Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Low energy. Sad!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Just a reminder that someday we are going to witness the State Funeral of President Donald J. Trump, and Congress (if divided) is going to fight as to whether he gets to lie in state in the rotunda or not

He should be honored at one of three places:

1. In the middle of Mar-a-lago preserved forever so people that love him can gawk and stare at him forever

2. Butthole up at the 18th hole at one of his golf courses

3. In the dumpster of the closest McDonalds

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Stay up all night rageposting or look alert and competent in your own criminal trial? This is hard

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1782415383888105556?s=46&t=0hs33BGIDTDY2j_qH8YRBg

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Dozing Donnie at it again

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

bemusedchunk
May 10, 2021

they are all at Barron's graduation ceremony.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"judge you don't need guaranteed collateral you dhave something worth just as much: UNguaranteed collateral!"

you know what they say: "a bird in the hand is worth exactly as much as that bird over there that i promise is real, you just kinda gotta squint. no not that bush. the other one. over there. to the left"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Why would there be, Melania is glad somebody else has to suffer the farts for once

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Melania's only job is to yes-and his white supremacy and deliver blowjobs on command, why the hell would she be there to emotionally support him

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump has claimed multiple times that he has this money. He still hasn't paid. His bond is bullshit. If the bond can be paid by "a stroke of the judges pen" then why not do that...now?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Anyone else still hung up on Trump claiming there are protesters chanting "death to Jews?"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Sedgr posted:

Trump has claimed multiple times that he has this money. He still hasn't paid. His bond is bullshit. If the bond can be paid by "a stroke of the judges pen" then why not do that...now?

As usual, Trump wants someone else to pay rather than him, and as long as he can get some Chudite to pay versus him, he'll do it.

He likely doesn't have the money, at least not liquid, and its all real estate. Knight was stupid for taking this gamble anyways because they don't even have their ducks in a row.

LMAO, I'm sorry WHO wrote the check?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Froghammer posted:

Melania's only job is to yes-and his white supremacy and deliver blowjobs on command, why the hell would she be there to emotionally support him

Emotional support blowjobs?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TontoCorazon posted:

the best kind

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Agents are GO! posted:

Malls still exist?

I was in south Texas last summer and they have huge malls, and they were more full than I'd ever seen anytime in my entire life. Seriously, their malls are PACKED.

I was also the only non-Latino.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"jeez, you complain when we commit fraud in new york and you complain when we commit fraud outside new york! i guess i just can't win with you, huh??"

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Philthy posted:

I was in south Texas last summer and they have huge malls, and they were more full than I'd ever seen anytime in my entire life. Seriously, their malls are PACKED.

I was also the only non-Latino.

think i found out why. malls are sometimes the only places in certain areas with a/c

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

TontoCorazon posted:

New username

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Ulf
Jul 15, 2001

FOUR COLORS
ONE LOVE
Nap Ghost

generally I prefer posted:

I can't imagine that this is anywhere near useful enough but evidently it's something YouGov are running with.

I edited this sentence for succinctness because it’s a great summary of polling technology in this election.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

:byodood: we don't need a real bond to keep you from liquidating the defendant's properties, because you could hypothetically liquidate the defendant's properties!

Yes. Yes we could. That is in-fact the immediate consequence of not posting the bond.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
he fart in he own sleep...a shameful exPOTUS

Ol' Donny three Zees is at it again!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

NoiseAnnoys posted:

think i found out why. malls are sometimes the only places in certain areas with a/c

That could absolutely be true because south Texas weather is miserable. It's like 100 degress and 80% humidity. You just want to die.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

There it is

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Anyone else still hung up on Trump claiming there are protesters chanting "death to Jews?"

He's confusing his protests, they were actually chanting "the jews will not replace us"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Is Stormy Daniels going to make an appearance at the trial? Doesn't seem like it would be necessary, but it would probably be funny.

"Ms Daniels, could you please identify the gentleman with the tiny mushroom-dick, the Two-Pump Charlie, who gave you the most disappointing twenty seconds of your life?"

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Stoatbringer posted:

Is Stormy Daniels going to make an appearance at the trial? Doesn't seem like it would be necessary, but it would probably be funny.

She's expected to be called as a witness by the prosecution.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Post itt every time you LOL that “grab em by the pussy” is now official court record

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Stoatbringer posted:

Trump, turning to the jury with a sly grin motions with one index finger repeatedly entering and exiting a crude circular shape made of the thumb and index finger of his other hand.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Philthy posted:

That could absolutely be true because south Texas weather is miserable. It's like 100 degress and 80% humidity. You just want to die.

yeah, had a very similar experience in louisiana the first time i visited there and my friends all assured me it was because the mall a/c was the best a/c around.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

I am floored by the implication that people viewed the National Enquirer as a legitimate news source.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

boo! boo! i say

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

wheatpuppy posted:

I am floored by the implication that people viewed the National Enquirer as a legitimate news source.

Really? Have you met Americans?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I still have no idea Trump never got his legs broken by the mob. He had to have stiffed them at one point or another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
It's easy to say they'll do that, but will they really be able to assemble 175 million in cash within the week? I doubt it.