Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/prem_thakker/status/1782497773008331174

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

I think I saw some news article or whatever recently say that Stein had a larger amount of votes than Trump's margin of victory in some states, and that has to be absolute bullshit especially since the Greens have been declining in votes since 2000.

Yeah she didn't have to do it in every state but did in a lot of them

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Nichael posted:

Trump should've been the definitive example of the advantages of exciting your base versus persuasion, and yet no one has learned that very obvious lesson.

That lesson would seem to be that exciting your base is a fascism, doing things your base wants is an authoritarianism, and the presence of either is an existential threat to the empire in decline as it becomes increasingly obvious that you'll be thrown to the wolves sooner rather than later to preserve a status quo that is collapsing in front of your eyes

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

What's going on with the Palestinians? How they're being what?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

condemned. condemned. condemned. youre all condemned. none of you are free of sin

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

What's going on with the Palestinians? How they're being what?

starts with an m but he could just be having a moment

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Not hearing much about free speech, or the right to protest, or how student activists are brave for standing up to the system, these days are we?

College students getting arrested en masse for peacefully protesting in designated protest zones and the reaction from the MSM is: good, they are terrorist sympathizers

Like even the BLM protests coverage was less one-sided.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
mister president..................... turn off your monitor

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rubellavator posted:

starts with an m but he could just be having a moment

"anyway, i shouldn't say it, i'll get in trouble (with the hague)"

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I wonder if Davidai's ID was just deactivated to keep him away from the protests or if they're taking disciplinary action against him.

I honestly don't know what expression he's entitled to as a tenure track professor, but I can't imagine any left-activist faculty sending similarly unhinged open letters to their bosses without losing their jobs.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/POTUS/status/1782492074555715934

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Joe Biden ()

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

The Pussy Boss posted:

Not hearing much about free speech, or the right to protest, or how student activists are brave for standing up to the system, these days are we?

College students getting arrested en masse for peacefully protesting in designated protest zones and the reaction from the MSM is: good, they are terrorist sympathizers

Like even the BLM protests coverage was less one-sided.
remembered the nyt editor fired for publishing the deploy the national guard op-ed again and lmaoing

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

love taht lil guy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Halloween Jack posted:

I wonder if Davidai's ID was just deactivated to keep him away from the protests or if they're taking disciplinary action against him.

I honestly don't know what expression he's entitled to as a tenure track professor, but I can't imagine any left-activist faculty sending similarly unhinged open letters to their bosses without losing their jobs.

he works at the business school, which is like ten blocks uptown from the main campus

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1782489893832101906

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

What a birthday gift

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/MarkHamill/status/1782499294731485478

:(

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1782130231165264296

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

What a depressing thought if we couldn't do better than that pudding brained old gently caress.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

loquacius posted:

Maddow went on a whole long rant blaming third-party voters and she had to grant Hillary 100% of green votes AND 50% of libertarian votes to make the numbers work

lmao

it's like how democrats blame nader for 2000 when 10x as many florida democrats voted for bush than voted for nader.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

mags posted:

Joe Biden

it was right there

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

nixon voice "no"

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

he is becoming the joker

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

other than tlaib lol none of them have even done the bare minimum

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

mags posted:

he is becoming the joker

He's certainly a clown.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

brb calling Lauren Boebert

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/POTUS/status/1782503903289913750

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
once again, the kids were let down

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ikanreed posted:

Was American power always so bought by foreigners?

It's always been bought, but has it ever been so totally owned by this kind of loyalty to foreign nations?

I can't think of another nation for which americans were made to take loyalty oaths in order to work in u.s. government jobs.

Some would call this fascism.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

like man, what? right off the bat, better than Lincoln? let's get fuckin real

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

id rank him in the bottom 10-15 of the us hitlers

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

someone start a campaign to cancel him for saying a white man was a better president than obama, i wanna see if it goes anywhere

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbjMhmFGs0c

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ted Wassanasong
Apr 8, 2020

Fister Roboto posted:

I can't loving wait for Trump to be elected and then literally the day after inauguration every lib politician, media figure, and pundit immediately start calling it "Trump's genocide".

No they wont, we supported this genocide before trump and we will support it after trump. The official line is that its not "genocide".

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

hi, we've been watching you across the room and we really dig your style...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

"mr. president, do you condemn hamas for beheading 40 babies?"