Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I used to work in hospice care, one time I saw a man get so mad his cancer went into remission and he got discharged.

Some confusion: did he get so angry he angered his cancer away, or did he have cancer that went away and he got angry because he had to get kicked out of the hospital?

Buce posted:

yeah, you show those welfare queens who's boss

i hope they just do a find-and-replace of free -> costs no money

"Basically free" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

if you squint the chandelier looks a bit like a gold ring

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Ghostlight posted:

if you squint the chandelier looks a bit like a gold ring

patiently waiting for someone to shop this

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

I just realized the entire point of having this under a giant butt is they're telegraphing their intentions of taking a GIGANTIC poo poo on all of them.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Carlos Lantana posted:

meet me under the giant anus

log cutter republicans

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

robot roll call posted:

why are they having this event under a sandworm from dune

Pussy I'll Gra'ib

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It’s Jean Jacket DON’TLOOK AT IT

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Barometer posted:

Also, I am LOVING that they couldn't just have "0047" without making certain the morons reading it understood the reference they were making.

"0047? what does that mean? OH! 007, ok I get it!"

It’s easily the worst slogan I’ve ever heard, it doesn’t even make sense, there’s no reason to connect the two of them, 007 isn’t even real.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump needs a bond.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Professor Shark posted:

Oh no dominance challenged!! *sucks everyone up into ceiling*

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

It’s easily the worst slogan I’ve ever heard, it doesn’t even make sense, there’s no reason to connect the two of them, 007 isn’t even real.

As though “movies are real” hasn’t been established quite clearly as the operating mode for modern conservatives

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Data Graham posted:

As though “movies are real” hasn’t been established quite clearly as the operating mode for modern conservatives

Republicans are basically all living season 1 of Decker 24/7

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Carlos Lantana posted:

meet me under the giant anus

oh is Donald expected to show up?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

A few pages late but I love to see John Kelly's reputation reach the final station of the train and tumble into the eternal pyre of Trump's "idiot, weak, never liked the guy" routine.

And of course, for the 100 dropped off there are another 1,000 standing in line.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Buce posted:

log cutter republicans

lmaooo

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Jelly posted:

it really bothers me that anger elementals have such longevity, it doesn't make any loving sense, my whole life I've been told that poo poo like that will give you a heart attack or whatever but every example of the angriest piece of poo poo I've ever heard of who just stews in their own vitriol at least 20 hours a day live until like loving 100
Statins plus the survivor bias. You don’t see the chuds who have a stroke at 46.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Brandfarlig posted:

I wonder how many non-straight people were there. And if any of them were guests and not working.

Lmao

Probably the same ratio as owners of "blacks for trump" shirts

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

MrQwerty posted:

Boebert's career in electoral politics is likely about to be very, permanently over, so she can emerge from her cocoon and become the newer, younger, trashier Sarah Palin

become?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

She still has to totally crash and burn out of politics for it to be 💯

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Professor Shark posted:

lol god drat that movie sucked fuckin rear end

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Nessus posted:

Statins plus the survivor bias. You don’t see the chuds who have a stroke at 46.

take statins off of medicare and then you'll really see the red wave people were talking about

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Arnt their pretty deep fissures in the Texas gop over this and this poo poo keeps dying because of it.

Yes.

Abbott wants the legislature to include vouchers in the state education budget, going so far as to veto any budget that includes pay raises for teachers unless it includes vouchers. The House refused because there are so many small rural districts that already receive too little funding and don't want any of it diverted to the voucher program, and/or there are no quality private schools, religious brainwashing or no, within a reasonable distance.

Abbott called several special legislative sessions (we only have one every other year) to make them vote no over and over again and it really super embarrassed him because he thought the House was gargling his balls just as hard as the Senate.

So Abbott is trying to get everyone who voted against the voucher program primaried, Ken Paxton wanted different candidates primaried (but I'm not sure why), and world's best Lt. Gov was backing other candidates.

Roleplaying Dad fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 22, 2024

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Toxic Mental posted:

Pussy I'll Gra'ib

And we love the worm, don't we folks. We love the worm. "Shia LaBeouf" they are calling it, more and more Fremen are calling it this.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

https://i.imgur.com/9bOOK5J.mp4

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Toxic Mental posted:

lol god drat that movie sucked fuckin rear end

What the gently caress

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

There have been a lot of stupid Congress people but goddamn Marjorie is the dumbest

Im sure thishas been discussed before, and probably at length.

But who is dumber, Boehbert, or MTG?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lauren Boebert got someone to pass a GED for her while she was running for Congress after multiple attempts, MTG has a Bachelor's degree

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Buce posted:

log cutter republicans

Lmao dude

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Boebert is somehow dumber, and more horny. And both of those bars are olympic height.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol Donald Trump is going to have a really really bad day tomorrow

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

kazil posted:

:hmmyes::lol:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

It's gonna be very funny

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

kazil posted:

My body is prepared.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

BrigadierSensible posted:

Im sure thishas been discussed before, and probably at length.

I could imagine that Boebert never grew past the poor 17 year old who was sexually harassed in a bowling alley then groomed into pumping out a bunch of kids. I kind of feel bad for her in the same way I do the wives of Crowder or Matt Walsh. if she was ever given the opportunities to grow as an adult she might have turned poo poo around.

I have more sympathy for her than MTG who has never faced challenges or consequences, and took up bible thumping to ignore a past of rampant drug abuse and sleeping around. hobbies typical of a spoiled nepo-failchild of small business tyrants

Durf fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Apr 22, 2024

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
why what's happening tomorrow

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

JAMOOOL posted:

Hearing for his fraudulent bond in his fraud case.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

JAMOOOL posted:

kazil posted:

Monday is opening arguments in Trump's criminal case. We'll get our first witnesses testifying. Trump has to be present.

Monday is also Engoron's hearing on the Knight Special Insurance bond in his $450M judgement. Trump can't be present because he'll be in another courtroom. Would be surprising if Engoron accepted the bond.

Tuesday is a contempt of court hearing for Trump on 10 (so far) Truth posts breaking the gag order. DA was asking for $1000 per posts but it's possible that Justice Merchan bumps it up to actual jail time.

Thursday is oral arguments in the Presidential Immunity case before SCOTUS. Going to be hilarious to see how Thomas and Alito desperately try to throw it for Trump.

Tuesday is the Senate vote on the foreign aid bills as well.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it's really a great time to identify strongly with the Republican party and Donald Johnald "TRUMP" right now

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Relevant Tangent posted:

Was thinking about funny Trump things and remembered the classic German headline:

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/786974118918823936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

You know, English would really adopt the loan word "sexmonster," it has more oomph than the usual terminology over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Powershift posted:

Hearing for his fraudulent bond in his fraud case.

Allegedly fraudulent, but definitely flatulent