Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Weka posted:

Do you include moderating this place on your CV?

I don't think running a special ed daycare would help get the jobs he's applying for

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

always think of paul…

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I don't think running a special ed daycare would help get the jobs he's applying for

not as the teacher anyway

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

always think of paul…

that's right... we synpa in honor of paul soccer...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bump

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i will personally invade a sovereign country to put the war back in the war thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i will personally invade a sovereign country to put the war back in the war thread

thank you

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i suppose i could just close this one and make a new one........

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

oh you know what, if i squint i can maybe get a glimpse of playing labyrinth on my dad's old apple but i must have been completely unable to comprehend it
lol brains ftw

i can't remember what my earliest computer game was.. maybe something like the star trek floppy disk game. hurts my brain to try to think that far back

probably the more conscious gaming that I can remember was sierra entertainment like mathblaster 1, putt putt, freddy, Dr Brain, mini-golf games, and that stuff

the more serious gaming was playing a lot of civillization 2 and age of empires. i also played the dinosaur overhaul mod for civ 2 a lot

Xaris has issued a correction as of 01:41 on Apr 23, 2024

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

StashAugustine posted:

My first ever video game was Sid Meier's Gettysburg, which explains a lot really

Love to play with the good guys. Those who lost only because the north exploited the thousands of poor irishman that came hoping for a better life and were sent to die in a war they didnt even understand like the cannon fodder the south could not offer. The real winners were oprah and her woke psycho likes. The looser was the true american culture.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
fdaddy is going to perma vim fuego :pray:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

RealityWarCriminal posted:

inshallah

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if you want peace, prepare for peace

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i will be invading libya at midnight

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

He's done a very good job wrangling us rowdy rascals and any employer worth their salt would recognize that

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

u put the "lib" in libya

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
george libya bush

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Weka posted:

He's done a very good job wrangling us rowdy rascals and any employer worth their salt would recognize that

there aren't any employers worth their salt unfortunately

Weka
May 5, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Death to the libs!

E: gently caress!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

hosed up the man already lives in his car

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

depends on state but its like two weeks. aint no speeding it up lol

I've been thru this before; I have to clear a phone interview with the state before anything's actually doled out. (It'd be in person except I came up with some excuse.) But first I have to get a letter via snail mail from the state telling me when my phone interview is scheduled and that can take up to 30 days.

I'm more concerned that the application doesn't appear with my other benefits history on the state website and also that I didn't get a confirmation email but that's prolly by design, like it was when I first logged in and saw the old benefits but couldn't figure out a way to start a new application. I do however have an application no. so sometime when I feel like subjecting myself to horrible atonal muzak for an hour.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Al! posted:

That's why. Fd lurks the car thread

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

that is not his name

Weka
May 5, 2019

Welcome to the lumpenproliteriat

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
invading a country to install its new king... frosted flakes

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

😞

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

you do get money from time of application thereabouts i think, so when it rolls over on next month you will have two months worth.

oh yah, I forgot about that.

I was only on it for 1.5 years bc I started making too much money but when I called in to cancel it for that reason they said "no one has done that before" like I was a freak of nature.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

vim will be fine. he's protected

Weka
May 5, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

that is not his name

It's your name

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Lpzie posted:

vim will be fine. he's protected

he'll be sleeping in satan's parking garage soon

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ebz

lumpentroll