Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Woke up shouting this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
perpetual, murderous, authoritarian subjugation? what happened to gym, tan, laundry? i miss those simple days

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I'm a tankie because I don't support crushing a popular uprising with overwhelming military force, apparently

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

lol a week for a long sig

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Five months of sending resumes for jobs I can prove I'm qualified for: gently caress you

One phonecall to the temp agency lady I know: employed within days

Lol. Whatever

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I applied for SNAP online yesterday after navigating the maze of barricades to prevent one from doing so, and even though I got a case no. after submitting the application it's not listed on the website when I log in, nor did I get a confirmation email & when I called the "hotline" the wait was 55 minutes.

So I'll just wait 30 days for the snail-mail letter I guess.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

computer touchin's back on the menu, goons

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

woot, you got a non-vet job?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"you had a pretty big skill gap with the report building exercise, but i created a position for you at basically the same salary if you want it"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

failing upwards ftmfw

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

congrats!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

congrats

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

thank ye, tankie(s)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lib and let die posted:

skill gap with the report building exercise

hmmm

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

skill issue

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

DaysBefore posted:

Five months of sending resumes for jobs I can prove I'm qualified for: gently caress you

One phonecall to the temp agency lady I know: employed within days

Lol. Whatever
Congrats, the application grind is really demoralizing. I remember you posting in the unemployed thread and that was months ago

I just signed an offer letter today and i'm officially a remote computer toucher. no more crawling around on a factory floor, relationship with visibly useful work over, i spit on the working class, etc.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

"you had a pretty big skill gap with the report building exercise, but i created a position for you at basically the same salary if you want it"

congrats, now that you're employed again you're in a good position to really start job hunting in earnest

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

congrats, now that you're employed again you're in a good position to really start job hunting in earnest

yep, really want that systems analyst title at boeing

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

I fuckin told you this! and in some way I was right! but what is more important is congrats duder that loving rules. put the lanyard back on, you earned it.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Congrats, the application grind is really demoralizing. I remember you posting in the unemployed thread and that was months ago

I just signed an offer letter today and i'm officially a remote computer toucher. no more crawling around on a factory floor, relationship with visibly useful work over, i spit on the working class, etc.

Congrats on your soon to begin posting career in Doomsday Economics

Also lol literally first day I'm back to work I get an email from one of the five million applications I sent out inviting me to an interview. Are you for real

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
*through clenched teeth*

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Where is the post about cspam being for computer touchers who feel guilt

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Lib and let die posted:

computer touchin's back on the menu, goons

nice obelisk idiot posted:

DaysBefore posted:

Also lol literally first day I'm back to work I get an email from one of the five million applications I sent out inviting me to an interview. Are you for real

good job... love to see goons get jobs :cheers:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The Age of the Unemployment Cheque has ended. The Time of the Treats has begun

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This isn't the peace thread

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Welcome back to the desk buddy

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I see what you did friendly mod

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

This isn't the peace thread

wrong

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

improving material conditions leads to peaceful times

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

this thread isn't nearly busy enough for a monday. my favorite part of ordering door dash is when the person delivers it in a nicer car than mine

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

now to celebrate with some doordash

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Chastising the Doordash guy for being car brained and slamming the door without tipping

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

do you have a dog, are you still gonna touch dog?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

computer touchers run this town

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

Chastising the Doordash guy for being car brained and slamming the door without tipping

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mawarannahr posted:

do you have a dog, are you still gonna touch dog?

oh buddy I have dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

oh it's peace now ok