Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Speedboat Jones posted:

He said don't fight uphill me boys but the boys said sir sir we are fighting uphill and the general said oh Gettysburg wow

Like if u crie every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

They even got the Presidential Nussy on there

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Accipiter posted:

SLAP FIGHT

Wait, why are you yelling at him to resign? You said you were going to file a motion to vacate.

yes that is a totally accurate description of the events of January 6th.

Lmao

Why is she just screaming at him randomly on Twitter?

loving do it Marge, you know you want to, motion to vacate :getin:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

"DEFUND THE POLICE!"
-Marjory Stewart Baxter Marjorie Taylor Greene

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Remember that "releasing the tapes" has just resulted in more of those fuckers getting locked up.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao

Why is she just screaming at him randomly on Twitter?

loving do it Marge, you know you want to, motion to vacate :getin:

But if she does it, and it fails, she can't screech about it anymore

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
16-year-olds have stricter minimum wage job requirements than congress; the qualification to be a republican has become "be mad on social media"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Infinitum posted:

Someone just needs to goad her into it on social media. Just make her flip out and do it. It's not like any of these weirdos really consider consequences for their actions before flying off the handle.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Forced birth insanity

quote:

Statement of Jean Marshall to LifeSiteNews

We went to the abortion killing place in peaceful response to Proverbs 24:11, to “rescue those being dragged to their death.”

We went as if the life of the Preborn Christ Child was at stake because our Lord said, “Whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for Me” (Matthew 25:40).

Lastly, we went in civil disobedience of the egregious FACE [Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances] Act which made it a federal felony offense to do a peaceful sit-in at an abortuary.

Despite this non-violent act, we were put into jail before sentencing for eight and nine months, and not unlike our brothers and sisters in the womb, we have been in solidarity with them hidden from the world.

It is my co-defendant, Joan Bell, who says, “I have always believed that one of the most powerful things we can do as pro-lifers is to go to the abortion killing centers and visibly pray for our little brothers and sisters as they are brought to slaughter. It makes more appealing our plea for God to be with us upon our own death if we do likewise for Jesus’ abandoned children.”

Our rights end where another’s life begins; it is where our rights and theirs begin, at conception.

quote:

When I was indicted, I began to prepare to die there,” she said thoughtfully in a phone interview with The Daily Signal. “Right now, I am ambivalent. … I’m doing the best I can to get ready. Haven’t talked to a funeral director yet.”

“I’m just being sensible,” she added. “There’s no guarantee that I survive it.”

Edl faces up to 11 years in prison and $350,000 fines. She is about to turn 89 years old.

The Justice Department has thrice charged Edl with violating the FACE Act, first for an “August 2020 blockade” of a Sterling Heights, Michigan, abortion clinic; second for an April 2021 “blockade” in Saginaw, Michigan; and third for a March 2021 incident at a Nashville, Tennessee, abortion clinic. The DOJ charged eight defendants in the Sterling Heights incident and 11 defendants in the Nashville incident.

Her and other forced birthers are getting sentenced in May and July and some of those charged will very likely die in jail if they are in for 11 years which is what the expected sentencing will be

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Accipiter posted:

SLAP FIGHT

Wait, why are you yelling at him to resign? You said you were going to file a motion to vacate.

yes that is a totally accurate description of the events of January 6th.

She also doesn't know the difference between "capital" and "capitol."

So if DoJ had less money this wouldn't be happening?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

I don’t like being that guy but, if a 9 year old girl was sent to a Nazi death camp, wouldn’t she have just been killed on arrival?

Even then, if she didn’t act like a jerk she might not be in jail. Skill issue.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Peacefully protesting by trying to deny random people of their rights

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

emSparkly posted:

I don’t like being that guy but, if a 9 year old girl was sent to a Nazi death camp, wouldn’t she have just been killed on arrival?

Even then, if she didn’t act like a jerk she might not be in jail. Skill issue.

It's death by working, so it takes a bit....

Jesus Christ, thread....

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Infinitum posted:

Says who? MTG and her ilk are too dumb to let something as trivial as “reality” get in their way. She’d use the failure to oust Johnson as proof that (((they))) are scared of her big muscly American brain, etc etc….

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

kuarduck posted:

It's death by working, so it takes a bit....

Jesus Christ, thread....

No I mean like “death camp” implies it was one with gas chambers and stuff. I thought they didn’t bother keeping kids prisoner.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Forced birth insanity

Her and other forced birthers are getting sentenced in May and July and some of those charged will very likely die in jail if they are in for 11 years which is what the expected sentencing will be

quote:

we were put into jail before sentencing for eight and nine months, not unlike our brothers and sisters in the womb.

this is an all-time favorite analogy, one for the books

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:lmao:

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Depends on which camp. Auschwitz was actually a labor camp, the death camp attached was Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Do you have a skill? Do you look kinda young and strong? Auschwitz.
Any of the above not true? Birkenau. Right away.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

emSparkly posted:

No I mean like “death camp” implies it was one with gas chambers and stuff. I thought they didn’t bother keeping kids prisoner.

Please do yourself a favor and go to a traveling Auschwitz exhibit to educate yourself on the extent of what was actually done and BY WHOM.

The Germans with the guns weren't the ones operating the showers and ovens.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mastriano all over again

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

emSparkly posted:

First of all: the source is a pro-life movement, so there’s the possibility they’re misusing the descriptors of the concentration camps in a misleading way to make a clearer point in their narrative.

Secondly, the Holocaust involved so many people, that it is not inconceivable that a 9-year old manage to slip through the selection process at a death camp. Maybe she was tall for her age? Maybe she managed to slip through somehow. It is not inconceivable that she is a genuine survivor of any of the death camps. But barring more details I can’t tell for sure.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

JonathonSpectre posted:

Depends on which camp. Auschwitz was actually a labor camp, the death camp attached was Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Do you have a skill? Do you look kinda young and strong? Auschwitz.
Any of the above not true? Birkenau. Right away.

Good to know. I guess have some reading to do.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Anderson Koopa posted:

Seeing pictures of Pushpin and Paperclip always brightens my day. I love how they are orange and sweet, unlike Trump who is an orange jerk.

You remember the names of our cats of the top of your head? :catstare:

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

"We went as if the life of the Preborn Christ Child was at stake because our Lord said, “Whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for Me” (Matthew 25:40)"

What kind of poo poo-tier God has a "preborn" child running the risk of abortion? Wouldn't the all powerful and knowing OZ just make sure the baby was carried to term? Wouldn't abortions be God's will, if they happen?

Oh, wait...that's earthquakes and eclipses, I guess. :psyduck:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://www.ushmm.org

Great source for accessible Holocaust reading.

If you really want to get into the weeds you can look up the countless interviews recorded and transcribed with survivors. I read one last winter of a survivor of the Treblinka Sonderkommando and uh, yeah. Never Nazis again.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Three Olives posted:

You remember the names of our cats of the top of your head? :catstare:

They are adorable cats and the names are cute and alliterative.

boz
Oct 16, 2005
Donald J Truth

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Mastriano all over again

That's a sizable lead. Wasn't this race supposed to be a close one? (before Republicans chose the insane guy?)

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Mozi posted:

it was all worth it for that one night ten seconds with stormy

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

This is very, weird.

Trump is being punished by being forced to act like he has a 9-5 office job? It makes him sound weak and mentally unbalanced.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Shishkahuben posted:

this is an all-time favorite analogy, one for the books

Lmao come the gently caress on, how is that not parody

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

LordoftheScheisse posted:

No Trump family members appear to be in the courtroom

Katie S. Phang

It does not appear that there are any of Trump’s family members present in the courtroom this morning

This,to me is one of thefunniest/saddest parts of it all.

If my dad was on trial, i'd show up to supprthim. Even if he was guilty as hell. And i assume mybrother would too.

Bevause we love him.

Trump does not have that. And never will. And that is sad forhim.

The loving orange rapist.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Three Olives posted:

This is very, weird.

Trump is being punished by being forced to act like he has a 9-5 office job? It makes him sound weak and mentally unbalanced.

He gets Fridays off so better than a normal office job

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I love that line about being worried about naming him don jr because what if he's a loser? Nostradamus.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Speedboat Jones posted:

He said don't fight uphill me boys but the boys said sir sir we are fighting uphill and the general said oh Gettysburg wow

Man I forgot how bad the lyrics to that The General song sucked

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Three Olives posted:

This is very, weird.

They're treating Trump the way Republicans want to treat everyone by gutting Social Security and destroying most people's chances at retirement. Except Trump gets a 3-day weekend. gently caress, I hate this lovely cult and their propagandists.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Three Olives posted:

This is very, weird.

How long does a President sit in the Oval Office? :thunk:

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Three Olives posted:

This is very, weird.

How’s he gonna survive the Oval Office if he can’t even sit in a court room for a few hours. I don’t think they thought this talking point through very well. Trump gonna be mad

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

tek79 posted:

They're treating Trump the way Republicans want to treat everyone by gutting Social Security and destroying most people's chances at retirement. Except Trump gets a 3-day weekend. gently caress, I hate this lovely cult and their propagandists.

It's just such a weird argument, being forced to sit at a desk for I seriously doubt it ever going to be 8 hours a day for a 4 day work week, your comparing a cushy desk job to torture. If can can't manage this, how is he going to manage the demands of the presidency?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trumps presidency was filled with crimes and golf. No golf in the court at all, luckily he can still commit crimes. It's a real strain for him.