Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64, rox)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Holy poo poo I missed this but lmao

Herzog on SAW - Seth Pekksniff

:3:

:siren:
click here for the greatest promo in SAW history

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I pulled out a win in the qualifier gauntlet last night and let me say that all my opponents put up a great fight! I really enjoyed watching it from backstage, right before I went out last and took on a pre-bruised FurnaceFace to clinch the victory. Some people are saying this is "heel"(is that the right term?) behaviour but I disagree. Last week I bought myself a hat but it wasn't ready so I had to wrestle some of SAW's best without my new rad headgear to inspire fear and/or respect. That's just the team player I am!

And now some are saying my entrance is "too long" and my victory was "pretty cheap and we're all mad about it" and "stop lurking with that shovel they're not even cold yet" and I've taken all that to heart. So I've made a special entrance video for everyone to show that I'm listening, I care, and that I'm no heel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9DQNKWpW-A

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

well played.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

way to "gho"-sthorse. (way to go, ghosthorse, the champ)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i mean potential champ. it's thursday today

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I can't believe we lost. Maybe putting on nearly 50 pounds in the offseason was a mistake...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

I may have bought a tontine death match for the crab but i never said i wanted the spot. Earlier in the show my friend lost his Tontine qualifier and I just wanted him to have his deserved spot in the world title match. If the crab died I wanted you, That DICK! to be rewarded his spot because I know who my real friends are in SAW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FhVvNGsJV8&t=25s

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I knew aw frig would win despite his coward ex tag team partner jumping him because I saw his awesome goblin picture they painted in the goblin thread

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR

BYOB WILL HAVE JUSTICE, TG!!!

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Oh no, my dearest friends are turning against me, and it's not even because of my adamant pro-crab stance

;_;

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Zoya posted:

Catan is mid as hell fr fr

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Zoya posted:

Yeah!!!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Leraika posted:

Oh no, my dearest friends are turning against me, and it's not even because of my adamant pro-crab stance

;_;

Sister Leraika, you and sister Coward will always be invited to my pre-match prayer circle, even if the powers that be decide that I must enact physics-breaking violence on you during the gauntlet match. This offer stands for all non-sorcery-aligned wrestlers as well.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Zoya posted:

i don't like eithero f those games oval office

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Leraika posted:

;_;

Who the hell is anti-crab

click here for the greatest promo in SAW history

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

Cthulu Carl posted:

Sister Leraika, you and sister Coward will always be invited to my pre-match prayer circle, even if the powers that be decide that I must enact physics-breaking violence on you during the gauntlet match. This offer stands for all non-sorcery-aligned wrestlers as well.

Oh rad! Thanks for the invite I'll bring the blood and salt to help draw the prayer circle! Usually I do it in more of a pentagrammy shape but circles are cool. I'm going to invite verbal enema too it'll be a fun time

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
we love circles don't we folks

I'll be there!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Monathin posted:

Good match to you too, MZ! :)

The offseason and spring training was good for me and Jeremor both, we're clearly both firing on all cylinders. Two Best Pals was definitely the matchup I was dreading most, but we'll see who comes out of the other side of the bracket. Whoever it is, I feel comfortable that the two of us can meet them head on.

SAS. Knows. Sports.

Is this guy considered a number one contender atm? Inquiring minds want to know for reasons unrelated to deathmatches, I swear.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

MacheteZombie posted:

Is this guy considered a number one contender atm? Inquiring minds want to know for reasons unrelated to deathmatches, I swear.

Both Prostars are currently safe from deathmatches

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Snooze Cruise posted:

i don't like eithero f those games oval office

you love them and you suggest catan at every house party

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
i'm 0-2 on the season gently caress

someone deathmatch me if i go 0-3

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Ohtori Akio posted:

I was going to put you in a match with Snooze next week, but just remembered that you still need to fight Megamissen at the earliest opportunity

So it’ll be Ohtori vs Megamissen on Titan

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

What an incredible wrestling match ! Simply incredible! Me and Mr. Hamburgler, going at it like noboodies business. Big fan of his work, big fan. Followed him for years. His moves? I tell ya', they're something else. And his waft, very friendly. After that FANTASTIC match, we hit the town for some good food. We both wanted something different, but met half way at sloppy joes. And would you look at that, he knew just the place. New city, and he just knew.

But all good things come to an end, you understand. Duty calls. With our bellies full and spirits high, I took him down to the boys at the station. He threw me a nod and a wink. Here's to you, Mr. Hamburgler. You're one for the books.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Ohtori Akio posted:

how dare

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ghosthorse posted:

Oh rad! Thanks for the invite I'll bring the blood and salt to help draw the prayer circle! Usually I do it in more of a pentagrammy shape but circles are cool. I'm going to invite verbal enema too it'll be a fun time

verbal enema posted:

we love circles don't we folks

I'll be there!

p-perfect. great. *through increasingly clenched teeth* g-good. I'll be happy to see you both there... *veins popping, eyelid twitching*

Excuse me, I need to get another pencil, this one seems to have snapped in two.

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

dork order trying to avoid a house of torture situation stands behind zoya and is aligned against *checks list* crabs no i mean traditional games and i'm growing old waiting for someone to challenge for my totally canon waffle house championship

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Who the hell is anti-crab

Starting to question my allegiance...

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

baka of lathspell posted:

dork order trying to avoid a house of torture situation stands behind zoya and is aligned against *checks list* crabs no i mean traditional games and i'm growing old waiting for someone to challenge for my totally canon waffle house championship

I dunno how many sawbux a challenge is since I'm saving up for The Sweet Shoes

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ohtori Akio posted:

im going to kill you

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Snooze Cruise posted:

im going to kill you

in 3.5e to be sure

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Vox Valentine posted:

gently caress 'EM UP BESTIE~!

also Fits? Looking forward to throwing down with you. Bring your A-game.

Sounds great! I was very impressed with what I saw of your work during the gauntlet match, it's a shame we didn't get a chance to throw down there, but it is what it is. Looking forward to our upcoming match!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Wu Tang Fits ain't nothin' to gently caress with

Shions of Qud

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Leraika posted:

;_;

You can always come back to ADTRW

That door will always be open

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

we aint got no gals in psp cause of how buff and tough we are. first gal to declare for psp will be psp queen and will wield the scepter.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

That DICK! posted:

we aint got no gals in psp cause of how buff and tough we are. first gal to declare for psp will be psp queen and will wield the scepter.

Erin should come in to lead us dumb dudes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
gendergas that dick

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

verbal enema posted:

gendergas that dick

Anyone can have a dick, but not everyone can have That Dick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
That Dick! is small