Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
guess I'll bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Bust Bumble.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The Treasure Games HD Collection when

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
The Switch need a Wiimote adapter for Sin & Punishment 2, like how it has the Gamecube adapter for Smash.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Is chrono trigger ever going to be on the switch?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Jurassic Park: Trespasser's bust

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

All Super Famicom SMT games HD collection for 30 dollars shipped please. Thank you thread.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Kevyn posted:

Wetrix and chill

I loved wetrix, saw it in a magazine and only got to play it a decade later. That would benefit from modern GPUs, could do actual fluid sim.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I was too dumb to play Wetrix when I rented it as a kid Nintendo should let me try it again

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

TheMightyBoops posted:

All Super Famicom SMT games HD collection for 30 dollars shipped please. Thank you thread.

Throw in vb Jack Bros

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

https://twitter.com/GameStopCanada/status/1783260653219725480

This is a rad sleeve, too bad it's not for the freedom states.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

When Falco talks in Star Fox SNES it sounds like he says "Dududu Dammit!"

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The Treasure Games HD Collection when

Sin and Punishment 2 :cmon:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i would love an HD Mischief Makers

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

When Falco talks in Star Fox SNES it sounds like he says "Dududu Dammit!"

Listen, when you have a sweet "Wing damaged!" sample on the ROM, you use it!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

drilldo squirt posted:

Is chrono trigger ever going to be on the switch?

No but it's trivial to play on your phone or PC.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the only thing you need to play the phone port of chrono trigger is a total lack of self-respect, and standards

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it’s weird you can buy almost every Square game you can imagine except Chrono Trigger on Switch. Pretty sure you can even buy Chrono Cross, you can play Live a Live on a Switch, but you can’t own their best game on Switch.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
actually you can buy, Final Fantasy IX

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

actually you can buy, Final Fantasy IX

you can and should, imo

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

it’s weird you can buy almost every Square game you can imagine except Chrono Trigger on Switch. Pretty sure you can even buy Chrono Cross, you can play Live a Live on a Switch, but you can’t own their best game on Switch.

yeah, it's insane they haven't ported final fantasy xi to the switch yet

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

DLC Inc posted:

it’s weird you can buy almost every Square game you can imagine on Switch. Pretty sure you can even buy Chrono Cross, you can play Live a Live on a Switch, but you can’t own their best game on Switch.

Marvel Avengers was cancelled, actually.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

DLC Inc posted:

i know where the heck is Final Fantasy Tactics

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the only thing you need to play the phone port of chrono trigger is a total lack of self-respect, and standards

Apple allows emulators now so just download Delta and play the SNES version (or maybe the DS version) if you want to play CT on your phone.

Sally posted:

i know where the heck is Final Fantasy Tactics

Tactics Ogre Reborn is on the Switch and TO has always been a better game than FFT.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

DLC Inc posted:

Don’t worry I’m sure Rad Racer will get added to NSO eventually.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

So apparently previews of the Paper Mario TYD remaster are in, and apparently they touched the translation (the first SFX badge is a frog instead of a cricket), added extra tutorials and quest logs and some sort of better fast travel to alleviate backtracking. Even if it'll be easier than the original it's looking great guys.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
backtracking is easily the worst thing in the game so Good.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

So apparently previews of the Paper Mario TYD remaster are in, and apparently they touched the translation (the first SFX badge is a frog instead of a cricket), added extra tutorials and quest logs and some sort of better fast travel to alleviate backtracking. Even if it'll be easier than the original it's looking great guys.

Here's one that got recommended to me randomly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sQdALC3vmE

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
30fps cap on TTYD remake is...really not great, was the original also capped at 30? I don't think so, I recall it being a very smooth experience.

I'm gonna pass on it and finally get around to the smrpg remake instead

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The original was 60

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It seems like a very technically demanding game so I understand why 30 fps is a deal breaker

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Genuinely disappointing but at least the original still looks slick

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

day one purchase

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

symbolic posted:

day one purchase

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

symbolic posted:

day one purchase

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

They condensed the quick travel pipes into one room and added a couple more gently caress yeah

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

symbolic posted:

day one purchase

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

If the 30fps is locked solid then I don’t mind that much for an RPG game of paper people. Still weird how stuff like this or Kirby games somehow can’t do fps more than 30.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I wonder if the difference in frames will make timed hits more difficult (or more easier)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The timed hit window in Paper Mario is a fuckin' mile long, it's probably not going to meaningfully matter.

Edit: Unless you're stacking Unsimplifier but at that point you're probably not going to meaningfully suffer.