years ago). You can be absolutely sure I'll vote against him again, but last time the Dems didn't even have anyone running against that loving crazy idiot. I wrote in a guy who ran as a Dem but I guess didn't get enough signatures to get on the ballot or something.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I loved reading that a good deal of material is already staged and ready to go in Poland.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

redshirt posted:

I loved reading that a good deal of material is already staged and ready to go in Poland.

No it won't get there in time. The US will fail in its imperialist color revolution in mere weeks. I was as much told by checking the #hastwt hashtag on my favorite site to hate X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This is all well and good now let's see about shipping all that surplus that's just sitting around waiting to be decommissioned at great cost over too.