Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I got 24 hrs for that marge, no need to remind me.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Infinitum posted:

Pictured: Donny Dumps, minutes away from saying the absolute dumbest most deranged loving medical advice imaginable

Reading that sign like

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

"Wake up and smell the roses!"

How does he expect anyone to smell anything over all of his greasy sharting?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Accipiter posted:

Doesn't this make gunpla cheaper? This is a good thing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Crooked Joe I know I have called you a tremendous fat useless dickhead every day of your corrupt crime family life, but hear me out on this one thing ok?"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is a huge deal

zone
Dec 6, 2016

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Infinitum posted:

Pictured: Donny Dumps, minutes away from saying the absolute dumbest most deranged loving medical advice imaginable

Those first couple of weeks of Covid is when he actually kinda sorta pretended to be President. He was there for the daily briefings. He was encouraging social distancing. But once it got past the "15 days to stop the spread" he got bored with playing President.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Accipiter posted:

Donald read watched Michael Chritons Rising Sun in 93 and had jr fast forward to the nude scenes

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Accipiter posted:

I have to say this is the closest I think I've ever seen him come to making a coherent or interesting point about anything economics- or international-trade-related

It's nonsense but it's less nonsense than almost anything else he's ever said on the subject especially as president and that's kind of fascinating in itself

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Accipiter posted:

uhhhhhhhh, I think this fella might not be quite on the ball wrt buying and selling foreign currency and its meaning.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Accipiter posted:

Lean a little bit closer, see that roses really smell like poo-poo!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"Turd Blossoms"

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

staberind posted:

uhhhhhhhh, I think this fella might not be quite on the ball wrt buying and selling foreign currency and its meaning.

The longest book in the world would be a list of simple things Trump doesn't understand.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
[bit stinky]

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Data Graham posted:

I have to say this is the closest I think I've ever seen him come to making a coherent or interesting point about anything economics-related

It's nonsense but it's less nonsense than almost anything else he's ever said on the subject especially as president and that's kind of fascinating in itself

That's how you know he wasn't the one who wrote it. That, along with the lack of random capitalization and minimal self-congratulating.

After his Cohen flub yesterday and attack on the jury last night, his team is scrambling to divert attention and some staffer whipped this together.

Accipiter fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Apr 23, 2024

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
$1000 per gag order / witness intimidation violation, but each reTRUTH counts as a separate incident

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Data Graham posted:

Lol at imagining Trump watching a 4 hour movie

Maybe if you stitched all the fight scenes together from Bloodsport and put it on loop.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
Trump's in court again, right?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

OPAONI posted:

Show cause hearing for contempt is at 9:30. Jury back in at 11 to continue Pecker's direct testimony.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mr. Nice! posted:

Show cause hearing for contempt is at 9:30. Jury back in at 11 to continue Pecker's direct testimony.

lol Pecker

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

OPAONI posted:

If by court you mean FREEZING TORTURE CHAMBER WITH THE COMFY CHAIR FOR EIGHT HOURS four hours because of a half day for Passover, then yes.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MrQwerty posted:

lol Pecker

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mr. Nice! posted:

Im gonna make the most out of this beautiful gift

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Since it's the cyberpunk page, press H to wait.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

If by court you mean FREEZING TORTURE CHAMBER WITH THE COMFY CHAIR FOR EIGHT HOURS four hours because of a half day for Passover, then yes.

We can't have this man sit at a desk indoors for eight hours a day. He's old and needs sunlight.

That's why you should vote for him so he can sit at a desk indoors for 18 hours a day.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

When's that unflushable turd Jones going to the workhouse? Been forever since he got a life-ending $1Bn+ ruling against his stupid gently caress-around rear end, when does the find-out phase kick in?

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

BastardAus posted:

When's that unflushable turd Jones going to the workhouse? Been forever since he got a life-ending $1Bn+ ruling against his stupid gently caress-around rear end, when does the find-out phase kick in?

I think someone in a thread once said it’s in the best interest of his creditors to have some sort of income so the people managing the company actually are ok with “within legal limits” broadcasting or something like that?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I love the freezing court room complaint. It's a legit complaint in that everyone thought the courtroom was really chilly that day.

However, it was brought up to Merchan and he said the heating sucks and if they increase it it would go up 30 degrees. He said it's better to be cold than to be sweating.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

No one in history that I know as a Civil War historian has ever loving said it, hell Lee ordered his troops to attack high ground, even at the "Uh that's a bad idea" from his officers.

He just made it up like the River of Blood

He was also in Schnecksville PA, which is nowhere loving near Gettysburg, closer to New York.

He just doesn't know anything else about PA except Gettysburg, and at some level is personally offended that his idol Robert E Lee is no longer "In Favor"

This is something I don't understand honestly, maybe old goons can shed light on it for me:

What the gently caress is with old white men in particular and their obsession with Robert E Lee the Saint? Like was his famous hack/ fraud biography required reading in school at the time? He's a big a traitor as Benedict Arnold at least, for even shittier reasons. Also he's the most "brilliant tactical commander" I know that also somehow destroys his whole army a lot.

Even my dad who was a Civil War buff and was pretty chill about like every other facet of it, got raging mad sensitive about Lee, I never really understood it.

Lol I forgot about the river of Blood. One of the funnier manifestations of trungo's need to have anything he does or owns be the greatest of all time, maybe ever

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Crazyweasel posted:

I think someone in a thread once said it’s in the best interest of his creditors to have some sort of income so the people managing the company actually are ok with “within legal limits” broadcasting or something like that?
But the stupid gently caress hasn't missed a beat, hasn't learned anything, because almost nothing has been taken from his lying arse. How is the ruling in any way punitive if he just sails on talking the same poo poo as if nothing happened?
The miserable wretch is 'playing TV host' like he's on free to air broadcast and it's infuriating that he doesn't get shut down ASAP as the first point of order after what he has done.

BastardAus fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Apr 23, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

I love the freezing court room complaint. It's a legit complaint in that everyone thought the courtroom was really chilly that day.

However, it was brought up to Merchan and he said the heating sucks and if they increase it it would go up 30 degrees. He said it's better to be cold than to be sweating.

It's the same kind of poo poo as in jail, you're not supposed to be comfortable in a court room. Anyone. That's not what it's for.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

The idea of Trump's make-up runny Rudy Style is too great to pass up.

bemusedchunk
May 10, 2021

Shishkahuben posted:

Lol I forgot about the river of Blood. One of the funnier manifestations of trungo's need to have anything he does or owns be the greatest of all time, maybe ever

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Then, tens of years later, the Islams committed the Bowling Green massacre, as documented by Kellyanne Conway in "The Anals of TRUMP"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Happy 4th anniversary of Trump trying to inject bleach to cure COVID
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1253448500676898818

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

"Rivers of Blood" was a famously racist anti-immigration speech given by British MP Enoch Powell in 1968 as an objection to new laws against discrimination.

It's been a big influence on fascists and white supremacists ever since and I wouldn't be at all surprised someone as horrifically racist as Trump loved it and now his senile old brain is confused and spitting parts of it back up in the wrong contexts.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Captain Fargle posted:

"Rivers of Blood" was a famously racist anti-immigration speech given by British MP Enoch Powell in 1968 as an objection to new laws against discrimination.

It's been a big influence on fascists and white supremacists ever since and I wouldn't be at all surprised someone as horrifically racist as Trump loved it and now his senile old brain is confused and spitting parts of it back up in the wrong contexts.

It was also a pretty rad katana in Elden Ring until it got nerfed heavily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Love putting exclamation marks in my historical plaques, that's how you know it's classy and extremely authentic