Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

mawarannahr posted:

hi, we've been watching you across the room and we really dig your style...

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the Presidential Cuck Chair is woefully underused

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

would be pretty funny if all these "squad" freaks got owned this year in elections

except for tlaib and bush who at least have been consistent on genocide

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

HallelujahLee posted:

would be pretty funny if all these "squad" freaks got owned this year in elections

what's Ilhan done to annoy you?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think AOC is going anywhere

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Joementum posted:

what's Ilhan done to annoy you?
she sucks rear end

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AOC is beloved by her district.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

not familiar with this meme format

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

/
/
this protest is ogre

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

There wasn't one swing state in which johnson didn't take 3x as many votes as stein did.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

nice meltdowns going on. some tents really causing some cope seshs
https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1782450437615984872

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
So if you value The Intercept’s reporting but would rather avoid the extra fundraising emails, then we would like to let you in on a little secret: The minute you sign up as a monthly donor, you’re automatically excluded from the rest of this fundraising campaign.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

He's certainly a clown.

dude got called out for having literal Nazis live-streaming with him with on camera sonnenrads and his response was just *shrug*

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the county is dying and your laughing???

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Willa Rogers posted:

I actually think it's better to vote Stein (or PSL or lefty candidate of choice), bc that's at least an indication that the democrats are too conservative to deserve your vote, whereas not voting at all is written off as political apathy.

This was pages ago, but you have a point. I am very apathetic about the election but I'd probably regret if I didn't kick a vote to Stein, who is far more deserving of it than Biden.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

This was pages ago, but you have a point. I am very apathetic about the election but I'd probably regret if I didn't kick a vote to Stein, who is far more deserving of it than Biden.

Most states have rules on the books about parties and The support they get based on the percentage of votes they get so at the least vote 3rd party so that they change the rules and a few people crack ping from it.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
bad forum i/p thread going well today

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i hope these protests escalate more and more, this genocidal admin needs to be terrified of going anywhere near young people

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mawarannahr posted:

hi, we've been watching you across the room and we really dig your style...

*oye como va plays over the speakers*

iota subscript
Oct 26, 2010

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - ONE SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

HallelujahLee posted:

the county is dying and your laughing???

Not the Voight-Kampf test I remember

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

nah, I'd rather not see summer lee replaced by aipac or even bowman replaced by the wonky-eyed guy.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Willa Rogers posted:

nah, I'd rather not see summer lee replaced by aipac or even bowman replaced by the wonky-eyed guy.

counterpoint: it doesn't matter, nunna this poo poo matters

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also Bowman is 30 points behind

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

bowmans probably losing to that wonky-eyed guy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Willa Rogers posted:

why not

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Once Bowman loses he’s going to be promptly arrested.

losing congressional immunity is a dog

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I hope every dem eats poo poo

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

The Pussy Boss posted:

Not hearing much about free speech, or the right to protest, or how student activists are brave for standing up to the system, these days are we?

College students getting arrested en masse for peacefully protesting in designated protest zones and the reaction from the MSM is: good, they are terrorist sympathizers

Like even the BLM protests coverage was less one-sided.

They have to break the student protest movement before the convention.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
oh, oh, i got it

tin soldiers and biden's napping
four dead in nyc

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Pussy Boss posted:

Not hearing much about free speech, or the right to protest, or how student activists are brave for standing up to the system, these days are we?

College students getting arrested en masse for peacefully protesting in designated protest zones and the reaction from the MSM is: good, they are terrorist sympathizers

the coverage will be flipped around completely when the democrats start paying dumbshits to protest Trump en masse

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

The Pussy Boss posted:

liberals are explicitly denying history and american college students use of non-violent protest and acting as if it is some unprecedented thing

err has issued a correction as of 22:15 on Apr 22, 2024

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Pussy Boss posted:

When I visit my parents they usually have MSNBC or CNN on and from the glimpses I've seen, wrt the protests to avoid talking about free speech they just frame it as the protests making people "feel unsafe".

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

err posted:

nice meltdowns going on. some tents really causing some cope seshs
https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1782450437615984872

I thought Brianna Poo was quitting twitter?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

just a baffling statement because it's obviously and farcically untrue p much regardless of your ideological persuasion, and as such is alienating to anyone not fully committed to Dem political cultism.

I guess mayyybe if your only issue is brain-dead adherence to zionism, but even there I think the complete unravelling of the pro-Israel public consensus under Biden would be concerning

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

LGD posted:

just a baffling statement because it's obviously and farcically untrue p much regardless of your ideological persuasion, and as such is alienating to anyone not fully committed to Dem political cultism

I'd pretty much agree every President is the best if I was a millionaire.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ClassActionFursuit posted:

That lesson would seem to be that exciting your base is a fascism, doing things your base wants is an authoritarianism, and the presence of either is an existential threat to the empire in decline as it becomes increasingly obvious that you'll be thrown to the wolves sooner rather than later to preserve a status quo that is collapsing in front of your eyes

with the population pacified the #1 potential threat to the status quo is if they start expecting anything other than vague disdain and indifference. it's a slippery slope from that to asking what their betters actually do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

bad forum i/p thread going well today

lol at hadji's probe.