Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Joementum posted:

btw, i called that guy an animated recruitment poster.... and then i visited his website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lol gently caress off AOCIA

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1071940840296198144

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Rubellavator posted:

you don't cast phoenix down you loving posers it's an item not magic

it's a fistful of feathers that gets cast, or thrown if you'd prefer, at someone

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Joementum posted:

how does the DCCC still manage to convince two or three of these type of guys to lose every two years?

https://x.com/ike4co/status/1771212681334145467?s=46

lol at that Jim Carrey looking mofo.
Telling Boebert to get McCorkled though sounds hilarious.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

The Demilich posted:

Ike: Sssssssssssssssomebody sssstop me!!

Voters of Colorado's 4th CD: way ahead of you pal

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

So many generations ago your family colonized Puerto Rico? Ok. Weird flex.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
oh btw his name is actually Isaac

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

They seem to be settling on the idea that "some" Jewish students "feel unsafe and targeted" on campus. Targeted how? Unsafe how? Elites don't know, but they do know that it's antisemitism.

The feds have like 75 current investigations into universities based on civil-rights violations. It's a massive disconnect, and one predicated on age, not politics.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

KomradeX posted:

Lol the CPD is gonna beat the rear end of an arrest anyone who so much as stops to tie their shoe within a 5 mile radius of the convention

aclu & other groups are already trying for an injunction for various police plans.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I had to click thru to discover whether he was a lib or a chud.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

and those sephardic jews were eaten by cannibals.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Nuclear grade Succ

https://twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/1783203293700985103

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

loquacius posted:

??? how does he think anti-vietnam-war protests were legitimate in a way anti-gaza-genocide protests are not

I've seen BUT THAT WAS ABOUT A DRAFT THAT TARGETED AMERICANS.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
when was the last time the feds killed a leftist protester? i know with local cops it was like today, but with the feds the last i remember was that guy in Portland a few years ago. but i'm sure i'm missing at least the last dozen and am honestly curious.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ah, a pricked liberal

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Joementum posted:

when was the last time the feds killed a leftist protester? i know with local cops it was like today, but with the feds the last i remember was that guy in Portland a few years ago. but i'm sure i'm missing at least the last dozen and am honestly curious.

all those blm organizers who committed suicide by shooting themselves in their cars that they also set on fire?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
ahh, good catch.

anyway, it was a lot more recent than 1970 @RadioDipshitTom

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol that's the videogame review guy from G4. he's getting dragged and ratiod in the replies. Also lamenting how "my audience can't read the subtlty in my posts about how they all deserve to have their teeth kicked in"

https://twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/1783275589383905724?t=lYSeCoDteFK2YiWW7Q4bmw&s=19

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Joementum posted:

how does the DCCC still manage to convince two or three of these type of guys to lose every two years?

Why does he have so many medals? It's not quite 3rd world dictator level bad, but that seems like an egregious ratio of medals to fruit salad

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

he'll be back

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Why does he have so many medals? It's not quite 3rd world dictator level bad, but that seems like an egregious ratio of medals to fruit salad

a lof of war crimes

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

a helpful bear posted:

lol that's the videogame review guy from G4. he's getting dragged and ratiod in the replies. Also lamenting how "my audience can't read the subtlty in my posts about how they all deserve to have their teeth kicked in"

https://twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/1783275589383905724?t=lYSeCoDteFK2YiWW7Q4bmw&s=19

gently caress games? i don't agree with that

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Joementum posted:

Boebert passes the "no troops, no spooks, no cops" test, sorry

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

edit never mind

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Toph Bei Fong posted:

He's a god drat hero that's why. Do you have any idea how many Lauren Boeburts he's put down in the name of democracy? What's one more? That's why he's the guy we need for the job.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

gently caress him and everyone else who said Bioshock Infinite was good.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

a helpful bear posted:

lol there's two ways a lot of libs are going to go on this and doubling down to the point you degenerate your own career and admit you wasted your life is the funnier way to go

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The Demilich posted:

it really is uncanny

except the puppet somehow looks more lucid

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Wait, didn’t I say this would have to happen?

I wasn’t expecting them to get there today though.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

i'm just a half-(good)jewish guy being cheap and trying to save money so i can protest the (bad) jewish fascists and joe biden, a rapist :smith:

there were groups across the country that organized buses to washington for the big march a few months ago; check ANSWER & PSL as it gets closer, as well as groups like jewish voices for peace, which might be arranging local lodging.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Why do college presidents have any sway over the Israeli government? I’m really confused by this whole thing. If Harvard asks to end the war then the Israeli government will just stop?

And yes, to preempt your response: I am indeed a drooling, smooth-brained moron who is completely ignorant of history.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

B B posted:

Why do college presidents have any sway over the Israeli government? I’m really confused by this whole thing. If Harvard asks to end the war then the Israeli government will just stop?

And yes, to preempt your response: I am indeed a drooling, smooth-brained moron who is completely ignorant of history.

These are ivy league colleges - they're grooming the next generation of the ruling class
noncompliance at such an early stage of their evolution cannot be tolerated for fear of what it may lead to when they come into their inherited power

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

I kind of want to go too, just need to work out the logistics. I wonder if anyone is regionally organizing it, such as in my area in Philly?

if you or anyone else finds out anything let me know i can get to chicago relatively easy to protest but not having any place to sleep is a bit tougher

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

B B posted:

you're confused and think harvard and columbia are schools rather than multi-billion dollar, tax-sheltered investment funds with a side gig in enforcing ideological compliance in the next generation of court functionaries

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

B B posted:

The "ask" of these protests is for their universities to divest from Israel. Columbia university has an endowment of almost 14 billion dollars. Harvard is 50 billion.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Joementum posted:

Pay's pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
The funniest thing is these ivy League kids are directly drawn from to be congressional pages and staffers too