Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Nonsense posted:

I'd pretty much agree every President is the best if I was a millionaire.

even in that case there are recent presidents who've slobbed your knob more overtly, or delivered your class more money, and/or did it with more political success/diffused anger, while fostering less geopolitical risk, etc.

I guess he did very efficiently destroy the concept of public health and the ad-hoc expansion of public welfare post-COVID though, so maybe you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

err posted:

liberals are explicitly denying history and american college students use of non-violent protest and acting as if it is some unprecedented thing

especially columbia; it's like weirding out over a protest at berkeley.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

the democrats & the letter agencies really really really wanted to criminalize protest & brand it as chudly after 1/6, never forget, and these kids are yukking their yum.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
If you are unsatisfied with that decision I would suggest either contacting a D&D mod about it or making a thread in Something Awful Discussion. It is off-topic for this thread which is for discussion of the Israel-Palestine conflict rather than Something Awful moderation policies.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

oh no mark hamill is retarded

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

err posted:

nice meltdowns going on. some tents really causing some cope seshs
https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1782450437615984872

best response:

https://twitter.com/libertymama86/status/1782468139143315881

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
theyr a quick study, ill give em that

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Lib and let die posted:

oh, oh, i got it

tin soldiers and biden's napping
four dead in nyc

This summer we'll outlaw clapping
Please don't call me trotsky

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

World Famous W posted:

If you are unsatisfied with that decision I would suggest either contacting a D&D mod about it or making a thread in Something Awful Discussion. It is off-topic for this thread which is for discussion of the Israel-Palestine conflict rather than Something Awful moderation policies.

usually a good ik is someone invested in a thread and not a mini-mod

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

World Famous W posted:

even the other IK is slamming him along with every poster.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

University of California, Berkeley’s leaders are under tremendous pressure from state Democrats as turmoil stemming from the war in Gaza shows no sign of easing.

Liberal members of the state’s legislative Jewish caucus have publicly castigated UC Berkeley for its handling of hostility toward Jewish students and professors amid the war. They’re pushing state laws targeting antisemitism in response to the events – including a violent protest of an Israeli speaker in late February that forced Jewish students to be evacuated.

UC Berkeley is one of six universities nationwide facing an antisemitism probe from the Republican-led House education committee — though it hasn’t been called before Congress. It’s also under investigation by the U.S. Department of Education’s civil rights arm. State lawmakers have pressed UC Berkeley Chancellor Carol Christ and UC system President Michael V. Drake in private meetings over their responses to antisemitism and issued public statements expressing their dissatisfaction with the university’s handling of the issue.

But the bicoastal criticisms have only inflamed the crisis. Tense confrontations, doxing of student activists and interfaculty disputes – including a viral incident with a student activist during a graduation celebration at Law School Dean Erwin Chemerinsky’s home – are emblematic of tensions that continue to tear apart American campuses.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/21/uc-berkeley-antisemitism-00153463

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

shocked that the forum that believes any opinion diverging from Joe Biden or the US state department should be illegal is having trouble with Palestine posting

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Willa Rogers posted:

especially columbia; it's like weirding out over a protest at berkeley.

After being brutally beaten, I looked the cop in the eye and thanked him for his service.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

loquacius posted:

Yglesias is just embodying the Democratic spirit here imo

"It's a vexing situation!" full stop, no further discussion

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/766257741530853376

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/1782236408968835384

definitely some arkansas rapist

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh thank god i was getting worried there

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

oh no mark hamill is retarded

Always has been.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Are they drumming up the Columbia protests as part of their effort to scare people into moving to israel

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Also want to note that I hate this

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/aterkel/status/1782531056756830587

lmao

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/Emilylgoodin/status/1782501585022566832

:bernin: & :aochloe: got a ride!

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Speaking at an Historically Black College and University would provide an “opportunity” for the president, according to the person familiar with the controversy.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

le four Hitlers

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

is that carpet

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Biden's not gonna be able to show his decrepit face at any commencement other than maybe yeshiva u or liberty u this year, nor will any other elected dem except for the handful of anti-genociders.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I love how Palestine is often the scratch through the liberal facade that reveals the Nazi beneath

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

look at those weird old people shamble

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AOC is doing all this because she knows they'd off her district, they wouldn't bother with a primary opponent. libs are still going to blame her a lot when Biden loses in a few months.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nonsense posted:

AOC is doing all this because she knows they'd off her district, they wouldn't bother with a primary opponent. libs are still going to blame her a lot when Biden loses in a few months.

yep

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Best Friends posted:

shocked that the forum that believes any opinion diverging from Joe Biden or the US state department should be illegal is having trouble with Palestine posting

:monocle:

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

This is where they threaten to murder your whole family if you attempt to do anything remotely left-wing.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Best Friends posted:

Didn't you see the post from the D&D mod in the last succthread? They aren't biased or pro-israel because their mod opinions run from "Literally In the IDF" to the very OPPOSITE EXTREME position of "Israel should be more careful in it's Hamas extermination campaign which it definitely is justified in doing because of October 7th."

A true, free posting environment.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aoc didn't figure out until it was too late that even the most shallow facade of faux leftism is too far left for the dnc and their owners to tolerate. it might take a while, but she is definitely going to be purged and replaced by one of the seemingly endless ex(lol)-cia drones. what makes it even funnier is that she's also part of that community.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

The time to worry is when Bernie and AOC are offered a ride in the V-22s they wont actually let the President fly in.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

ArmedZombie posted:

pass a carbon tax you stupid gently caress

carbon taxes are dumb af

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FuriousGeorge posted:

This is where they threaten to murder your whole family if you attempt to do anything remotely left-wing.

joe biden is bernie & aoc's good friend :)

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Finished the new Fallout TV show. Can't wait to read all the takes about how this proves communism is bad.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

aoc didn't figure out until it was too late that even the most shallow facade of faux leftism is too far left for the dnc and their owners to tolerate. it might take a while, but she is definitely going to be purged and replaced by one of the seemingly endless ex(lol)-cia drones. what makes it even funnier is that she's also part of that community.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

So un-loving-believable.