Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu9Ia0n95rM

check out track 11, Special Client

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yo I listened to that album, it's a good barber beats joint

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I go to my local GreatClips, and a dude with incredibly maintained 80's hair band hair does my cut. 10/10.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my son is very good about getting his hair cut, except for when the bust the clippers out to do around his ear and the back of his neck. too ticklish.

my daughter has never had a haircut but it's getting close to time and it makes me feel emotional lol.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Yo I listened to that album, it's a good barber beats joint

it's funny how the youtube video algorithm is like 99% garbage but the music algorithm feeds me bangers constantly.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's a power move

just like al capone in the untouchables

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I've been cutting my own hair for over a decade but last month I sharpened the clipper blades again and something ain't right. maybe it's time for a new wahl but I've got a very high end one so I'll be sad to replace it with a $30 amazon special

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Happy Monday.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

drat didnt get that job :(

at least i got an interview tomorrow for another one. keep on pluggin away.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Speaking of haircuts, I used to look almost exactly like McLovin in high school. I kinda wanna go back to that look, might do it next time I get my hair cut

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

i say swears online posted:

I've been cutting my own hair for over a decade but last month I sharpened the clipper blades again and something ain't right. maybe it's time for a new wahl but I've got a very high end one so I'll be sad to replace it with a $30 amazon special

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

drat that's sucks...next one is the charm

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

gl brother

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Or not if it is mic computer toucher

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it is a BARBER job

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Or not if it is mic computer toucher

if mic stands for microphone its okay

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
bringing barberism to foriegn lands

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

speng31b posted:

if mic stands for microphone its okay

calling a DJ a computer toucher

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I wish you all good luck in finding jobs that aren't war or rent-seeking

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

all the mic jobs in texas are in dallas. problematic houston jobs are in healthcare or oil and gas.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Listen I'm trying my best here to be nice about this

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

I live right next to the Exxon campus in Spring (suburb north of Houston), a dark miasma surrounds that section of I-45. They have a nice Alamao Drafthouse style theater there however

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

Sorry to hear that, man

GL tomorrow!

selec
Sep 6, 2003

good luck on the next one lobs

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Still waiting to hear back about my interview last week, though they were interviewing through Friday so I wouldn't have expected to hear anything before today.

They're a company I'm a customer of too, so every time I get a random marketing email from them my heart skips a beat lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

docbeard posted:

Still waiting to hear back about my interview last week, though they were interviewing through Friday so I wouldn't have expected to hear anything before today.

They're a company I'm a customer of too, so every time I get a random marketing email from them my heart skips a beat lol

hope you get the job quality testing all the extra small condoms at the extra small condom factory

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

hope you get the job quality testing all the extra small condoms at the extra small condom factory

thanks, i'll hook you up with my employee discount if i get it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

selec posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

docbeard posted:

thanks, i'll hook you up with my employee discount if i get it

I like to put them on the tips of my fingers to protect from Cheeto dust

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I’m a stay at home parent, having kids is the original pyramid scheme

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

I like to put them on the tips of my fingers to protect from Cheeto dust

try using chop sticks

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lmfao one of my friends just told me her ex husband tried to charge tinder premium to her paypal. thats so badass. respect.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

selec posted:

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

lobster shirt posted:

lmfao one of my friends just told me her ex husband tried to charge tinder premium to her paypal. thats so badass. respect.

death to the apps

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

exes and money. have a friend deep in the clutches of alcoholism and depression and he went without internet for a week because it’s in his exes name and the last time he tried to talk to her she was sitting in a plane with her fathers ashes and he was too mortified to call her back (months later) about internet before another friend coached him through it. Jesus it’s depressing.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

selec posted:

exes and money. have a friend deep in the clutches of alcoholism and depression and he went without internet for a week because it’s in his exes name and the last time he tried to talk to her she was sitting in a plane with her fathers ashes and he was too mortified to call her back (months later) about internet before another friend coached him through it. Jesus it’s depressing.

plinkeh...

speng31b
May 8, 2010

epic morning for the lepers colony in d&d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Please COMPLETELY fill out Form 1488-R and wait for the required alt/background/credit checks to complete before posting in D&D