Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Sedgr posted:

Too Stormy.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Sedgr posted:

Too Stormy.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Data Graham posted:

Why is anyone in the judicial system even giving this "Presidential Immunity" thing the time of day? How has nobody simply told him "that is not a thing"?

They have to have a whole six-month court procedure and present weeks of arguments and confer in back rooms for weeks more just so they can send out a janitor to say "what the gently caress are you talking about you lunatic, presidential immunity get the gently caress out of here"

We know that. They know that. They know that we know that. They don’t give a poo poo. The SC isn’t going to rule in Trump’s favor (uncle Thomas and Alito notwithstanding), but the conservatives on the court are absolutely trying to extend him whatever lifeline they can by helping to delay his J6 and documents theft cases past the election. If they can just squeak that turd over the finish line, none of these issues will matter anymore.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
RIGGED BIDEN WEATHER :bahgawd:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

kazil posted:

LMFAO

lol Trump cancelled his rally tonight

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781816330313945230

we've been robbed of the chance of seeing trump struck by lightning tho

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

kazil posted:

LMFAO

What a coward. William Henry Harrison knew how to tough out the weather.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

In honor of the RNC's pathetic fundraising numbers:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Civil posted:

What a coward. William Henry Harrison knew how to tough out the weather.

agreed. a president you could really get behind.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
"Pockets"

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

WILL YOU SHUT UP MAN

(not you, Accipiter)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I think between the -1940's to mid 00's- Television, Movies, Radio, and the concentration of print media that it was possible for powerful people to create reality. Trump rode that wave.

The weird thing about the internet, is that it broke that delicate balance.

Yeah now nobodies (with powerful dark money boosting them) are the ones who create reality.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

MrMojok posted:

WILL YOU SHUT UP MAN

(not you, Accipiter)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Sedgr posted:

Too Stormy.

Lady Trump

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

kazil posted:

LMFAO

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781816330313945230

lol coward.

Have fun trying to leave the city with the Cape Fear bridge being closed you fuckin hogs :getin:

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
Well that means he got caught in yet another lie.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

MrMojok posted:

WILL YOU SHUT UP MAN

(not you, Accipiter)

I'd like to think he's getting increasingly isolated

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

MrMojok posted:

WILL YOU SHUT UP MAN

(not you, Accipiter)

He won't

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
A couple nights ago I was watching news clips and commercials on https://my80stv.com as background noise, and a young Senator Joseph R. Biden appeared on a network news channel clip. It took me a minute to recognize him but it was cool seeing him talk. I think he was discussing British involvement in Argentina so I think it was about the 1982 Falklands War.

He didn't throw out any LISTEN JACK or MALARKEY! though.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Are those fundraising numbers the ones that were supposed to include the “already promised” $50m donations Trump was crowing about a few weeks back? The one that was suspiciously exactly twice as big as Biden’s fundraising dinner from the week prior?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Data Graham posted:

Yeah now nobodies (with powerful dark money boosting them) are the ones who create reality.

Kind a....I mean Look at Maga and their reality.
Outside of paying for violence, how much money would it take to get them to change their minds?

I don't wanna call it "dark" money, cuz I think people in power use their money the same way to get more power.
From way outside it looks like a conspiracy, when it's more like parallel evolution.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Also, he sounds remarkably lucid and energetic in that announcement. I’m guessing it hasn’t been too long since he snorted some adderall off a tray table to prepare for the rally?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Post ITT everytime you lol that Trump can't handle Stormy.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Almost Smart posted:

Are those fundraising numbers the ones that were supposed to include the “already promised” $50m donations Trump was crowing about a few weeks back? The one that was suspiciously exactly twice as big as Biden’s fundraising dinner from the week prior?

I think we are still waiting on Trump's campaign to file. And these filings are for March, the fundraiser was in April.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I sometimes wonder how MTG hasn't been openly and constantly called out as the bullshitest of bullshit but then I'm reminded of the depravity that is our current government.

She's just like fuckin Leatherface at the end of Chainsaw Massacre just standing in the middle of the road swinging a chainsaw around

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Apr 21, 2024

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Reminder:

Trump campaign must be waiting to post YUGE numbers for March...

March Biden:

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Three Olives posted:

In honor of the RNC's pathetic fundraising numbers:

Don’t worry folks, 3O is still definitely in control of his own account.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Post itt every time you LOL that Trump rally cancelled: too Stormy

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

She was better in Princess Bride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlM3CKXJs5k

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

emSparkly posted:

Don’t worry folks, 3O is still definitely in control of his own account.

Seriously don't worry either way

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I admire 3O’s persistence to his bit

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1781817064040083571

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Barron just freaked out thinking his dad was decapitated you MONSTER

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I spotted this contradictory juxtaposition of a headline with a campaign slogan.

I can't really tell the difference between anywhere and anyplace.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Holy poo poo, if Trump died in a plane crash caused by browbeating the pilots into attempting a landing in unsuitable weather, I would be getting a leather-bound hardback edition of that mishap report to keep on my coffee table.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

I admire 3O’s persistence to his bit

Isn't the question on if it is a bit the allure though? I'm made a fairly significant financial commitment to a "bit". :allears:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

kazil posted:

God is sending a sign.

Of some sort.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

That seems selfish and incredibly risky to me. He is willing to risk his pilots' lives in addition to his own just for some attention?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Anderson Koopa posted:

That seems selfish and incredibly risky to me. He is willing to risk his pilots' lives in addition to his own just for some attention?

You're surprised?

Really?

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

Catastrophe posted:

I sometimes wonder how MTG hasn't been openly and constantly called out as the bullshitest of bullshit but then I'm reminded of the depravity that is our current government.

She's just like fuckin Leatherface at the end of Chainsaw Massacre just standing in the middle of the road swinging a chainsaw around
MTG was the keynote speaker for a neo-nazi rally in 2022. She is a nazi.

Way I see it if you got a nazi in your party and are okay with that then you're already a nazi sympathizer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Diaper Don's legacy ending in an NTSB report would just be the funniest thing