Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Data Graham posted:

U EARNIN': BAD

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

BonHair posted:

Explain Åbo then

That's like explaining Baltimore.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

There's no land connection between Finland and Sweden.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BonHair posted:

Explain Åbo then

What is there to explain? The fact that you take a boat to go from there to Sweden? I already explained that.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

You'd best start believing in jigsaw puzzles,

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

A border that is a single line, that's cute.

"The border's complexity results from numerous medieval treaties, agreements, land-swaps and sales between the Lords of Breda and the Dukes of Brabant. Generally speaking, predominantly agricultural or built environments became constituents of Brabant, while other parts devolved to Breda."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Mierenneuker posted:

Oh my god do not show this to the republicans, they do not need more ideas for gerrymandering.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Mierenneuker posted:

"The border's complexity results from numerous medieval treaties, agreements, land-swaps and sales between the Lords of Breda and the Dukes of Brabant. Generally speaking, predominantly agricultural or built environments became constituents of Brabant, while other parts devolved to Breda."

Oh god it's literally The City & The City by China Mieville.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

You neglected that little piece of jizz on western Lapland that not even the Lap want.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

You neglected that little piece of jizz on western Lapland that not even the Lap want.

I neglected loadsa stuff. I'm not exactly whatever uuttera is in English.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Didn’t know Scandinavia was circumcised

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I neglected loadsa stuff. I'm not exactly whatever uuttera is in English.

"An otter"?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

mfs from Turku be like:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I see, thank you for the map. And how is the Ottoman Empire doing these da-- ohgodNO!!!

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What is there to explain? The fact that you take a boat to go from there to Sweden? I already explained that.

I suppose you can go from Sweden to Sweden?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BonHair posted:

I suppose you can go from Sweden to Sweden?
Not without a few drinks in me first.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

If there was no border between Finland and Sweden then there wouldn’t be this massive candy store, now would there?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

Snowy posted:

If there was no border between Finland and Sweden then there wouldn’t be this massive candy store, now would there?

Candy and snus store.

Lol at 3 kilos of candy for a price of 2 kilos.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Snowy posted:

Thank goodness Nordic people are physically incapable of sneezing

Also,

CIGARETTER !!!

Scholtz has a new favorite as of 18:12 on Apr 22, 2024

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would be face down on the counter, dead of megadiabetes before I got halfway round the store.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Scholtz posted:

CIGARETTER !!!

I don't even know 'er

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Snowy posted:

Sounds like someone doesn't understand the Swedish soul (lösgodis)

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Empty Sandwich posted:

I don't even know 'er

I loved the ones with a little sugar in the tip that would puff out like smoke. Good times. Man, I wonder why they won't bring back the candy cigarettes. Incidentally, I am now celebrating 10 years since my last cigarette after a 16 year addiction.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Snowy posted:

OK?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jerry is getting out of hand again with the “ignore all context and post some smug stupid poo poo” shtick. He’s just waiting for his next chance, idiotic thoughts clambering through the windows of his mind like 28 Days Later zombies. We are standing in the road having a chat and he comes galumphing out of a storm drain hissing like the Outbreak monkey with some prescriptivist take that is as enlightening as tertiary syphilis. You can explain anything you want to him. You can pick a topic cleaner than a corn cob in a chicken coop. He will not care. He will not comprehend. He wants you to know he’s too good to understand words or context. He will tell you that the best sex is a handjob from Edward Scissorhands. We continue having our chat while just a few feet away a man that is shapeless in both body and mind rolls in his own poo poo and bleats loudly. I no more want his typed words to enter my eyes than I want a well-used drilldo to enter my mouth.

I love him so goddamn much.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

freeedr posted:

Jerry is getting out of hand again with the “ignore all context and post some smug stupid poo poo” shtick. He’s just waiting for his next chance, idiotic thoughts clambering through the windows of his mind like 28 Days Later zombies. We are standing in the road having a chat and he comes galumphing out of a storm drain hissing like the Outbreak monkey with some prescriptivist take that is as enlightening as tertiary syphilis. You can explain anything you want to him. You can pick a topic cleaner than a corn cob in a chicken coop. He will not care. He will not comprehend. He wants you to know he’s too good to understand words or context. He will tell you that the best sex is a handjob from Edward Scissorhands. We continue having our chat while just a few feet away a man that is shapeless in both body and mind rolls in his own poo poo and bleats loudly. I no more want his typed words to enter my eyes than I want a well-used drilldo to enter my mouth.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Same

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

freeedr posted:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

For those of you out of the loop on British politics, the only way this is unrealistic is the idea that our PM would go anywhere near a normal person.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/04/19/rishi-sunak-wants-stop-gps-signing-people-off-sick-work-20677888

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Bread Zeppelin
Aug 2, 2006
Stairway to Leaven
more Columbos

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

80s syndicated TV Gotham is something I would absolutely watch and would have an audience of approximately me and 8 other sad nerds

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
it's called a goon cave

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

don't see the issue here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU