Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Convicted tiki torch carrier from Charlottesville pleads guilty to Jan 6th offenses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump and the RNC make their FEC filings yet?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I think I speak for most of us on this forum when I say gently caress YOU, VLADIMIR PUTIN!

Hey now, how dare you contradict the worlds smartest handsomest richest man Elon Musk, who spends his days signal boosting his terminally online reply guys apologizing to the hostile foreign adversary of Russia during a literal love letter to Putin:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

the biggest :lol: is NY state has been investigating / trying to indict :smugdon: for this since 2018

there's been

- a year where NY state didnt pursue an indictment because the FBI was investigating
- a SCOTUS case
- at least one change of AG
- a grand jury indicted Trump in March 2023

all of the delays have been through his utter bullshit

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I have to say, I've been really impressed with Melania's presence in the court room these last few days. Her husband is in a terrible situation, but Melania has been there the whole time, unwavering, displaying that mix of warmth and classic dignity that has made her america's most beloved first lady.
Trump knows that the courts can take his money, his property, his freedom- but the courts cannot conquer the eternal bond of love and devotion between Donald and Melania.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

It's all I live for.

name + post combo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Why is anyone in the judicial system even giving this "Presidential Immunity" thing the time of day? How has nobody simply told him "that is not a thing"?

They have to have a whole six-month court procedure and present weeks of arguments and confer in back rooms for weeks more just so they can send out a janitor to say "what the gently caress are you talking about you lunatic, presidential immunity get the gently caress out of here"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tree Bucket posted:

I have to say, I've been really impressed with Melania's presence in the court room these last few days. Her husband is in a terrible situation, but Melania has been there the whole time, unwavering, displaying that mix of warmth and classic dignity that has made her america's most beloved first lady.
Trump knows that the courts can take his money, his property, his freedom- but the courts cannot conquer the eternal bond of love and devotion between Donald and Melania.

*Some MAGA redneck cries a tear and puts on "Stand by your man"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Asterite34 posted:

I will forever he amused that stoners totally won the culture war on this one and everyone associates this date with the funny weed number rather than Hitler's Birthday.

Neo Nazis keep trying to claim Hawaiian shirts and the "OK" sign for their cause, and one roadie for the Grateful Dead stole Nazi Christmas from them without even trying :lol:

For a few pages back but they now sell weed soda in Maryland. Weed soda is loving amazing

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Tree Bucket posted:

so is the joke that she hasnt been in court with him once?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Imagine hating your own balls so much that you repeatedly taser them, over and over again, until you die.

Just imagine.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

ymgve posted:

so is the joke that she hasnt been in court with him once?

She might not even know he's in court.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Asterite34 posted:

Partly it's because constant repetition makes it effective propaganda/brainwashing by reinforcing the message over and over, partly it's a ritual for his whole Power of Positive Thinking philosophy where if you just put something out into the universe forcefully enough it'll happen like he's a sorcerer, and partly yes it's the dementia making all his thoughts just an incoherent ransom note of cut-up newspaper clippings of other previous thoughts and he might legit not remember if he said all this poo poo already
So much of Trump's weirdness and stupidity makes perfect sense when you realize he 100% believes he can manifest changes in the universe just by thinking real hard.

Like, during COVID when he would say poo poo like "It'll all be over in a couple of weeks, people will forget about it" while they digging mass graves in New York City? That was him trying to will the universe into making the COVID virus go away.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

FMguru posted:

Imagine hating your own balls so much that you repeatedly taser them, over and over again, until you die.

Just imagine.

I heard his balls (tazerball's) swelled up to the size of watermelons before bursting. Vaccine injury?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

FMguru posted:

So much of Trump's weirdness and stupidity makes perfect sense when you realize he 100% believes he can manifest changes in the universe just by thinking real hard.

Like, during COVID when he would say poo poo like "It'll all be over in a couple of weeks, people will forget about it" while they digging mass graves in New York City? That was him trying to will the universe into making the COVID virus go away.

Well he also tried ordering states to stop testing people. That way there wouldn't be any new cases.

Very practical, no magical thinking at all.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

kazil posted:

Dems will keep Johnson, especially now that he's showing that he can work with them.

Until he talks poo poo and/or makes up dumb bullshit i'd imagine.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

greazeball posted:

My "Did not taze my balls to death" headstone has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my headstone.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

I loving love the fonts change like every line lmao

That's from those "In this house we believe" signs I guess but the font mix there is just funny.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Turp would love to see the Harlem globetrotters.

They do really fun things, he would be delighted, his eyes would light up, and he would post about them for weeks. Does anyone know a trotter?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

imagine finding a whole bunch of these at goodwill

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Jesus loving Christ

Gay republicans are some of the most despicable vile human beings

Notice he says Gays and Lesbians and not any other group

Is Gay Inc hiring?

I have a fair amount of experience in servicing the ultra wealthy and telling jerks to piss off.

Prefer remote, but open to hybrid if located within a reasonable commuting difference and the role requires in person collaboration.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

My parents live in Wilmington and my dad just called me and said they’re calling for severe storms and ping-pong-ball-sized hail this evening

And the main bridge going out of town is closed to outgoing traffic

So lol trump rally-goers

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

this was proven false
by snopes.com
because they called his wife
and she said
that he tazed his balls
but the heart attack
that happened at the same time
as the ball tazing
was not caused
by the ball tazing
it's just a coincidence
that his balls
both exploded

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

He died with tazed balls not of tazed balls.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
The brain, in trying to save itself from over stimulation in the heart, decided to sacrifice the balls.
The balls were tazered, on purpose, as a defense mechanism.

It did not work. The Balls exploded, and then the heart.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Hazo posted:

My parents live in Wilmington and my dad just called me and said they’re calling for severe storms and ping-pong-ball-sized hail this evening

And the main bridge going out of town is closed to outgoing traffic

So lol trump rally-goers

Trump sacrificing the lives of his voters for short term grifting.
Maga people don't grow on trees. It took fox news decades-Decades! to cultivate these people.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
I have tased
the balls
that were in
your pants

And which
you were probably
saving
for incest

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Data Graham posted:

Why is anyone in the judicial system even giving this "Presidential Immunity" thing the time of day? How has nobody simply told him "that is not a thing"?

They have to have a whole six-month court procedure and present weeks of arguments and confer in back rooms for weeks more just so they can send out a janitor to say "what the gently caress are you talking about you lunatic, presidential immunity get the gently caress out of here"

It is a thing, he just doesn't understand the law doesn't operate like someone cutting you a break in business, where you can turn around and use that like a hammer in similar transactions and abuse that relationship. In law you get what you get and get told to kick rocks, its just that lawyers charge hourly and entirely rely on tiny details so they examine nearly everything. Your lawyer would spend quite a bit of time and money track down how many people bought a particular novelty hat if he thought it would help the case in front of him. He doesn't understand that he (a guy who was president) doesn't get the get out of jail free card, the legal entity (federal official on official business) get a get out of jail free card.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

FMguru posted:

Because for decades he could. Trump had enough money and was enough of a piece of poo poo that he could just bully his way into basically anything he wanted forever, he played as a big turd in a small bowl his entire life. He literally doesn’t comprehend that the nation, and world at large doesn’t give a gently caress.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

FMguru posted:

I don’t know if it’s even that cerebral.

I think it’s just straight up Goebbels-style “repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth,” and he’s been helped along by Fox and the rest of the MSM for years so why wouldn’t he stick with what works?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

kazil posted:

Trump and the RNC make their FEC filings yet?

Just hit!

https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00003418/1779001/

RNC:

DNC filed days ago:

:lol:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

I'm surprised the RNC even managed to scrape together that much.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Hazo posted:

Hey now, how dare you contradict the worlds smartest handsomest richest man Elon Musk, who spends his days signal boosting his terminally online reply guys apologizing to the hostile foreign adversary of Russia during a literal love letter to Putin:

Sergei, I am creating a new bot farm to boost support for the next year of our ongoing three day victory, I need an American name. Y'know, guns, eagles, masculinity, this sort of thing.

"Gunther Eagleman"

Perfect, blyat

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

LMFAO

lol Trump cancelled his rally tonight

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781816330313945230

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Too Stormy.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Frank Frank posted:

For a few pages back but they now sell weed soda in Maryland. Weed soda is loving amazing

I'll have to make a trip down to visit friends and family soon. Where can I find this woeda?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Hazo posted:

I don’t know if it’s even that cerebral.

I think it’s just straight up Goebbels-style “repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth,” and he’s been helped along by Fox and the rest of the MSM for years so why wouldn’t he stick with what works?

I think between the -1940's to mid 00's- Television, Movies, Radio, and the concentration of print media that it was possible for powerful people to create reality. Trump rode that wave.

The weird thing about the internet, is that it broke that delicate balance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Because Russia has a right to invade Ukraine, we shouldn't be involved

That's about it

The unstated reason is Trump and Putin are buddies and when Russia invaded you got a bunch of crazy QAnon theories popping up that Russia was fighting the shadow cabal, Ukraine had a COVID-19 weapons lab, they're part of the underground child sex trafficking demon worshiping cult, and then some conspiracy theory that the Democrats want lithium to make batteries and further their green EV agenda. I don't know if those ideas are actually sloshing around in MTGs brain, but that's what her base thinks.

A little anecdote...

The only time I've ever sat in first class, it was out of Palm Beach International and I sat near this guy who was going to speak at a QAnon rally. He claimed to be one of the biggest people on QAnon. He was showing off pictures of him and Trump and Mar-a-Lago and I guess he was one of the QAnon guys that made the news a few years ago because he was given a press pass and it was a big deal that they were seemingly legitimizing this crazy podcaster. His Twitter handle was something like "InTheMatrixxx"

He started ranting mid-flight about how in his mind there is only good vs. evil now, politics don't matter, and that Russia was on the good side. I think he was some kind of trust fund millionaire guy, but among other things he had all these crazy ideas about Ukraine having a biological weapons lab that Russia was going after and simultaneously that footage of the Russian invasion was manufactured.

At the end of the flight he started handing out QAnon bracelets and everyone else in first class was like sure, I'll take one, and I said "No I don't want one" and that's when he flipped out and started yelling at the whole plane that the election was stolen, Donald Trump was the president, Ukraine must be stopped, etc.

The most interesting thing is that the other first class passengers seemed to be into what he was saying.