Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

THE BAR posted:

That's a lot of dogs, and they can all drive? :ohdear:
You never heard of PAW Patrol?

(The PAW stands for Putin rear end Whackers.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

THE BAR posted:

That's a lot of dogs, and they can all drive? :ohdear:

They mean the vehicles are a little chubby, actually.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Deteriorata posted:

Turkey wouldn't allow it into the Black Sea.

Think of all the juicy targets they could reach with Tomahawk's from the Baltic up near St. Petersburg though!

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

The Locator posted:

Think of all the juicy targets they could reach with Tomahawk's from the Baltic up near St. Petersburg though!

Flight path dot jpg but it’s a tomahawk flying from the Baltic to Crimea over only Russia and Ukraine.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://x.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1782787486122471889

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Russians stumbling through mud trying to bat away fpv drones and baba yaggas using comically oversized fishing nets

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Very excited for all the cross shaped bomb patterns that Ukraine will be laying down on their opposing shed and tin sheet opponent to get Mike Johnson’s biblical dander up and ensure he’s a total bro when the 183bn ask comes in for when it’s time to take the gloves off and hand over equipment designed & made after the era when limp bizkit was big among college students.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

showing gooning mike the list of weird slav name saints to convince him CIA biolabs are actually good and cool

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Burns posted:

Ya know more i think about it Ukraine's fight reminds me a lot of another country that had to fight off an imperialist power to gain its independence.

Vietnam?

Burns
May 10, 2008

Sure. But i was thinking of this place that used to be called the 13 Colonies.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Burns posted:

That would be like if all the Russians in crimea rebelled against Putin because of a 1% vodka tax and doubled down on murdering the locals after they successfully separated from Russia.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Burns posted:

Uh, there were only twelve colonies of Kobol :rolleyes:

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Small Strange Bird posted:

You never heard of PAW Patrol?

(The PAW stands for Putin rear end Whackers.)

Bring a bucket and a mop, for the Wet rear end Putin

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Vietnam being the only country to be able to say we dunked both US and China

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Tai posted:

And the French and didn't the British have a shot at you too before French colonisation?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

everyone has kicked Britain's rear end at some point and that is the source of their power

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
In a "Get thee away from me Satan!" way, yes.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

rowkey bilbao posted:

Russians stumbling through mud trying to bat away fpv drones and baba yaggas using comically oversized fishing nets

Trying to escape their burning tank only to be trapped by the net/fencing.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

CommieGIR posted:

Trying to escape their burning tank only to be trapped by the net/fencing.

There's a certain Final Destination aspect to this that I find particularly horrifying for some reason

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Idea for frontal defense (hope not opsec)

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Man, I really have been seeing a poo poo ton of Russia Military Equipment Stonk videos on social media. Got suggested a Facebook reel about how that shitbox Admiral Kuznetsov is the world’s most deadly aircraft carrier.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

suggested a Facebook reel about how that shitbox Admiral Kuznetsov is the world’s most deadly aircraft carrier.

I mean

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Depends on how you look at it.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

I'm sure turning every FPV drone into an airburst munition is a brilliant idea :rolleye:

zone
Dec 6, 2016
https://twitter.com/blyskavka_ua/status/1782969776710488371

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Tai posted:

Vietnam and Afghanistan have literally won like every conflict against every invader eventually.

Vietnam in particular just this century-Britain/ France- Japan-France-US-China

They also took the time to personally kick the poo poo out of Pol Pot

zone
Dec 6, 2016
https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1782809649982439618

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
The UK is reportedly sending Paveway IVs to Ukraine .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paveway_IV
https://www.thinkdefence.co.uk/2022/11/paveway-iv/

230kg precision bomb with a reported 27km range. But I assume you need good altitude too get close to that range and Ukry have been limited to mostly low level flying.

zone
Dec 6, 2016
https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1783035627782426683
:patriot:

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

TulliusCicero posted:

While fighting the Chinese on top of that

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

zone posted:

I'm sure turning every FPV drone into an airburst munition is a brilliant idea :rolleye:

Comrade; Bike cage is to protect glorious Russian Motorcycle by detonating prematurely and using ablative Mobik to absorb explosive energies and protect precious Russian equipment. :ussr:

Then you hose off the motorcycle, insert fresh Mobik for future ablative defense, and resume operations.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzsxikioUWU

8 minutess of totally not an imperialistic country getting mad

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
I like the little mobile vatnik jails.

Some people use similar constructions but with chickens instead to move them around a yard.

zone
Dec 6, 2016
https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1783040193693462944

quote:

Hilarious. Having received instructions from the Kremlin on coverage of the arrest of corrupt official Timur Ivanov, Russian Z-channels started sharing stories about “long-term construction” - residential buildings for the Russian military, which are 80-90% completed and then abandoned. Such houses exist all over Russia.

Z-channels pick up literally dozens of messages from all cities of Russia, in order:

- "Since we started talking about housing for the military, not far from me in Krasnodar there are 6 such houses that were built by MoD, but something went wrong and these houses have been standing for 5 years without movement, and how many military families could get long-awaited housing."

- "Good morning! Moscow Region, Khimki microdistrict. Planernaya house 11 building 3. Readiness 85-90%. Even double glazed windows are installed. In oblivion for 10 years."

- "Novosibirsk Housing for military personnel. Could be. Look at the scale."

- "For more than 10 years we have been observing unfinished construction from the Moscow Region in Tver; out of 4 x 17 floors (more than 1300! apartments), two houses were recently barely rented out and occupied. The remaining two are standing, their fate is not decided and are deteriorating before our eyes without repair - cracks, etc."

As we see, the level of corruption is just colossal. And these people think they can teach us something?
The great Russian superpower claiming to teach everyone else reaches new heights in corruption every day. Long may it continue.

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023

Tai posted:

quote:

we rushed to bury the west a bit prematurely

You don't say

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Tai posted:

They definitely got into some of the expired ancient Scythian or Mongolian copium.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

Vietnam and Afghanistan have literally won like every conflict against every invader eventually.

Vietnam in particular just this century-Britain/ France- Japan-France-US-China

That's to say nothing of the time Vietnam kicked the absolute poo poo out of Vietnam.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Russia is considering raising interest rates by a further 2%.

Insert some random tankie twat talking about booming stronk economy

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tai posted:

Russia is considering raising interest rates by a further 2%.

Insert some random tankie twat talking about booming stronk economy

Shitlib, have you not seen the GDP growth? Russia produced $200 million more mad max turtle tanks in 2024 than in 2023. The nation is thriving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016
https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1783105732017049805

quote:

Lukashenko: "One thing is clear: they [West] really want to drag us into a war. While they are provoking us, digging trenches, modernizing military infrastructure and weapons. I have already said: we are building a peaceful life on the other side of the border. We don’t build walls. We don’t dig trenches. But our love of peace is not pacifism. I ask you not to be confused, said Alexander Lukashenko."

Very, very rich from the guy who authoritsed the use of the Belarusian border for the invasion of Ukraine, particularly the section aimed at [unsuccessfully] taking Kyiv.
If all you want to do is to peel potatoes and chop wood, you can safely do it inside the jail. :troll: