Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
One of my favorite trumps were the cabinet meetings he held that were just members talking about what they admired most about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

MAGA Twitter user

.....yeah this isn't the retort he thinks it is.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my favorite cabinet meeting was when Rex Tillerson was taking a poo poo and found out he got fired

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

MAGA Twitter user

if their arguments are so solid why do they feel the need to lie multiple times every day for years on end about everything

a dozen eggs near me literally costs $2.09

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Failed Imagineer posted:

Is Trump the only superfat guy who complains about the cold? I thought the big guys always "ran hot" and just went everywhere in Tommy Bahama shirts

some of it is just age but it's also a sign that their health problems are catching up to them. I had an uncle who died of diabetes complications and over like 10-12 years he went from being constantly flushed and sweaty to spending his last years freezing his rear end off in multiple sweaters because his circulation was shot to hell.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

MAGA Twitter user

:lol: Also, I bought eggs yesterday and it was $5 for a dozen organic, cage-free large eggs in a place where the cost of living is among the highest in the country. I think we're ok.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
After Kazil-watching the Trump trial today (you’re doing God’s work, Kazil) I agree with everyone who said that Trump looks like he’s doing everything he can to catch a contempt charge and get a (light) jail sentence for attention. It looks like the loons helping him are probably telling him that Hitler got elected after getting thrown into jail and Trump is thinking of the insane ratings that would come from a former POTUS spending the night in the clink. It won’t matter why he was there and the media would dwell on the sensationalism of it all, while avoiding the talking point that he’s threatening witnesses and jurors.

Trump probably figures he could get his word out there about “unfair judges” or whatever first, and spur up some hate and attacks against the judiciary while getting his name back in the news. Personally, I’m torn between him getting a stint in jail for constantly breaking the loving law but the other half of me just wants him to not get the attention he craves.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1782846476533600721

theWorstPersonYouKnow.jpg

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what about the the first few months of year 1 cabinet meetings where they used cellphone lights to light the room because no one knew how to make the lights worked even though Obama era WH staff were willing to stay and teach how to work things, Don fired them all and told them to get out.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

rofl holy loving poo poo

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

MAGA Twitter user

I just checked and a dozen large eggs is literally $2.50. I could get it for $8 delivered

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

PhazonLink posted:

what about the the first few months of year 1 cabinet meetings where they used cellphone lights to light the room because no one knew how to make the lights worked even though Obama era WH staff were willing to stay and teach how to work things, Don fired them all and told them to get out.

Lmao what. I had not heard this particular story.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

You hear that Tucker? Your own party loving hates you. Well done.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Right up there with the Joker turning on red skull. Love to see it.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

someone please post some PW comments from this mitch video. i'm fiending man i need my fix

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mitch is going on his farewell tour

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Mike Johnson spent his whole life building absolutely impeccable Christian conservative credentials and climbing the political ladder as a picture perfect Republican leader, to the point it's sociopathic, and now it's all gone because an illiterate proto-hominid accused him of not selling out his country to a second rate foreign dictator.

LMAO

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Feels like there's a real internal struggle going on at the GOP, to start pushing against the obvious Russian assets in their own party. Like potentially there's some heat coming the way of those compromised members, ideally.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

effervescible posted:

Jesus, imagine being Birx and hearing the stupidest, most nonsensical stuff attributed to you. "[A bunch of toddler-level understanding of science], I think you said." It's giving me an out of body experience just watching it again.

It reminds me of that scene in Naked Gun where Frank Drebin assumes the identity of Enrico Pallazzo to sing the national anthem in front of Queen Elizabeth. Pallazzo is all tied up in his hotel room, unable to say anything, and forced to watch Drebin on TV completely gently caress it all up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxHnXajIex4

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Mitch "Yes I legislated in favor of and helped boost the ideologies of Trump and Tucker Carlson and Putin for years because it helped me politically. Also, I'm retiring and I've decided all those people suck now."

Very brave Mitch.

:lol:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

MAGA Twitter user

Eggs don't cost $8 dollars now you loving clown

Where the gently caress are you buying eggs

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

FTC also just voted to ban all noncompete agreements

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/federal-trade-commission-approves-ban-noncompete-agreements_n_6622b47ee4b0167f7bf4d211

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

MAGA Twitter user

"They still don't, terrorist"

You're welcome.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MrQwerty posted:

Mitch is going on his farewell tour

Yeah he doesn't give a poo poo anymore and he's probably not running in 2026. Hell he may even resign before then, who knows!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
rich words coming from Moscow Mitch.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

TulliusCicero posted:

Doordash

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

TulliusCicero posted:

Same place Jessica Walter bought her bananas I assume

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

This is bad for Biden because

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

just spent ten minutes trying to photoshop yaranaika on this but its too low rez to work

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

big nipples big life posted:

The only reason we even had those briefings is because he realized he could get on every news channel and blabber on for a half hour or an hour every day.

I really enjoyed it when he called a press conference after the election and nobody showed up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Yeah he doesn't give a poo poo anymore and he's probably not running in 2026. Hell he may even resign before then, who knows!

sorry for runing the country guys im gonna blame all this poo poo on everyone but me :) :byewhore:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

lol remember year 1 of covid and the dumbass art and culture writer for some NY newspaper talked about buying bulk coffee from his local store , complaining about the cost, the storage space, and the learning curve of learning for to microwave it so it tasted notbad?

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

youre still going to hell Mitch, sorry to break it to you.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

I thought there were no cameras allowed in court who leaked this

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Are we really not getting any resolution for the gag order violations today?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Did he get held in contempt or we still waiting on that?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

No one knows when Merchan is going to rule on it

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Even if we assume the demonization began with Tucker, Mitch and his friends still participated in it and helped it along every step of the way.
As always, even when you accept their false premises, the conclusions of conservatives are still invalid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Gotta wait till the end of today's episode to find out.