Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

down1nit posted:

Is Pecker going on trial at all? What a corrupt person.

He pled the fifth and was granted immunity for his role. So, no, but the jury is going to hear that he's guilty and he thinks he's guilty.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

This is going to ruin the reputation of the National Enquirer!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

heard u like girls posted:

"Thanks again Kazil for posting all these trupdates, it's appreciated

thank you

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

the Weekly World News was better and more factual anyway :colbert:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Which was more responsible for the Trump presidency: 4chan, The Apprentice, poo poo libs or the National Enquirer?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

MrQwerty posted:

the Weekly World News was better and more factual anyway :colbert:
Bat Boy information is drat scarce these days

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

sorry I know it's not trump related but everyone should go join SAW right now

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Jelly posted:

Which was more responsible for the Trump presidency: 4chan, The Apprentice, poo poo libs or the National Enquirer?
Tbf probably the Apprentice

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jelly posted:

the apprentice, easily.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
It’s amazing how everyone who ever opposed Trump was a cocaine-running super whore who hated America. It’s a good thing he’s out there looking out for the rest of us, what with all these miscreants and scoundrels around.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nessus posted:

Tbf probably the Apprentice

yup

especially when it got bumped for an hour to announce that Obama authorized the murder of Bin Laden

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

down1nit posted:

Is Pecker going on trial at all? What a corrupt person.

He was given immunity in return for spilling all the details. That testimony was used in the Cohen case, and again here.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/24/641490961/david-pecker-of-national-enquirer-publisher-said-to-have-immunity-in-cohen-case

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

short recess

I wonder if Trump will blast out some Truths

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Seth gonna sixer HuffPost

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:hmmyes:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Thanks for keeping us updated kazil, especially for those of us who don't go to that South Africans divorced dad energy void.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:agreed:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Who ordered a pecker gag?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:emptyquote:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Yeps, another one on the "Cheers Kazil" train here.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

emSparkly posted:

Kinda afraid this means the gop is regaining their sanity.

From a couple of pages ago, but I think at this point the inmates are running the asylum. Until the cheeto dies while tweeting/making GBS threads, the morons have the momentum. Once he's dead, the RNC will have to have to figure out their future, but while he's alive they are pretty much locked into being as lovely as possible.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

im going to buck the trend and say that kazil should be threadbanned. for no reason

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

im going to buck the trend and say that kazil should be threadbanned. for no reason

harsh but fair

seems like the crime the DA is going to push to bump this up to felonies is conspiracy

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Fair and Balanced

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

AFewBricksShy posted:

From a couple of pages ago, but I think at this point the inmates are running the asylum. Until the cheeto dies while tweeting/making GBS threads, the morons have the momentum. Once he's dead, the RNC will have to have to figure out their future, but while he's alive they are pretty much locked into being as lovely as possible.

Every once in a while the big money guys trying to steer the ship manage to herd enough cats in one direction to get something done, if they think not doing it will hurt bad enough. But they’re all still far from sane.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Honestly that does seem slimy by Stienglass

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

AFewBricksShy posted:

I just thought it was a fun headline.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

He’s trying to slip in a conspiracy charge as res ipsa?

I mean, I get it, but I’d also like to hear the discussion at the charging conference/meetings before they brought the indictments to the GJ, to explain why that wasn’t one of them.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QlB9kKkPWY

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

PainterofCrap posted:

He’s trying to slip in a conspiracy charge as res ipsa?

I mean, I get it, but I’d also like to hear the discussion at the charging conference/meetings before they brought the indictments to the GJ, to explain why that wasn’t one of them.

Yeah it seems like it’ll be hard to prove this was done in furtherance of another crime when you haven’t proved or even charged the other crime.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

Yeah it seems like it’ll be hard to prove this was done in furtherance of another crime when you haven’t proved or even charged the other crime.

Not a lawyer here but wouldn’t Cohen being found guilty of a crime be implied in Trump’s charges as well? Or do they need to treat Trump’s trial as completely unrelated to the fact that Cohen was his fixer?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
not a lawyer, but I don't find "there is so much evidence against us that we can't keep straight who is part of this conspiracy without help from the prosecutor" to be all that compelling, particularly when the person in question was a key member of the defendant's inner-circle

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

I’m eager to hear the new savvy take on how Tmurp really was innocent of this one specific thing , and having that slowly expand to full bore nostalgia for 2020

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Any fart updates today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Nono, Democrats want to chill Trump. By keeping him in a cold courtroom