Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://x.com/lawmurraythenu/status/1782631382063419503

https://x.com/statmuse/status/1782629153851752759

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Me when my team loses:

Me when my team wins:

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1383983915564634112

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Red Rox posted:

lol you got owned by Gru

ive been getting owned by a fat unathletic serb my entire life

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Spotted at the small park I shoot around at after work

Totally agree. Naz Reid for 3rd place for 6MOTY!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ghost Dog posted:

ive been getting owned by a fat unathletic serb my entire life

unatheltic? i bet the dude is in the op 0.1% of basically any athletic test u could put him up to

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

tanglewood1420 posted:

His younger brother?

I want you to know I sensibly chuckled at this post

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
I just saw the Knicks-Sixers highlights and holy poo poo I feel so bad for Embiid

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
What are the 76ers doing to stifle Brunson, I feel like he shouldn't be struggling this much unless Kyle Lowry is like suddenly OG gary payton

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

illcendiary posted:

I just saw the Knicks-Sixers highlights and holy poo poo I feel so bad for Embiid

Why would anyone feel bad for flopping Troel

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Tae posted:

What are the 76ers doing to stifle Brunson, I feel like he shouldn't be struggling this much unless Kyle Lowry is like suddenly OG gary payton

Sixers are packing the paint and daring the Knicks to beat them with threes. Brunson is really good but he's not the type of dude to score on 4 guys. He is generally making the right pass though.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im just some guy on the forums. but i think the lakers will have wanted to win at least one of these games

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

fart simpson posted:

im just some guy on the forums. but i think the lakers will have wanted to win at least one of these games

I can't imagine going 0-8 against the same team in playoffs would feel particularly great, tbh

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The Lakers are stealing this one, the next, and even the next one unless they don't. So it goes.

they didn't...but they can always steal the next one!!!

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
LeBron made 6 or 8 plays that would be jaw-dropping for a 25 year old in this game. The Nuggets have more stamina at home and got back to their sublime selves, but LeBron playing like that in 2024 is just mind blowing. The dude is going to outlive everyone.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

solarjetman posted:

LeBron made 6 or 8 plays that would be jaw-dropping for a 25 year old in this game. The Nuggets have more stamina at home and got back to their sublime selves, but LeBron playing like that in 2024 is just mind blowing. The dude is going to outlive everyone.

anyone else starting to feel like lebron is genetically gifted?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

3 DONG HORSE posted:

they didn't...but they can always steal the next one!!!

you dont become the in season tournament champions for nothing...

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

https://twitter.com/ClutchPoints/status/1782642003324575804?s=19

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Sometimes basketball is good.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/WorldWideWob/status/1782651084684865981

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

fart simpson posted:

unatheltic? i bet the dude is in the op 0.1% of basically any athletic test u could put him up to

Alright I'll say it, I don't think Jokic is in the top 0.1% in terms of his standing vertical jump

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Ugh yes that’s the stuff

:sickos:

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Apr 23, 2024

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

hahaha

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

fart simpson posted:

that was the greatest shot in the history of round 1 of the 2024 series between the lakers and the nuggets

This is the high quality basketball breakdown i’ve been looking for. So thank you nba basketball analcyst fart simpson for your insight.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

now if someone rings the other bell of awakening anthony davis should have to apologize like gobert did for coughing on the mic that one time

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...
playoff basketball is the best

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Painkiller posted:

playoff basketball is the best

Its true

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Wait, so Jokic is being paid to dress like Gru to promote Despicable Me 4, and he is in the middle of owning the Lakers, who are dressed in yellow...gently caress is it all marketing?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Acting like they werent cooked in overtime if he missed.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Edit: QNE

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Lebron missed that wide open 3 right before the murray shot

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

fart simpson posted:

anyone else starting to feel like lebron is genetically gifted?

Iunno, he's had some pretty questionable takes.

Oh, athletically.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/sny_knicks/status/1782601554178007079

This dude does win a lot in the playoffs so you really gotta take this seriously.

he's right, the Knicks are frauds. sixers will win the next 3 or 4 games

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

personally i think it's ok to whine about your head coach being ignored multiple times when trying to call a timeout on the inbounds play and subsequent scrum that ended up giving the other team the lead

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

aBagorn posted:

personally i think it's ok to whine about your head coach being ignored multiple times when trying to call a timeout on the inbounds play and subsequent scrum that ended up giving the other team the lead

nurse didnt start calling the timeout until maxey was on the floor. i mean, they missed it at that point depending on when he "lost possession" but nurse absolutely should have called a timeout before lowry even inbounded it

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

fart simpson posted:

nurse didnt start calling the timeout until maxey was on the floor. i mean, they missed it at that point depending on when he "lost possession" but nurse absolutely should have called a timeout before lowry even inbounded it

he did! that was one of the times. he called timeout before the inbound, and called it again when maxey was on the floor.

Boosh! posted:

On the inbound, he hand his hands up, ready to call time out but he never does the T until the ball is in play.

https://x.com/tray_deuce_32/status/1782600405295177908?s=46&t=RVo9DrGKInivplZMNZ9I9w

at :03 in that video he does the T. then he does it again later when maxey is on the floor

fart simpson posted:

nope. watch the video

yup. i've watched it a lot since last night

aBagorn fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Apr 23, 2024

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
On the inbound, he hand his hands up, ready to call time out but he never does the T until the ball is in play.

https://x.com/tray_deuce_32/status/1782600405295177908?s=46&t=RVo9DrGKInivplZMNZ9I9w

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

aBagorn posted:

he did! that was one of the times. he called timeout before the inbound, and called it again when maxey was on the floor.

nope. watch the video

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
To add, Nurse wouldn’t be calling time out facing the baseline on the inbounds. He only turns to the sideline ref to call it during the loose ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Boosh! posted:

To add, Nurse wouldn’t be calling time out facing the baseline on the inbounds. He only turns to the sideline ref to call it during the loose ball.

he said he called it, and i see video evidence of him putting his hands together in a T before the ball is inbounded. i'm not sure what else to say