Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

OC vs Dark Trent is going to own so much, especially if they do some sicko poo poo like a parking lot brawl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Oh no. Someone doing a sneak attack in a dark hoodie. Wonder if it’s exactly who we think it is? Meh.

Not that I ever really wanted to see the Best Friends break up, but spending months shunting OC down the card before doing it makes it so much worse. Trent breaking and taking the International Title off Orange like 4 months ago would at least have some momentum to it. Moving that belt into the ice cold Undisputed Kingdom instead and having this just be a feud over what a bunch of frustrated losers they all are sucks.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

It's fine. I think it's totally fine.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Also Greg is a better wrestler than OC

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

OC is cool and does all the sick moves and is an amazing one in a life time talent.

Greg would let you murder him for a spot. He's a better wrestler.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I think it works fine with Trent being pissed that OC lost the belt after giving shots to everyone but him and now he’s lashing out about it.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

SMDH can't believe Tony slightly cooled down my favorite guy who had a history making title run that ran its full course in order to slot up an equally awesome guy and give them a spotlight for a little bit

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
An angry Trent giving the middle finger to an OC with a crimson mask who returns the OC thumbs up

Tony, I ask for a lot and I want this you coward :mad:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The OC/Trent feud is cool so far and Roddy killing Kyle to set up their International title match rocked so I am very happy with the direction of both after that title match.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I think OC vs. Okada is the DoN match.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
What is the point of this forum that only today I am learning Dax "The Axe" was trained by Stro "The Maestro of Wrestling"???????????

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

super macho dude posted:

SMDH can't believe Tony slightly cooled down my favorite guy who had a history making title run that ran its full course in order to slot up an equally awesome guy and give them a spotlight for a little bit

no, Roddy won the belt from OC. watch the product

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

rodderick bong. happy 420

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
thank you

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

panko posted:

Thank you

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

panko posted:

Thanks

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

panko posted:

thank you

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
I like OC but he clearly acted like his buds were just his sidekicks. He’s a Bad Friend :colbert:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

wow wikida wow wikida wow wikida worst friend

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I think it works fine with Trent being pissed that OC lost the belt after giving shots to everyone but him and now he’s lashing out about it.

The problem is he did give Trent a shot. Trent lost and did the 'is he going to be a sore loser' thing before Chuck came down to help them hug it out.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Didn't Trent get like two shots at the International title?

I'm fine with them feuding because unlike the UE it's something the crowd actually cares about, but this should really be OC's last midcard feud and a vehicle to give both guys more to do.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

super macho dude posted:

Roddy has too much of a disconnect between being a killer wrestler and a loser fuckface nerd to be as awesome as OC. Only defending against...Daddy Magic on Rampage? Anybody else? He didn't even defend it at Battle of the Belts. Anyway his run has done him no favors to this point. I think they should have pulled the trigger on the Trent turn in like January and had him beat OC for the title at Revolution. Tony is probably torn between accepting the Undisputed Empire being DoA and trying to figure out how much good money to throw at it.

I never agreed with the heel turn to begin with. I just don't see Trent on the same level as the guys who are actually doing stuff on TV instead of just being heaters for those guys. Him and Chuck need each other and need their tag niche to be validated.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 20, 2024

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jinx.

https://twitter.com/WesCEO2504/status/1781758118797680899

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I liked this week's Wednesday show.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

It was a good show.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The Mox promo was a waste of time. Book a flippy

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I feel like most AEW promos I watch are a waste of time.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Tom got a pity dark match on FB2 and that was it. I saw it live and I can't remember who he wrestled.

e: it was Serpentico lol

In the extended Tonyverse, he also wrestled Wheeler Yuta for the ROH Pure title at ROH Final Battle 2023.

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

I want Nyla to get another brief world champ run. Just have her get a new finisher or manager or something and go on a monster heel run for a few months. Win the title in Oklahoma and piledriver JR

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

panko posted:

thank u

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sega 32X posted:

I want Nyla to get another brief world champ run. Just have her get a new finisher or manager or something and go on a monster heel run for a few months. Win the title in Oklahoma and piledriver JR

I would not like them to do anything that makes JR look like a transphobe.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Sega 32X posted:

Nyla pre-records a bunch of hype videos for herself, then plays them during her matches to keep herself motivated. That way Nyla gets the best possible manager for herself - Nyla.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

panko posted:

Thanks

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1781789943377113530

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I feel like Nyla and Stokely would have compatible weird Twitter goblin energy.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

CombineThresher posted:

I feel like Nyla and Stokely would have compatible weird Twitter goblin energy.

I feel like people were clamoring for this for awhile. In any case, add her to the Stat and Willow stable. Sounds fun. They can all be goofy heels.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

I would not like them to do anything that makes JR look like a transphobe.

What are you talking about? JR is a fan of Nyla

Also, how exactly would you move OC up the card? It's the Swerve/Joe/Hangman show. OC is fine for now, and deserves to get his rear end whipped by Trent?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

DeepDickPizza posted:

I feel like people were clamoring for this for awhile. In any case, add her to the Stat and Willow stable. Sounds fun. They can all be goofy heels.

nyla, willow, stat, and stoke might be too powerful. they could dethrone the BBG after they unify the trios belts tomorrow

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

I feel like most AEW promos I watch are a waste of time.

Well yeah, that could be going to match time. The show opening up every week with a promo lately has been dire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
OC honestly needs to be moved into the World Title scene.