Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
gently caress, man, I hate liberals so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
Can't wait for the terror. It's gonna loving rule.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
The hammer was used to bash skulls, and sickle to slit throats in the Gulags

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

The Alchemist posted:

The hammer was used to bash skulls, and sickle to slit throats in the Gulags

They should have covered their government in less violent symbols, like the fasces

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

The Soviet bear cowers in the shadow of the proud imperial Eagle.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Stalin thinking of things to put on the flag he's designing- "Let's put a sickle (a scary weapon) and a hammer (another scary weapon) on it"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

200 body mass grave uncovered in khan younis reported just now.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Real hurthling! posted:

200 body mass grave uncovered in khan younis reported just now.

gently caress, man, I hate Israel so much

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Cassian of Imola posted:

is it in-bounds to describe what happened when an Israeli near Ramallah waddled out into a field to kick over a Palestinian flag, an incident which was caught on video

efb

I understand why this would be an Own of Interest to the thread but I appreciate not wanting to focus on individual gore stuff.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hey everybody, Peter Baker and Susan Glasser's son has some original ideas about the Soviet Union.
https://twitter.com/tab_delete/status/1781068533344165920
https://twitter.com/tab_delete/status/1781079378119811269
https://twitter.com/tab_delete/status/1781082669004263737
People say poo poo like this as if the entire First World isn't waging a colonial holocaust RIGHT NOW. As if Liberalism isn't responsible for this. Everybody within the Western canon is going through the motions with no sense of self-awareness, but especially the liberal elite nepo babies. This is what we have to look forward to from the next generation of silver spooned moral scolds.

I loving hate this poo poo so much. Like does this logic get applied to anyone displaying a German or US flag? gently caress no, this guy's a supposed investigate journalist or whatever but he still has stuff up where he fully believes the corpse defilement/etc. propaganda from the IDF on October 7th

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Andorra posted:

Stalin thinking of things to put on the flag he's designing- "Let's put a sickle (a scary weapon) and a hammer (another scary weapon) on it"

tbf this is why the flag of the JDPON would be better derived from something like MOzambique or Angola

much more overt

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Neo Rasa posted:

I understand why this would be an Own of Interest to the thread but I appreciate not wanting to focus on individual gore stuff.

I loving hate this poo poo so much. Like does this logic get applied to anyone displaying a German or US flag? gently caress no, this guy's a supposed investigate journalist or whatever but he still has stuff up where he fully believes the corpse defilement/etc. propaganda from the IDF on October 7th

His gulag book recommendation shows that he's in the "if someone wrote it then it must be true" -school of thought

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

OctaMurk posted:

pope francis is hamas ??

I'm pretty sure pope franky has condemned israel

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

good article generally agree with it

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
i've done a lot of research on what's going on in the middle east and i'm thinking israel kinda sucks? thoughts on this ??

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

OctaMurk posted:

i've done a lot of research on what's going on in the middle east and i'm thinking israel kinda sucks? thoughts on this ??

Mods??!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Valleyant posted:

I'm pretty sure pope franky has condemned israel

surely someone's sigma grindset guys have got to be calling for the retvrn to the kingdom of jerusalem at this point.

OctaMurk posted:

the funny thing is you don't have to do a lot of research and the people who pretend "it's complicated" are just throwing up rhetorical chaff.

oh they did an ethnic cleansing 76 years ago and they're finishing it now? that's bad. "you can't even find israel on a map." ok wow i failed a geography lesson i guess ethnic cleansing is good now.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

OctaMurk posted:

reported for antisemitism

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Andorra posted:

this one even has mein kampf, a gun, and a hoe

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 15 days!)

How! posted:

this one even has mein kampf, a gun, and a hoe

Sounds like Adolf and Eva’s honeymoon

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/gantz-asks-blinken-to-reconsider-decision-to-sanction-idfs-netzah-yehuda-battalion/

quote:

War cabinet minister Benny Gantz asked US Secretary of State Antony Blinken to reconsider the reported plan to sanction the IDF’s Netzah Yehuda Battalion, his office says in a readout of the conversation.

Not only will sanctioning the largely ultra-Orthodox battalion harm Israel’s international legitimacy as it fights the Hamas terror group in Gaza, but there is no justification for the US to do so, Gantz told Blinken.

The Israeli judicial system is strong and independent, the former IDF chief of staff said, adding that all IDF units are subject to the IDF’s code of conduct and orders in accordance with international law.

The two also discussed the urgent need to work together with regional partners and put together a plan for the day after the war in Gaza, while also placing pressure on Hamas to return the hostages.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Why the gently caress is the us pretending to sanction this one specific group anyways? Why are they attempting to pretend to care in this case at all?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Didnt the dudes who killed all the aid volunteers get like boxes of chocolates or something? Is that really how the international law works?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tom Guycot posted:

Why the gently caress is the us pretending to sanction this one specific group anyways? Why are they attempting to pretend to care in this case at all?

blinkins office got caught sitting on evidence of crimes by them

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Tom Guycot posted:

Palestinians have talked about the IDF systematically sexually assaulting/etc. Palestinians, imprisoning Palestinians with ever actually arresting or charging them with anything, torture, etc. for years (no one listens or believes it of course since it's not IDF propaganda or Biden saying they personally saw rows of decapitated infants/defiled corpses).

Blinken normally wouldn't give a gently caress at all and like a lot of the administration+Biden is all for anything that brutalizes and kills Palestinians, but in this case it was found that he had verified knowledge and evidence of this he wasn't acting on from before October 7th.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

so this is entirely a public facing decision where they pretend to do something.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I said come in! posted:

so this is entirely a public facing decision where they pretend to do something.

Is the Biden administration capable of anything else in any context?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Is the Biden administration capable of anything else in any context?

With regards to the Gaza genocide, all they have done is help Israel. They are all in on murdering all 2 million Palestinians.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Andorra posted:

There is nothing more terrifying than the combined power of organized labor :ohdear:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Barry Foster posted:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Barry Foster posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I said come in! posted:

and even then it's a grievous attack against israel according to gantz

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

The Alchemist posted:

His gulag book recommendation shows that he's in the "if someone wrote it then it must be true" -school of thought

It's so weird to recommend a book when you can see with your own two eyes what man's inhumanity to man looks like on telegram. I daresay you could write a whole book about it, and then he'll have something to recommend the next time he wants to wait out a genocide until it's too late.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Barry Foster posted:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

i say swears online posted:

and even then it's a grievous attack against israel according to gantz

I feel like this is just a game they play with one another. And then they do a wink and nod with one another to let each other know everything is still cool.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Barry Foster posted:

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

euphronius posted:

like 2/3rds of the Catholic liturgical calendar glorifies martyrs

It’s because your status of a saint is guaranteed if you die in hatred of the faith, whereas otherwise miracles and intercession of behalf of the petitioners’ prayers need to be verified.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Real hurthling! posted:

Neo Rasa posted:

Palestinians have talked about the IDF systematically sexually assaulting/etc. Palestinians, imprisoning Palestinians with ever actually arresting or charging them with anything, torture, etc. for years (no one listens or believes it of course since it's not IDF propaganda or Biden saying they personally saw rows of decapitated infants/defiled corpses).

Blinken normally wouldn't give a gently caress at all and like a lot of the administration+Biden is all for anything that brutalizes and kills Palestinians, but in this case it was found that he had verified knowledge and evidence of this he wasn't acting on from before October 7th.

Even then why do they give a poo poo? Its not like the US media is going to go after them in any way thats negative to israel.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Tom Guycot posted:

Even then why do they give a poo poo? Its not like the US media is going to go after them in any way thats negative to israel.

I agree with you. I don't have the exact timeline for this on hand but I think when initially blew this it was like right after them saying it can't be true otherwise the IDF would have told us or something like that and so it was an extra bad look for Blinken personally and we're just now seeing the result of that even though, realistically, no consequences will happen for anyone involved.

Neo Rasa has issued a correction as of 20:03 on Apr 21, 2024

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i thought blinken was just a dunce out of his depth in international politics but then he has the weirdest background being family friends with the robert maxwells and even going to the dalton school at the same time Epstein was teaching there, probably more reflective of the ruling class just knowing each other i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I said come in! posted:

I feel like this is just a game they play with one another. And then they do a wink and nod with one another to let each other know everything is still cool.

Don't think so. They really and genuinely get foaming-at the-mouth mad about it.